• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Olivia Munn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Sounds good, but you started it by directly insulting my thread and saying your choice of female was better.

Can't let you do that, Broheim :/

Same goes for you, though. If you like Olivia, don't go to my thread and post that her > Scarlett (and then go back on what you said in the first place :p)

Oh yeah, and @DonHudson: The best part about your contribution was that I saw the first .gif, and then to the second picture I saw your signature. Very well placed.
Deal. I apoligize for that.
Let bygones be bygones.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Personally, that's a turn-off ^ Girls shouldn't have to try to keep your attention by pretending they like what you do

Also, girls making out with girls is hardly "hot" to me, others might disagree, though. Is that appropriate or not?
super agreement here Rayku. to both.
I always knew you were MY KIND OF MAN. Now we gotta find a hotel room someplace, where Yayuhz is waiting with some scented oil.
for smash of course duh

but yeah I had an entire relationship built upon a female pretending to like me/my writings/my music tastes etc. **** sucked. sorry this is off topic actually hahaha

Rayku

Smash Lord
super agreement here Rayku. to both.
I always knew you were MY KIND OF MAN. Now we gotta find a hotel room someplace, where Yayuhz is waiting with some scented oil.
for smash of course duh

but yeah I had an entire relationship built upon a female pretending to like me/my writings/my music tastes etc. **** sucked. sorry this is off topic actually hahaha
Yeah dude my tech skill is always off if my hands are not properly oiled :dizzy:

Yeah. Girlfriend I'm with now pretends to like Smash and be interested in it, but it was obvious she wasn't when she slept the entire day she went to a tournament with me. She likes the community, though.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
She's the type of person who I would see in person and say shes hot. She doesn't look good enough to get paid for it though imo. And am I the only one who hasn't heard of olivia or scarlet? video game models?? lol

Laijin

Smash Hero
She's the type of person who I would see in person and say shes hot. She doesn't look good enough to get paid for it though imo. And am I the only one who hasn't heard of olivia or scarlet? video game models?? lol
If you don't watch G4 its understandable about Olivia.
If you don't keep up with movies much its understandable about Scarlett.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I gotcha, yeah that kinda explains it. I need to keep up with movies more and I've never watched G4 in my life. Hmm... i was just looking at my girlfriends old senior pics from highschool and they kind of remind me of this olivia chick, although she looks a lot different now. I'm debating posting it or not lol

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I've only heard of Scarlett, never really seen her in a movie, though. I know about Olivia, but don't watch G4 often enough to see her.

LOL can't we all just agree that they're both hot?

Rayku

Smash Lord
G4 is just a TV channel that expresses interest in video games, but realizes they wouldn't get enough viewers if they didn't hire as many attractive females that pretended they were interested in it, so they did.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Morgan Web is into video games. She seems the type. Given, she existed before G4.

Which comes to mind, how the hell did Adam ever get famous, just look at him

Laijin

Smash Hero
G4 is sooooooooooooo bad
I agree. I dunno if any of you saw it, but for G4's first couple of years(before they merged with Tech TV. A terrible decision in my opinion) it had to be one of the best channels on TV. All of their shows were video game related. Some of my favs were Portal(MMO soap opera show), Electric Playground(Tommy Talirico!), Filter with Diane Mizota(She was the channel's hot chick before Olivia came around), Cinemetech(half hour to sometimes an hour of sweet game cutscenes and trailers. Pretty entertaining), Judgement Day(Tommy Taliroco...AGAIN!) and G4TV.com(Those chicks were 1000x hotter than Morgan Webb.. >__>).

The only down fall of the channel was they played reruns of all their shows throughout the entire week. But most of their shows were ****ing stellar.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
G4 didn't merge with Tech TV by any means. **** man, they basically took over. Not a single show other than Xplay remained after the 'merg.' Then gradually, as more and more people got high speed internet and could show leaked videos long before G4 ever played em, well, why watch G4? I'll tell you why, because Portal and Xplay were ****ing hillarious. Then Portal gets canceled, and Xplay gets turned into a news show, and then the Cops reruns starts, and now its just a big **** fest.

Also, Electric Playground was AWFUL. Tommy is a great sound engineer and all of that, but he rates games for the wrong reasons, and overvalues footstep noises by a ton.

Zip.

Smash Lord
I agree. I dunno if any of you saw it, but for G4's first couple of years(before they merged with Tech TV. A terrible decision in my opinion) it had to be one of the best channels on TV. All of their shows were video game related. Some of my favs were Portal(MMO soap opera show), Electric Playground(Tommy Talirico!), Filter with Diane Mizota(She was the channel's hot chick before Olivia came around), Cinemetech(half hour to sometimes an hour of sweet game cutscenes and trailers. Pretty entertaining), Judgement Day(Tommy Taliroco...AGAIN!) and G4TV.com(Those chicks were 1000x hotter than Morgan Webb.. >__>).

The only down fall of the channel was they played reruns of all their shows throughout the entire week. But most of their shows were ****ing stellar.
Those shows havent been on since i was like 14 lol
Portal was terrible xD
Also what was the show back then that did the history of video game companies/video games?
ugh i cant think of the name..

Laijin

Smash Hero
Electric Playground was pretty awesome. I remember watching it even before G4 was even announced on the science channel. Tommy Talirico, although I did not completely agree with all of his reviews, was a pretty entertaining show to watch(Amazing sound engineer too)

Anyways. Old G4 was 1000x better than the **** they play now. Xplay in comparison to all the other shows on G4 was complete garbage. Now Xplay, because everything else on G4 just happens to be worst, is one of the best shows on there now.

Edit: Morgan Webb is not very attractive. If Olivia Munn and Scarlett are S+ tier, then Morgan must be like C or D tier.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I. Adored. Cinematech. That was the ONLY reason I watched G4, ever.

Oh, and that one show where they had teams of 3 play each other on Counterstrike + 2 random games. I only liked that because of the competitive aspect, and I saw them play Soul Calibur II once.

Laijin

Smash Hero
I. Adored. Cinematech. That was the ONLY reason I watched G4, ever.

Oh, and that one show where they had teams of 3 play each other on Counterstrike + 2 random games. I only liked that because of the competitive aspect, and I saw them play Soul Calibur II once.
That show was alright, but I did'nt like it for one reason.
Sometimes in Arena, if a team's number was not the same as the opponent's team they will usually fill in members with random G4 staff members. I don't get why they did'nt just get a new team altogether if one team did not meet the number requirement x__x

Rayku

Smash Lord
That show was alright, but I did'nt like it for one reason.
I loved it because it didn't have any idiots talking like other shows had.

Arena did suck. Oh boy did it suck. But they were playing Soul Calibur II one day, and I found myself putting my hand to my face because they were so terrible. I dunno, just gave me something to shake my head at.

LOL what you said makes it sound like an EVO Smash event

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I see a woman overthinking something thinking it means something it doesn't.
AKA women being women. Just cause a woman plays video games doesn't mean she doesn't do the same **** as other women.
yea and you're the typical ****** that's into adolescent hentai ****

tyra banks has one of the funniest shows on TV, idgaf

Frames

DI

uh laijin u forgot something

if
it
aint

icons

its done

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
What the **** are some of you thinking? Posting a topless woman posing and seductively pulling down her bikini? Really?

Closing this for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom