• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Hey guys, don't piss off the dragon of love! Lol, jk Drew, I just couldn't resist making a reference to that* :laugh:

*"That" being the follow up to the "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" video where Dende says "Hey, don't piss off the dragon of love!", for those who don't know what I'm talking about.

This is all too funny :lick:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
p.s.- thanks to whoever gave me birthday wishes. i think it was shanx. anyho...

(that's right, the p.s. was first. that doesn't even make sense) rasta/SPaw tell me about te OKC venue ASAP. i'm hoping we can have an april monthly. but chances are if we want sooner room in april, we'll have to call it soon. so, within a couple of days, try to check on that place by your dad's work or whatever.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
B/c everyone voted that my avatar is so stupendously sexy that they had to delete their former thread and just made me make one for punks like you.

No I don't know why either. Gay reason I guess.

Gravity

Smash Ace
appparently the "mods" said the thread was "too big" and that it was "slowing down the forums."

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I was in a hurry, had to make that money. Normally I dont make typos, I loathe them, I feel like an 8 year old. My point still stands though.

Coty, I knew you would get that, I thought it was pretty funny and a good time to use that quote.

Scrubs ftw!

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
We need to get 5 pages of tis so I don'thave to be all productive and actually click the page number.
Anyways Scrubs owns all
Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong...
You're Wrong.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
I suppose i could rif through a list of things i care as little about as our last week together... lemme see...

low carb diets, micheal moore, the republican national convention, caballa and all caballa related products, high def. tv, the bush daughters, wireless hot spots, the OC, the UN, recycling, getting punk'd, the latin grammies, the real grammies, jeff that wiggle who sleeps too darn much, the yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, EVERY hybrid car, EVERY talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything, everything, everything, everything, everything, ev-ev-ev-everything that EXISTS... past present and future and all discovered and undiscovered dimensions...

OH!

..And Hugh Jackman...

now to make this smash related, does ANYBODY want to go to innsomnia? if not... then does anybody want to play next weekend?

Gravity

Smash Ace
i suppose i could say a new rule i figured out...

if you cut yourself shaving, the day will suck.

thats about it.

and no i cant go to innsomnia, yes i want to go, no im not doing anything next weekend, yes i want to play.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Definitely can't go to insomnia, kinda want to go, probably not doing anything next weekend, definitely want to play.

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Lol, NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US, FOR WE ARE ARMED WITH QUOTES FROM THE MOVIE "300"! WE ARE INVINCIBLE!

Which reminds me of this animation from Sintenal's sig:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i love that picture, zinth.

oh yeah, and apparently my roster has solidifed. doc was a fun character, but i like using him more than samus, so he's replacing that *****. i only need 1 of the cheap females in my roster, so putting down both peach and samus is good.

sheik, marth, fox, yoshi, doc (in that order)
tada. ganon and cfalc for fun characters :)

SabakU_13

Smash Rookie
hey does anyone here know tire o fire?

well, if you see him at a smashfest his new name is "Edgeguard von Gaytoven", okay?

Gravity

Smash Ace
that video owns shanx...

also asgfasfgasdfsfd maybe next weekend i can smash at someones house.

Gravity

Smash Ace
im incredibly bored, so i, for the first time ever, am going to practice against cpus!

besides my tech skill sucks and could use a little work.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so basically if you control the edge, you control the world.

Gravity

Smash Ace
fighting computers got real old, real fast.

even pretending they are pros and im owning them got boring...

Gravity

Smash Ace
arg we need to get this to 6 pages so i can just hit last page...so.....

can/will anyone smash next weekend?

i was thinking i go to babacs house(assuming he says its ok) next weekend...since i didnt get to do it wednesday.

6 pages!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
6 pages, i can do it.

I can smash next weekend. Assuming you're going to babac's.

Ceddan

Smash Rookie
hey, what's going on in this thread. ^^^zinth, it was fun dying horribly in bowser vs. marth matches on training day

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
hey, what's going on in this thread. ^^^zinth, it was fun dying horribly in bowser vs. marth matches on training day
Lol, there were so many Bowsers there, it was like when Dallas came and they whored Jigglypuffs (ok, so there were two, but that's not the point!). I think I might remember which one you were though, even though I don't think I remember what you looked like, lol.

Gravity

Smash Ace
speaking of jigglypuff, i think iw ant to pick up captain falcon.

im not that good with him, but hes fun to use...

especially when my fast falled nair misses the stage and i die faster then i can react. thats great.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
/tears, somebody needs to come to INNsomnia with me! :-(

anyways... looks like i wont be in the city for a while boys... (unless somebody DOES come with me... in which case i will be picking him/her/them up)... im covered next weekend, and from april 6th to the 16th...

and forward hasn't made up his mind yet... so idk...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
I doubt he'll host one, but i'm usually there on the weekends anyway.

Akasuna no Sasori

Smash Apprentice
Haha, got your own sig finally eh Auddy? Nice. And yes, we need a smashfest, and if no one has one I guess me and you could smash sometime this week/weekend Auddy. Oh, and can you believe it: I now use Peach :) Not to good yet, but I'm getting there.

And Auddy, we need to see if we could convince our parents to let us go to INNsomnia :)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, well...yeah. we'll make that movie, so long as i'm not part of it in any way.

also, forget picking up fox. it was a novel idea until everyone and their dog picked up fox, too. everyone and their one collective dog...

but yeah, oh well, i can deal with what i have. i still need help with marth. my sheik...i don't know, maybe pablo has a better sheik than me, but no one else's impresses me (sorry!). i guess i'll have to work on that...on my own??? ****.

also, link beat marth in that video. that is highly improbable.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
also we should do this right, ie with real moves and crouch cancelling and stuff...
lol wavedash...

link beat marth in that video. that is highly improbable.
That marth was a noob, so it was highly probable,
I mean come on, obviously that Link is TOO GOOD, he survived a ***** slap from peach.
PRO.

So, who all's going to babac's this weekend?

EDIT: Evil post!

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
haha, good job GT

That video was kinda stupid.

I'm almost always at babac's, ask marc, brandon, chris, or jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom