• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Sheek

Smash Apprentice
I want Megaman, but he had sooooooo many moves, and so many forms, which ones would they use?
:veryconfu

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
dude, i've been put off classic megaman ever since "megaman powered up" came out, that game is the worst megaman game EVER!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Meh never played it, but have u played battle network, all the games are basically the same it gets freakin boring, both the original and X are the most awesome series of all, because without the classic none of them would exist, and X well he simply rules, anyway, the 1st megaman debuted in NES and most of its games or on a nintendo platform except 8, but can be played on the anniverzsary collection, so thats a total of 9 classic megaman games (I believe more) on a nintendo console... CLASSIC FTW!

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
um... if you've ever played megaman X7, you'd know that X is a super whiney hyper pacifest that always complains about war, and besides megaman & zero EXE are so much cooler than X...

Stryks

Smash Hero
why do u say"megaman & zero"? its MEGAMAN ZERO, anyway, the exe, i mean it was cool i admit, seeing megaman with the protosoul and all of that, but every new game is the same, u get chips, use them in battle save the net, sure they make new chips and souls or styles or whatever, it just gets boring after a while, in the classic series, its soon to wrap up, cause if u played the arcade megaman game u would know that wily created zero, tough its still under construcction, im pretty sure the classic series will end in the next game and if not in the next 2, either way the classic was the most kick *** of them all, along with thw X series, i dont care that x is a pacifest guy, as long as the game was fun its good to me, and they all are, I remember X3, that was my fav. SNES game of all, it was fun, anyway megaman zero, hell yeah its cool, but I dont know, it will take a while for anew MMZ game to be released cause of the MMZX game that was just released, so IMO what better way to bring back good ol CLASSIC Megaman than by addin him to brawl? that would simply rock...

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
i'm not talking about MEGAMAN ZERO i'm talking about ZERO EXE. from megaman network transmisson for the gamecube, look it up in wikipedia, then you'll know what i'm talking about, mmkay?, mmkay.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Like thats any better than the ORIGINAL zero, what can I say im a classic kinda guy, prefer classic games over new, i said it before the EXE games have gone down, and its time for the original MM to coma back, this time in brawl...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
WOW!, you support gay people, how gay!! :laugh:
What's wrong with defending people from the single-minded thoughts of a 14 year old? Why don't I just say MEXICANS AND BLACK PEOPLE SUCK and not expect people to defend them? At least apologize to anybody you "hate" who read that

anyways, I say blue bomber megaman should get the spot out of any version, then X, then EXE, then whatever version they would like after that

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
why do u say"megaman & zero"? its MEGAMAN ZERO, anyway, the exe, i mean it was cool i admit, seeing megaman with the protosoul and all of that, but every new game is the same, u get chips, use them in battle save the net, sure they make new chips and souls or styles or whatever, it just gets boring after a while, in the classic series, its soon to wrap up, cause if u played the arcade megaman game u would know that wily created zero, tough its still under construcction, im pretty sure the classic series will end in the next game and if not in the next 2, either way the classic was the most kick *** of them all, along with thw X series, i dont care that x is a pacifest guy, as long as the game was fun its good to me, and they all are, I remember X3, that was my fav. SNES game of all, it was fun, anyway megaman zero, hell yeah its cool, but I dont know, it will take a while for anew MMZ game to be released cause of the MMZX game that was just released, so IMO what better way to bring back good ol CLASSIC Megaman than by addin him to brawl? that would simply rock...
stryks, i couldn't have said it better myself. Putting the .EXE megaman in and not the original would be like having only the wind waker link and not one of the originals. Smash bros is about video game icons going at it, specifically nintendo and nintendo related ones, and the .exe version just hasn't earned it yet.

P.S. -I am also waiting for a megaman 9 to wrap up the series. Out of all the next-gen consoles, the creator of megaman said the wii had the most potential. This game would make sense as the ender of the original series because it would go megaman 9 then megaman "X" as in the roman numeral for ten. (Even though that isn't why it was called X)

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
but megaman EXE. is so much cooler than his ugly SD form! come on you guys! :confused:
*Snaps*

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

EXE. IS SATAN! HOW DARE THEY MAKE MEGAMAN A PET! HE'S NOT A POKEMON DARN IT! HE'S FREAKIN MEGAMAN!

*End Snap*

Do not judge Mega Man by his cute appearence. He looks that way becuase he is roughly based on Astro Boy.

Yeah, I do like the character designs for Exe. but they still are just hyped-up versions of the original.

^_^

DeadVirus

Smash Rookie
Considering that so many Mega Man games have been on the NES and Super NES I think that Mega Man is both justified as a character as well as having a really good chance. I would like it if Mega Man made it in and perhaps as a clone (or maybe even original moveset) they could add in Mega Man X considering he did get his start on SNES (X, X2, X3). Also, the Mega Man EXE series is still going on GBA as well as Mega Man Zero. However, original Mega Man and Mega Man X would be my picks out of the series. Perhaps Zero from X-series but overall, Mega Man would be awesome. He's already been demonstrated in Marvel vs. Capcom 1 & 2 as being a very capable character.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
:laugh: oh, so that's why megaman is so goofy-looking... by the way, sweet pic man! :laugh:
Megaman is not goofy-looking. If any thing his .EXE version is more goofy. .EXE has a very childish feel and appeal. Besides if its maturity you're lookin for then x is the best alternative.

p.s.-no offense, but im guessin you didn't grow up with original megaman did you?

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
hahaha, no i didn't grow up with the original megaman, but i disagree with what you said, have you ever played MM,MMX on the PSX?, boy does megaman (X) ever sound like a little girl... so that would leave Zero as the most mature megaman character... which is why Zero should be in brawl!

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, no i didn't grow up with the original megaman (i'm only 14) , but i disagree with what you said, have you ever played MM,MMX on the PSX?, boy does megaman (X) ever sound like a little girl... so that would leave Zero (EXE.) as the most mature megaman character... which is why Zero should be in brawl!
NO DEAR. That's MMX4 with crappy voice acting. As a matter of fact you should here the japanese voice for X. (MIKA SWOONS) Not as deep as Zero's but it gets the job done.

And grrrr...Zero is second place compared to MegaMan.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea this threads gunna get closed from the spam lol naaa just kidding lol its a 2 to 1 ratio of spam to discussion so atleast its better than most threads.... j/k any megaman lover is a friend of mine. yea but even tho exe and x would be cool there is no way they would be in nintendo seems to always put their original chars in smash..... but then again its nintendo the masters of origionality so they could go totally origional to themselves and put in exe. or x........ no no no no what am i saying the origional megaman would be in if any at all.

btw did anyone see the nintendo power article about brawl where they mentioned sonic :( i want them to say something about little mac diddy toad or my favorite megaman..... iono im sure the sonic insert was some quote taken out of context they still havnt announced other chars

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
what's with megaman?!, it seems everytime a capcom develper coughs a new megaman game comes out! :laugh:

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
yea this threads gunna get closed from the spam lol naaa just kidding lol its a 2 to 1 ratio of spam to discussion so atleast its better than most threads.... j/k any megaman lover is a friend of mine. yea but even tho exe and x would be cool there is no way they would be in nintendo seems to always put their original chars in smash..... but then again its nintendo the masters of origionality so they could go totally origional to themselves and put in exe. or x........ no no no no what am i saying the origional megaman would be in if any at all.
OMG! 1f joo w4nt sp@m g0e 2 Krstyal thread!

::hits herself for writing l33t:: Yes, seeing that Mega's first appearence was on Nintendo it would most likely be the original.

btw did anyone see the nintendo power article about brawl where they mentioned sonic :( i want them to say something about little mac diddy toad or my favorite megaman..... iono im sure the sonic insert was some quote taken out of context they still havnt announced other chars
I haven't picked up the most recent addition of Nintendo Power becuase I lack money. Even so I still have high hopes for the blue bomber being in SSBB.

okey dokey pokey!, what's new with megaman?, it seems everytime a capcom develper coughs a new megaman game comes out!
Yeah, it seems that way. They have been popping out MegaMan games like no tomarrow.
There is Mega Man ZX and ANOTHER Mega Man EXE thingy. I wanna play ZX, it looks cool.
Though....
I wish they would make a game that's a sequel to the Original Series and a prequel to MMX. It would be a very interesting.

Oh well, MEGA MAN FTW! FOR THE 100th TIME!

Top Bottom