• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Seriously, just about every time the update is late, it appears on the dot of some other hour.

Sakurai must think it's daylight savings time every couple weeks.
Which sucks. The updates are already too late in the night for me to be staying up on a night before classes. >_<

Uttermadness

Smash Rookie
Maybe that's it...maybe that's all they've got. Everyone not shown was cut or never added.

Snake update? TOO BAD! He was cut this is what we're selling and this is what you're buying. T_T

Master_Shadow_Link

Smash Cadet
They probably aren't thinking anything. I don't see what that video had to do with Ridley.

Your right, all that confirms is that master hand isnt in the game anymore. I knew they were going to take him out when they said "We have the time to make a better single player" (and for all of you like "Thats not how he said it" Thats pretty much what he said). But anyway, i knew they were going to take out Master hand. But Ridley is regretfully probobly not going to be in Brawl. Unless you get really un-specific, if so mabe you should know that in a way he was in Super smash bros (64 version).

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
Right back to discussions, so whos's feeling a character update? Huh? Huh? I'm feeling it, C. Falcon!

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Lucas
Ice Climbers
Bowser's Special Moves

I think these are the only predictions that I'd feel satisfied for waiting this long for.

xIxGummyBearxIx

Smash Cadet
I'm getting tired of sitting here, waiting. Last time I waited passed 3, they gave us Donkey Kong's final smash. Which, in my eyes, wasn't worth it. they had better make this worth it. I is getting teh tired.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
. . . Is everyone forgetting the Ike update that was just mentioned a few pages back (so, like, a few minutes ago basically)?

Ike was 3 hours late. The update's gonna come, it just might come up to 2 and half hours from now (or maybe even more if Sakurai's feeling frisky enough to test his own record).

EDIT: "Everyone" is probably the wrong word. I'm basically only talking to a couple people here (you know who you are!).

super.smash.camel

Smash Apprentice
Australia (What Does It Matter To You, Stalker &gt
New video! Are you serious! so it was worth is!

I ripped it, so we don't all have to go with that yesterday crap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
bugga... i got rickrolled:mad:

back on topic, if sakurai gives us an update that shows us that we can choose what colour our sticker album is, well, i think u no.........

although i do think stickers are an exellent idea, you could put the images onto an sd card and then print them off!!!

if the stickers were really high quality i would love that!!!!!:)

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
I just came on here to find out what was going on. Does anyone know if there isn't going to be one and do they have a credible source they can provide that doesn't involve a ******** youtube video? heh

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to bed until either the update or an explanation for the lack of update is given. That shouldn't be much of a problem for me though since I got up at 4pm today and it's not even 4am yet.

Dr.Feelgood

Smash Apprentice
bugga... i got rickrolled:mad:

back on topic, if sakurai gives us an update that shows us that we can choose what colour our sticker album is, well, i think u no.........

although i do think stickers are an exellent idea, you could put the images onto an sd card and then print them off!!!

if the stickers were really high quality i would love that!!!!!:)

haha that would be awesome if the stickers were high quality.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
EVERYONE: LATE UPDATE!!!

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL "OMG TONIGHT PREDICTION" THREAD!!!

You're supposed to be making PREDICTIONS!

And because it's LATE, you're not predicting WHAT whill show up, you're predicting WHO!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
AC Character FTW! If this really is a big character update...

1) AC Character
2) Lucas
3) Unknown NEWCOMER?!

4) Captain Falcon
5) Ness

6) Doesn't really matter if it isn't one of the above

tirkaro

Smash Champion
dang it. I hate these late updates. you can never tell if were going to get an average update, like DK's FS, or an OMFGZ 4WeSoMeZ update, like ike ;A;

Top Bottom