• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
i like
my columns
thankyou
and it
makes babac
mad

i do NOT love kuni
i never have
i dont even
kno him
yuu guys need
to stop
if youre trying to make
me mad, you already
have so
just f*******
stop it

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
I think Im still on Kayla's name, but its too much of a hassle to change it. Yah, it does piss me off that she types in columns because it makes no sense. Also, get this, heheheh, she started a new account, and guess the name
KaiCHAN, Seriously, KaiCHAN. I believe Kuni wanted to change his name to Kai, kayla just added the CHAN for the <3 of 1/2 of Kuni's people.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL. You kids... Only OK can spam like this. On a Smash-related note, for those going to OC3, Bombsoldier and his bro, Disc, have been CONFIRMED as attendees.

So, Babac, we need to get our tickets. NOW. I'll talk to you on Thursday about it. I've got the day off then, so maybe I can see about my car as well.
On another note, even after all that Smashing this weekend, Marc still owned me like a cheap toy today... SIGH.

Po just cannot win. Ever.

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow
.........look
..................i
....................type
..............................original
..............................................and ********
........................................................................pay attention
...................................................................................................to me im
......................................................................................................................spamming your thread

i hope that gets my point across.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL. You kids... Only OK can spam like this. On a Smash-related note, for those going to OC3, Bombsoldier and his bro, Disc, have been CONFIRMED as attendees.

So, Babac, we need to get our tickets. NOW. I'll talk to you on Thursday about it. I've got the day off then, so maybe I can see about my car as well.
On another note, even after all that Smashing this weekend, Marc still owned me like a cheap toy today... SIGH.

Po just cannot win. Ever.

Bombsoldier is coming.. too good. Hopefully I'll be able to put my insane sandbagging skillz to the test.:chuckle:

Anyway Brandon, just send me a PM if you ever want to come over and we can get some matches in.;)

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
kuni, emo? I never thought i'd see the......wait a minute, yeah it figures.

We can de-pussify him, we have the technology.

Babac, don't get worried until she tries to change her name to something like z-target peach.

I see the point you got across andy, quit typing in columns, everyone.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
i go to moore high...along with the other smashers in my crew...pm me and we will smash sometime...maybe this weekend...

SabakU_13

Smash Rookie
I have the beginning symptoms of the emo disease but you still hang with me.
Could someone help me get better at playing ganondorf? please?

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
im.... not
trying to get
a point across
by typing like this
it takes up just as much room
as it for ppl w/ sigs
babac, stay off my account

SabakU_13

Smash Rookie
If you want people to get off your back why dont you just, you know, type normal? isnt it more of a hassle to type in columns anyway?

Shade_

Smash Ace
Wow who changed my avatar, and why does everyone think i am emo? Oh well, anyway when is the next smash fest its been a while since i last played with a group, and my game disk has been broken for a few weeks now so yah i need practice lol.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Theres a tourny that saturday, itd have to be sometime in July. Also, Im going to REMAKE excalibur, I saw a part of him that was chipped and realized he needs to be whole again!

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
its not harder to type in colums, but since everybody is being an a** about i wont

babac i hope excalibur breaks when you try to fix it

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I dont need to "Try" and fix it, Ive done it before. Its not like its hard or anything, just gotta say "Expell-Excalibur-amus" and wave the magic Tri-wing screw driver and its fixed. No big deal.

Gravity

Smash Ace
oh come on babacs right about this one. i bet even i could do it, and the extent of my controller modifying is changing out shells...

BABAC SATURDAY JUNE 30TH. can i go to your house?

i need to know so ic an ask for day off.

or actually any day of the week of saturday june 30th would be fine. probably.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. Sans-headache next time. Good matches, everyone that I played. IG :dizzy: is madness. And Pablo (and Po I think too was the other guy that said he played) we should definitely do some 3S at the next one or whenever. Have you played anyone from SRK? Do you play any others like CvS2 or Guilty Gear?
Well, we both practically play any fighting game we can get our hands on, and we know a thing or two about CvS2. I used to dabble in a bit of GGXX#R back in the day as well, but I'm really rusty now, and with the newer additions around I won't even stand a chance. As for SRKers, they are a pretty cool bunch, and I try to game with them as much as I can. They are leaps and bounds past me in their respective games, but that just means more competition for me :chuckle:

alright umm
i'm new here
so uhhhh
what now? xD
If you're interested into getting into competitive SSBM, let me know, and I'll break down the basics for you.

For those that don't know, there are these gaming events going on at different Metropolitan libraries around OKC. Details here:

http://www.okgamers.com/forums/index.php?topic=552.0

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Oye babac, debes presentar una fiesta de pulverizar algo. La ultima vez fue divertirse!
On an unrelated note. Babac can fix the controller, all he really needs is a tri-wing screwdriver, a candle, a saudering gun, an avocado, and my snorkel. Well, he might not need the tri-wing screwdriver.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Babac can fix the controller, all he really needs is a tri-wing screwdriver, a candle, a saudering gun, an avocado, and my snorkel. Well, he might not need the tri-wing screwdriver.
Maybe he can help me fix my Fox, it's so gay, here's a screenshot

No, Sickapoo, it's just a 3-d rendering of what the character will look like in the game...
(I typed that as non-sarcastically as I could)

Crackboom

Smash Apprentice
sorry if this is already known, i didnt explicitly see anything about it, but on the way home from work i heard on the radio there will be a smash tourney this saturday the 16 at a McDonald's in norman. Anyone going to that? i just may.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
sorry if this is already known, i didnt explicitly see anything about it, but on the way home from work i heard on the radio there will be a smash tourney this saturday the 16 at a McDonald's in norman. Anyone going to that? i just may.
Yeah, they're doing a tourney at a different McDonald's around OK each Saturday this month. The first was one by KOS-MOS, though it was incredibly difficult to play well on those laggy-*** TVs they used. Another thing to note is that if you want to use any unlockable characters or stages, you'd best bring your own Memory Card.

I won't be at this Saturday's event, though I'm sure you'll see Hazygoose/Dokkoise and Scud as well some other OK Thread guys, so it should be alright.

Gravity

Smash Ace
i might go to the one after the one this weekend, but hell if im driving 50 minutes for some laggy, default character tournament.

where the battles are 5 minute time limit.

NOT STOCK. TIME BATTLE.

WTF. SRSLY wth. f that. ill go the one in okc though if i have the day off. theyre at midnight right? if so, thats ********.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, I talked to the guy, and he said that we would be able to bring our own TVs (that is, if they couldn't find standard resolution flatscreens) as well as work with the rules.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
those are ghetto rules. how the hell should that even work for a tourny? And what's wrong with Fox? It's a rhetorical question, but my point being I don't care how he looks. Fox is Fox.

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
ooo i cant wait for saturday, its going to be good experience for me
and yes my peach is sucking so i think i will use mario
nobody better make fun of me baaabaaac

Malice_

Smash Rookie
Hehehe...Havent been on here in ages 0.0, i forgot pass and email and now a new account. Gay thing out of everything is that my cube is in the pawn and all i have is games and controller, Ive forgot how long its been there. Just came to say hey people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom