• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official North Carolina "I don't give a ****" Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR I told you I give a ****. That's why I'm still here. You'e still here but you're lying about not giving a ****. You obvs give a **** too or you would have left.

Also maybe I'm trolling.

Also if you ignore me then we both give ****s.
if i would have left first that means I give a ****. lol
then you would have a gave a **** about winning. lol

Cam- stfu you were lurking so you gave a **** your still a 10.

BEHR

Smash Hero
holy **** when is a mod goin to give a **** and lock this thread lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dude i don't really care what u think lol. these are my prs now. im going to ask mike to make me the tc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
if i would have left first that means I give a ****. lol
then you would have a gave a **** about winning. lol

Cam- stfu you were lurking so you gave a **** your still a 10.
We can both leave and give a **** or you can leave and might not give a ****. It's up to you.

I give a **** because I have ****ed too many times to not give a **** to other ****ers needing ****s. So you definitely give a **** now if you didn't before because I gave you a **** to give to everyone.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You started to give a **** at first.

So you lose

yadayadayada you think I give a ****?

null55

Smash Master
what the **** does 'we shine naturally' mean? the image is ****in photoshopped.

BEHR

Smash Hero
haha aight ill tell her.

cam- you think my girl gives a ****?

arent you mikes girl? lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
nah im not trying i really dont give a **** if i try or not. so yeahhhh

null55

Smash Master
hahahahahha the irony in all this is that me and mike make fun of you for saying "you think i give a ****?" because we're laughing at the fact that you DO actually give a ****, otherwise you wouldn't check with the guy you just got four stocked by.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

BEHR

Smash Hero
and you give a **** by saying that so you give a **** on how I feel and if I get four stocked like you do too? lol

null55

Smash Master
im honestly laughing my *** off right now i have no idea why

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Man it sucks giving a ****. Cause stupid *******s like fatty mc obsession over here try to cause all this dumb **** and never get better at smash when this is what this site is for right? Smash related ****, not just coming on here after getting blue balled by your girlfriend whom of which no one gives a **** if you guys love each other for ever and ever because we all ****in know it won't last that long at all. I will actually give you whatever money I have if you guys are together 10 years from now. Like ****ing ALL OF MY MONEY.

PS: I hate you and I hope you get hit by a flaming bus filled with spider people who will lay eggs in your stomach once the bus stops.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well you ignored me BEHR so then, like I said, you give a ****.
nah im not trying i really dont give a **** if i try or not. so yeahhhh

read next time honky.

cam- wtf i have to speak english -_________-

So you saying what you just said means you give a **** on the irony. I relaly dont give a **** abut getting four stocked most people in nc care like you cause you get four stocked also -___-
and I dont give a **** that you the point is making fun of me cuz you think I give a ****? lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man Moo it's not like we give a ****.

I'm just sayin.

Edit: Lol BEHR you are actually so bad at this it's funny. That's probably why Cam's laughing.

null55

Smash Master
lmao at equating me to you, Eddie.

howabout you MM my Falcon??? unless you give too much of a **** about losing rofl.

EDIT: lmao moo calm the **** down.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man it sucks giving a ****. Cause stupid *******s like fatty mc obsession over here try to cause all this dumb **** and never get better at smash when this is what this site is for right? Smash related ****, not just coming on here after getting blue balled by your girlfriend whom of which no one gives a **** if you guys love each other for ever and ever because we all ****in know it won't last that long at all. I will actually give you whatever money I have if you guys are together 10 years from now. Like ****ing ALL OF MY MONEY.

PS: I hate you and I hope you get hit by a flaming bus filled with spider people who will lay eggs in your stomach once the bus stops.
loooooool

I laughed so hard.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow Stongers gives a **** about how good we are at trolling. Big surprise from my favorite troll.

Or do you just give a ****?

BEHR

Smash Hero
lmao at equating me to you, Eddie.

howabout you MM my Falcon??? unless you give too much of a **** about losing rofl.

EDIT: lmao moo calm the **** down.
Haha lets do it. :']

My Pika can beat your Falcon. lol

unless you give to much of a **** about losing to my Pika?

null55

Smash Master
we'll do 2.

i want your stupid pikachu and your ******** Fox.

:falcon: *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom