• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Miyamoto Thread

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Miyamato??????????

Well, he would be an interesting character, most ike a gimmick. Maybe he would have all of SSBB's all star characters movesets for his B moveset.

The Burrito of Time

Smash Journeyman
His foward smash should be a punch while holding on to a G-cube by the handle and using it as a brass knuckle.

(I've always wanted to do that to someone.)

Iggy K

Smash Ace
This is one of the few suggestions on this board that doesn't suck.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
well if you are serious... only characters that originated from video games can get in brawl so if you really want miyamoto the closest thing would be blue from pokemon

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
lol now your bagging a legend... i think you might get flamed...
melbournes better than canberra anyday. i went there on a field trip. its crap.
yeah a top 20 pokemon is worse than a pathetic old forgotten glove...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Miyamoto is a legend I'm just saying he wouldn't be able to defend himself in real life and wouldn't fit in Brawl and please down in Melbourne you drink our piss.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Stop xianfeng, haven't you seen him play Wii Sports? You know he'd be kickass.

Also, Melbourne>Canberra.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Iggy K said:
Stop xianfeng, haven't you seen him play Wii Sports? You know he'd be kickass.

Also, Melbourne>Canberra.
they drink our piss and miyamoto is a senior citizen, he looks weak, he wouldn't be good in a fighting game

melbourne>most of australia>darwin>canberra
More like
Canberra (for being the safeset) > Sydney > Melbourne > The rest of Australia > Hobart > the rest of tasmania

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
xianfeng said:
they drink our piss and miyamoto is a senior citizen, he looks weak, he wouldn't be good in a fighting game

More like
Canberra (for being the safeset) > Sydney > Melbourne > The rest of Australia > Hobart > the rest of tasmania
meh everyone has their opinion...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
FiErCe_oNi said:
meh everyone has their opinion...
I think I can make a statement we can all agree on Tasmania sucks

Are you people serious about Miyamoto, think about it for one second forget he created any games and someone is saying why don't we put in some senior asian, he couldn't defend himself is he was being mugged but oh well he's cool! Might as well throw in William Hung or Lucy Lu

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Sydney>Melbourne>Canberra

Miyamoto, eh? I'll be extremly surprised if he does make it in, but they can make him crazy enough to work. The only thing though is that I've grown increasingly annoyed as of late of how much praise people seem to heap onto him for stuff he never actually did.

Don't get me wrong, he's a legend, but when people begin to credit him as the original maker of TETRIS (it's Alexey Pajitnov, remember it well), as I've seen countless times in places like Gamefaqs, I draw the line.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
xianfeng said:
I think I can make a statement we can all agree on Tasmania sucks

Are you people serious about Miyamoto, think about it for one second forget he created any games and someone is saying why don't we put in some senior asian, he couldn't defend himself is he was being mugged but oh well he's cool! Might as well throw in William Hung or Lucy Lu
Yes, we are serious. You know why? because this is a fantasy game. FAAANTASSY! F-A-N-T-A-A-S-Y. This is a game where every video game character could come together in mutual rage to pummel eachother to cartoony doom. It doesn't matter if he couldn't defend himself in real life. We aren't saying put the REAL Miyamoto into Brawl (Perhaps with his smile attack, and Angry Boardroom Conversation Super). We are saying to put a fantastical characature of Miyamoto into Brawl, who has his own set of video game powers based on the games he had a hand in creating. We are calling for a Brawl character that is one huge nintendo in-joke, and we are doing it for the amusement of other people who love Smash.

We are serious. Miyamoto would make a fantasic character precicely because he is so wildly inappropriate. He is the only real-life person you could even consider inserting into this game because of his notoriety in the gaming industry (Though Muffin)man has a point).

William Hung and Lucy Liu have nothing to do with gaming, and are thus stupid suggestions, but Shiggy? He is the only one that could make you think twice.

He may not have ever been in a video game, but things like that didn't stop Capcom from inserting this guy (Click here for Wiki) into "Marvel Super heroes Vs. Street Fighter", despite him having nothing to do with Street fighter or Marvel. It's their video game. They have the ability to do whatever they want. All we have to go by are oblique hints about who can and cannot be inserted in the game. If Miyamoto could be an exception, so be it.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
xianfeng said:
miyamoto is a senior citizen, he looks weak, he wouldn't be good in a fighting game
Ever heard of Hehachi Mishima? Or in real life, Sean Connerey?

Senior citizens are all kick-*** and a respectable part of the community. Miyamato WILL kickass in Brawl if he's in.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Ever heard of Hehachi Mishima? Or in real life, Sean Connerey?
I havn't heard of Hehaci moo moo but Sean Connerey was the original James Bond so of course he's kick arse, Miyamoto is brittle and has proberly never been in a fight in his whole life. I still don't like the idea of putting ANY real human in Brawl because it's for video games and plus putting in Miyamoto as a character won't make people want to buy it, maybe as a trophy or his face can appear behind Master & Crazy hand but as a playable character no.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
But it's such a dumb idea. If he was in he should be Low Tier weak, slow, bad jumps (just so it's somewhat realistic)
When has Smash ever been realistic? He might not be a good fighter in real life, but guess what. This isn't real life, and unless you are on the development team, do not say a character would be crap. And dumb idea? Coming from the guy who requested Glover and Daisy?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
When has Smash ever been realistic? He might not be a good fighter in real life, but guess what. This isn't real life, and unless you are on the development team, do not say a character would be crap. And dumb idea? Coming from the guy who requested Glover and Daisy?
I never requested them I thought they would be cool and at least they meet the requirements.

Simski

Smash Rookie
I'd think that if he made a apearence...
Maybe he'd be in a level just doing stuff...
Kinda like the brinstar dephs level... can't remember what that giant lizard in the bg was named but kinda like him...
Or maybe he's the new master hand...

Top Bottom