• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Miyamoto Thread

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
But it's such a dumb idea. If he was in he should be Low Tier weak, slow, bad jumps (just so it's somewhat realistic)

Smash Bros may have a few relisitic characters, but it'nothing realitic. they'd make Miyamato a good character just to flatter him.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
well, Miyamoto would either be mid tier, god tier or bottom tier. as i figure.

anyways, is the spelling Miyamoto or Miyamato?

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
That they originate from a game and that they have been on a Nintendo console and that they aren't anime or manga characters, there may be some sort of stupid exception for Miyamoto but I'm yet to hear about it.
Well, technically, his name has been in the credits of nearly every Nintendo game for the last 20 years. Thats gotta be worth something.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I think that Miyamoto will be in the game

Okay he said that he'd have a %1 chance of being in the game. I think that they just made him say that for suspense so all the nerds who can't put 2 and 2 together would piss their pants nonstop until 07. I mean, they wouldn't have mentioned it if he wasn't going to be right?

mario-man

Smash Lord
ROFL.........ROFL.........ROFL...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This whole thread idea is making me laugh sooooo hard!!!

I think I can make a statement we can all agree on Tasmania sucks

Are you people serious about Miyamoto, think about it for one second forget he created any games and someone is saying why don't we put in some senior asian, he couldn't defend himself is he was being mugged but oh well he's cool! Might as well throw in William Hung or Lucy Lu

I suggest you don't go to any gaming events in the future,because Miyamoto would give you a Shine>Falcon Punch!!

Top Bottom