• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Rollz

Smash Apprentice
Im a huge fan of Megaman, he is basicly the reason why i love Nintendo so dang much, if Megaman is in Brawl he should deffinatly be the original Megaman, and if Protoman, My favorite MM character was in it, that would be it, i would play Brawl everyday.

Khorsan

Smash Apprentice
I have a real beef with the vB. I'm 95% sure that Megaman has never used that move in the air, so I'd rule it out as a B move and just use it as a dash attack (and a fairly nasty one it would be, too). Other than that, I pretty much agree. Of course, for the Hyper Attack, we could always just borrow from oone of the Marvel Vs Capcom games where Rock fuses with Rush and takes up the entire screen, unloading explosive goodness on his enemy(ies).

Rowe

Smash Cadet
I'd rather not have the big robot super from MvC. That was a parody of a robot from some anime...I prefer his red/white armor with rush as a jet or the rush suit.

Ky Kiske

Smash Ace
All those MvC supers would be too potentially broken. If anything, he should be able to learn abilities from the other characters but unfortunately that would make him too much like Kirby. =\

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I want the new version of Bass! He has awesome potential, like a weaker, but faster Ganon.

His special moves could be

B= charging buster, from rapid fire shots to the Earthbreaker, fully charged.
Forward-B= Get-Ability program, where Bass lunges at the opponent for a grab and steals a power if successful.
Up-B = Dark Uppercut. It's like Roy's Flare Blade except it's faster and goes farther.
Down-B = Dark aura, which stops <20% attacks, but if it's broken, leaves the user stunned for a bit.

Ronike

Smash Ace
camo-man said:
B= charging buster, from rapid fire shots to the Earthbreaker, fully charged.
Forward-B= Get-Ability program, where Bass lunges at the opponent for a grab and steals a power if successful.
Up-B = Dark Uppercut. It's like Roy's Flare Blade except it's faster and goes farther.
Down-B = Dark aura, which stops <20% attacks, but if it's broken, leaves the user stunned for a bit.
I don't know about the dark aura. Seems like it would be too cheap. You would have to put a larger disadvantage on it. Plus, you gotta get Hellz Rolling in there somewhere (yes that is correct spelling)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Megaman would be pretty cool to see, but I'd rather see Roll in her Megaman 8 costume! She was top tier in two fighting games so she can dominate SSB as well ^__^.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I had a similar idea for various moves, but to using colors for determining it.

MegaMan's blue costume would use his Mega Buster. It's a basic uncharged energy projectile. It can be charged, but only in the style of Shield Breaker(no saving)
MegaMan's red costume would use the Proto Buster. Unlike the Mega Buster, it'd have more range with slightly more knockback, but no charge at all.
MegaMan's green costume would use the Search Snake. A snake flies out and homes in on the opponent. It's pretty much the same thing as Samus' Missile from Melee, but no charging of course.(yes, it has the Smash version for holding down the button long enough)
MegaMan's yellow costume could use the Super Arm to either quickly throw an large item or create a Falcon Punch like attack.
MegaMan's black costume could use the Bass Buster. It's a rapid-fire attack, much like Falco's, but with less range and wider form.
MegaMan's white costume could use the Ice Slasher. A block of ice is slid accross the stadium, and will dissapear a bit by bit, or when it hits a wall.

Up B could be Rush Coil or Mega Upper(I forget the correct name, and I never actually saw the Rush Coil)

Forward B could be his version of Copy. It'd be similar to Kirby's, but would only apply to Forward B moves. I'd prefer an exact replica of the move, with the respective arm weapon. Boomerang(Link and Y. Link) would look the same, but actually would be used the same as the stolen character's moves. Obviously...using Green Costume and copying Samus would seem pointless...but that's how some things work...

Down B is argueable. Most say the Mega Slide, but that works best for his Dash Attack. Another one of his weapons could be used, or even a quick Rush Drill, possibly. To say the least, this one's the hard choice.

That's what I think, anyway.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Those are some nice ideas HyperFalcon. It'd make a lot of sense for MegaMan to use his alternate costumes as weapons.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I wonder if Megaman would jump like he did in the MM games: with his arms outstretched and one leg raised.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I had a whacked out idea for the Blue Bomber:

On KO's, he scores the person he just knocked-out's ability. Not necessarily like Kirby, where it's the exact B-move, but something inspired by that character. This would replace his Mega Buster, but he could swap between the two weapons by taunting. Of course, to protect him from auto-gaining abilities, the "power" appears in the form of an orb in the center of the arena that Mega Man has to grab to gain the ability.

Some quick ideas:
Mario -- Chucks Fireballs that bounce along the ground
Samus -- Fires "screwballs"
DK -- Charges up his fist and fires it off, a la Duo/Power Adaptor
Captain Falcon -- He keeps the regular unchargeable plasma shots, but now his "Mega Slide" Down B attacks becomes like the Falcon Kick
Pit -- Fires Light Arrows at an adjustable angle, a la his Centaur Arrow

Whaddya guys think? ;)

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
FlipTroopa said:
I had a whacked out idea for the Blue Bomber:

On KO's, he scores the person he just knocked-out's ability. Not necessarily like Kirby, where it's the exact B-move, but something inspired by that character. This would replace his Mega Buster, but he could swap between the two weapons by taunting. Of course, to protect him from auto-gaining abilities, the "power" appears in the form of an orb in the center of the arena that Mega Man has to grab to gain the ability.

Some quick ideas:
Mario -- Chucks Fireballs that bounce along the ground
Samus -- Fires "screwballs"
DK -- Charges up his fist and fires it off, a la Duo/Power Adaptor
Captain Falcon -- He keeps the regular unchargeable plasma shots, but now his "Mega Slide" Down B attacks becomes like the Falcon Kick
Pit -- Fires Light Arrows at an adjustable angle, a la his Centaur Arrow

Whaddya guys think? ;)
For DK, I would say more of a Strong punch like Gutman, but i think this would be a bit confusing and the orb is odd IMO.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'm for Megaman being in SSBB...

Just keep him original please... No X .EXE (Though I liked the X series a lot and the .EXE was my favorite because of gameplay.)

Stick with the original, since he had the best moves.. I'd take most of the attacks from MM8.. But that's just me.

Well,if they were to ad megaman,i would like to see is X version.If they have Zero(my favorite megaman character,period)I would like to see him in is MMZ form.As for ZX...he could possibly overkill everyone with his diffirent forms,especially Z and ZX form.As they did with Roy,ZX megaman could possibly be added for Advertising purposes.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Megaman 2 is the first game i ever fell in love with and after that i was hooked on the series and loved nintendo forever. Megaman should just keep it simple in Brawl with the original NINTENDO mega (not megaman X which originated on playstation even tho i would love that stuff mmx4 ftw). move set would besomething like......

B - megabuster (able to charge maybe not while moving that seems broken like qualities already) but similar to samus where u can hold it

Up B - the mega upper cut (just like ryu's shoryuken or mario's upB)

Down B - like a leaf shield to obsorb either the damage or the stun of the move that hits u so it isnt tooo good (i know it was mvc2 but w/e) in almost every megaman game there is a shield move just pick one and its mostly the same

Foward B - this could be his power taking move that would take other characters foaward b attacks. this move could be alittle slow but like a force grab similar to those in other fighting games. force grabs are like bowser's foward b in ssbm where it is sorta like a grab but it is blockable so the stealing move doesn't get too broken

Dashing A - this should be the famous slide everyone remembers (kinda looks like Doc's dashing A)

For a wall jump they should go ahead and give him the slide down the wall even tho it is from megamanX and let him shot from his mega buster. But when u jump off it should jump too from the wall so u can't just climb up it like in the actual MMX games. If they don't do this then definatly give him a wall jump he mostly always has a wall jump in the fighting games he is in. He is the acrobatic blue bomber.

then the tilts could just be punches and kicks with basic things like........ A - jab , foward A - kick , up A - like a cannon smack upwards , and down A - a little tripping kick (similar to many peoples in ssbm)

smash attacks could be some old moves like........Foward smash - guts punch , down smash - that sliding charged energy kick from MM5 , and up smash - shoot his tornado hold straight from his cannon upwards

I was at a loss for the Smash attacks if anyone has better ideas help. SO if u couldn't tell I am PRO Meagaman all the way. As long as he has his look from somewhere like MM7 or MM8 so he is more like a kid. If nintendo gets crazy and sticks in megamanX or Zero or dude even Protoman or even .EXE version I don't care. If they are from a megaman game i know i would play them at least for a secondary if not a main. MEGAMAN IN BRAWL FTW!!!!!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i would really love to see megaman added. i think he's a perfect addition.

i'd like to see him represented from the old NES versions, not x or .exe.

Zofer

Smash Rookie
i like the exe megaman idea because of the change factor. although he should have a megaman x cotume as it would fit the stile better.

GenG

Smash Lord
Hey guys! Have you seen this?

Shin Rockman EXE

It's a new EXE game coming for the DS to conmemorate the 20th anniversary of the series. Looks very cool.

Blace

Smash Cadet
Megaman has to be one of my all time favourite characters and i'd have to say that it'd be awesome if they based him off the original gameboy megaman game!!!!! With the awesome electricity and the frost thing, the cut thing and all the other stuff he could do! If they based him from that i recon he could end up a very unique and awesome character!

Ninja Lou

Smash Rookie
Megaman!

I am a huge Megaman fan and I think it would be amazing to have him on SSBB. I would vote for the original. If Capcom did give the rights to nintendo I figure they would want the one that started it all. Also he has had the most games on Nintendo, 6 on the NES, 2 on SNES, 5 on GB, and 1 on GBA (thats only in the US too). Second going to MMBN, that has 7 on GBA and MM Zero comes in 3rd with 4 (not counting the collections). I know X has about 5, but X moved to PS and is more known there now. X is my favorite but if nintendo has a choice I see him picked last. Also don't think they are even gonna bother with Megaman Trigger. Anyway here are the moves I would give Megaman.

Megaman:

B: Megabuster shots. Can shoot up to 3 quick shots.

Holding B: Charge Shot. Megaman can move while charging. Buster has both mid and full charge. Also has no smash ability since you can move while charging. Does good damage. Does not lose charge if hit while charging. The only reason I don't think it should smash, as I said before is cause he can move with it and not lose his charge on a hit. I don't want him to be over powered.

B + Up: Rock Upper (Dragon Punch from Marvel vs Capcom). Good Anti-air and is used to get back to the arena. Has good smash ability at start of move. Not as powerful as Luigi but is alot easier to connect with.

B + Forward: Mega Arm. Has limited range and can only be fired again when arm has returned, but can knock opponent back causing them to drop their item if one is held , also will be able to knock off any item equiped (example: bunny ears). The item is not wasted and can be picked up again

B + Down: Rockball. Megaman 1st summons the ball then hitting B + Down cause him to kick it ahead. If Megaman moves forward he keeps the ball in fron of him. Backing up and jumping have no effect on the ball and he just leaves it behind til he kicks it (Opponents can hit ball away or hit it if Megaman has left it behind)

As for his super I got 3 choices not sure which to choose.

1st. Protoman beams down and both Megaman and his brother proceed to blast the crap out of their opponent ending it with them both firing a charged shot the combines before it hits. This one I would love =p

2nd. Megaman fuses with Rush and beats the crap out of his opponent ending it with a fully charged Mega arm.

3rd. Megaman targets an opponent and hit them with 10 to 20 different weapons from his games. Ending it with a larger then normal fully charged Megabuster shot.

His dash attack will be his slide.
His taunt should be the one from MvsC.

I think i got everything. Also sorry the post was so long. =)

yeyahbenji

Smash Cadet
yeyahbenji said:
I'm in agreement with Megaman, the original, being in Suiper Smash Brothers: Brawl. Of the greatest games of all time, it would be hard to make the list without putting Megaman in there (most likely Megaman 2). He'd be an addition of a new franchise in the series, which I like much more than more characters from the same franchise. I love the Mario franchise, but anything more than Wario and at most one more character from that franchise just seems to make it too lopsided for me. But back to Megaman.

His move set, I believe, would look best in this format:
  • B -- The good ol' Mega Buster. He would be able to fire three shots on-screen (in reference to only being able to do so in the old NES games) as well as being able to charge his buster. Unlike how Samus, charges, though, Megaman's would be determined on how long you hold the B button..
  • B-F -- This move is similar to Kirby's in that Megaman will steal a power from his opponent. However, unlike Kirby, it is not an exact replica of his opponent's move. It will be a blaster variant that can then be used with the B button. The variants cannot be charged like the mega buster. This could allow Megaman's abilities, strategies, and fighting styles to alter with every match, which is reflective of the style of Smash.
  • B-U -- While a teleport could work here, the best representation of Megaman would be to use the Rush coil. However, Rush doesn't just immediately appear (with Game & Watch, his helpers can work like that; Rush would have to teleport in). While Megaman is on the ground, Rush will teleport beside him and stay on the ground for a couple seconds. Megaman could then use this time to get his extra jump in strategic fashion. While falling / in the air, there would still be a slight delay, but Rush would appear underneath Megaman and give him his third jump. Damage from this attack should be minimal, if not that then none, as the jump would be large enough to overcome damaging effects needed.
  • B-D -- The slide, akin to the Falcon Kick in style and delieverence, but without as much flare. The slide, though, is used more as a dodgey move rather than a forceful attack. It can allow Megaman to slide under projectiles used at him or, if done correctly, used similar to a roll-out dodge to appear on the opponent's other side.

As can be seen, the strategy for playing Megaman is to use his blaster effectively. So while his only damaging B-attack is his blaster, his other moves make up for it in their ability to set up how he'll use his blaster. Imagine having your mega buster charged and then someone decides to throw an item, let's say a turtle shell at you. Imagine your satisfaction at sliding under that and letting loose that buster on a disgruntled opponent.

I love the thought.
Yes, I am quoting myself, but this idea is now so far back in the topic I doubt any person will seriously see it again. And I noticed that HyperFalcon and I seem to be thinking on the same page in terms of the move list.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
MEGAMAN MUST BE IN SMASH BRAWL!!!!! he is an awesome character and the Sakurai's team can make good moves for him! when SSBM comes out i always wanted megaman in the game! now i hope Sakurai add him in the game.

KaioKen FireFox

Smash Rookie
Smash Bros Brawl + Mega Man = Crazy Delicious

I think that Mega Man would make a fantastic addition to our Smash Bros world. Of course, that could just be my Mega Man fandom talking, but who knows. Anyway, here is my Mega Man Smash Bros Character

I'm going to base my Smash Bros Mega Man on MM7. Here goes nothing.

B = Mega Buster - Can fire single shots. You can also charge it and move around with it. The longer you charge it, the more damage it does and the harder the knockoff. If hit while charging, it gets knocked off. It's only fair. Some might say that it's hard to use A moves while charging the Mega Buster. It's true, but with the power I'm putting into the Mega Buster, I think it's fair.

Down + B = Rock Slide - Anyway, as Kirby has so wonderfully proven in SSBMelee, your standard dash should NOT be uncontrollable. On the ground, the Rock Slide would be long, fast, and able to change direction. In the air, it would be just a small dash diagonally down which does little to no damage.

Forward + B = Weapon Get - It is true that this move would be like Kirby's. However, if we are doing a good representation of him, then I think he should definetely have it. It would differ from Kirby's though. With this move you would jump forward and grab an opponent. You would then take his standard B move, and it would replace your B move. With the L Button or + pad, you could switch it between weapons. That's right, I said weapons. It's Mega Man, so he would be able to grab all the opponents weapons. However, they would have a Power Gauge. Like the games, it can run out of power by using it too much. This would serve as one of his 3rd jump moves. In the air it would do a Dragon Punch/Mega Upper kind of move, instead of going forward. While holding other weapons, I think he should change color also, like in his games

Up + B = Rush Adapter - As I said, this Mega Man for Brawl is based on the Mega Man from 7. He would instantly transform into his Rush Adapter Mode from MM7. When he has the Rush Adapter on, his other moves would change as well. Here's how.

Rush Adapter B = Mega Arm - No rapid fire, just a straight short Mega Arm shot. You can charge it while you move and fire a Heat Seeking Mega Arm to attack the closest person to you. The damage would be simple.

Rush Adapter Forward + B = Rush Jet - Here's where Mega Man's strongest comeback ability would come in. This would allow Mega Man to have controlled flight for a short time.

Rush Adapter Down + B = Rush Power - This move would have Mega Man make a short dash at the opponent. If he manages to touch the opponent, Mega Man would then do a 3 punch move and knock him upward with the last one.

Rush Adapter Up + B = Regular Mode - Basically it would change him back into Mega Man

His Super Smash is what I like to call, Robot Masters Unite. Basically, all the Robot Masters from his games would come on the screen and start wreaking Havoc.

Either that, or Rush, Tango, Beat, and his other friend would come on the screen and attack everbody.

Mega Man should be a Forward Smash character. However in Rush Adapter Mode, I think he should be an Upward Smash character.

I think his taunt should be him Break Dancing and saying Lets Rock or him doing his Victory pose and saying Lets Rock!

There are a lot of similarities to other characters, but I wouldn't call him a clone. But if you take into consideration what Mega Man can actually do, I think it's a true representation of him.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Bass ftw!!! It would be soo much cooler IMO. (Megaman's fine too, but I like the new Bass better.)

I got some of his B attacks down....

B - a charging shot, from Bass' rapid fire cannons to the Earthbreaker.
Fwrd B - Get Ability program. Bass makes a grab for whatever's in front of him and absorbs a power.
Up B - Dark Uppercut. Like Roy's Flare blade except it goes higher up.
Down B - Dark Surge. A dark area forms around Bass and anyone near gets sucked it for damage. It has a long set up time

Super Attack - The Dark Messiah. From the Battle Network 2, he summons a giant virus dog named Gospel and jumps on its head. Then they blow the crap out of everything.

These are my thoughts. What do you guys think?

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I think if they put Megaman in, it should just be a mix of Megaman and Megaman X's moves. They both should be costumes along with .Exe.

B: Charge Cannon. It would be different than Samus's, because you'd have to hold it down while running.

B+Up: Ultimate Armor Boots. This would make him float for a short ammount of time.

B+Down: Dash. This would damage enemies in front of you and you could also do a dash jump like in the games.

B+Forward: Light Saber. This would be kind of like Marth's B+Forward, where you can do a combo with it. (Megaman did have a Light Saber in MMX6 afterall so it's okay for him to have it) It would be like Zero's sword combo.

His A attacks would revolve around his powers.

His taunt would probably be him raising his arm in the air.

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
attacks B-

B+up- dragon punch (like marvel vs capcom) (does electricity damage, ice damage or fire damage according the weapon u get)

B+forward- launch missile (can launch ICE CRYSTAL like megaman X from pinguin boss, can freeze when the enemy has a lot of damage like the ic does), ( MISSILE WEAPON like megaman X8 from bamboo pandamonium, does a great damage like samus' smash B+forward, but leaves megaman indefense a short time period while he launchs the missile), ( SPARK WEAPON like megaman X from Mandrill, this attack is like Bison's energy ball, and does an electricity damage like pikachu B neutral) - the weapon u get at the begining is according megaman's suite that u choose at character selection screen, for example if u choose the red suite, u start with the Missile Weapon.

B+down- change weapon (and change the suit's color according the weapon chosen)

B neutral- X Buster ( u can shoot 'til 3 Xbuster consecutively, and can CHARGE pressing and holding the B button, but u CAN'T keep the Xbuster charged if u RELEASE the B button - the difference with Samus- , and u CAN'T charge the other weapons, why? 'cuz megaman has the neutral suit, so he can't charge the weapons)

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
attacks- A

U-tilt- up punch (like mario)

D-tilt- low kick (like ness but u can't do it consecutively like ness does)

F-tilt- middle kick (like luiggi or mario does)

U-smash- mortal upper kick (megaman put his hands on the ground and does a high kick with his 2 legs) <--- more simple... like his move in marvel vs. capcom the one which u can do an air combo)

D-smash- (i don't know how call it but this move is like Sheik's D-smash)

F-smash- Super fist -like Samus- (this move change according the weapon u get, if u has the neutral suit, is a simple punch, but if u got ICE WEAPON, megaman's super fist become frozen and does ice damage, with MISSILE WEAPON, his fist appear with fire and does fire damage, and with SPARK WEAPON, his fist appear with electricity and does electricity damage like Zelda's F-mash)

SUPER- Megaman gets Ultimate Armor, and glow, and does a SUPER CHARGED TORNADO ATTACK to both sides (right - left TORNADO)

and... that's all folks hehehe =P

Bahamut-Prime

Smash Cadet
My Favourtie was X but since this is Nintendo We'll probably be seeing the Original megaman in there if he's in the game at all
B - Charge attack (pretty sure everyone figure that out)
Up B - Rush uses his spring to send megaman Higher
Frankly after that it's anyone's guess he's had so many different powers
As for Zero i preferred the one in the X series but we're more likely to be seeing protoman

TriforceJ

Smash Apprentice
Being the Mega Man fan that I am, I would definitely approve of Mega Man to have a playable appearance in Brawl! :bigthumbu

Of course, it'd have to be the Classic Mega Man; X isn't as popular as Classic, Legends Mega Man is rather obscure (Nintendo-wise, at least), and MegaMan.exe doesn't really fit that well.

Here is a possible moveset for Mega Man:

B: Mega Buster: An obvious classic. Pressing B fires a small Buster shot. Charge it up by holding B. Releasing B fires a huge Buster shot. Unlike Samus's Charge Shot, you can move around while charging the Mega Buster.
B + Up: Jet Adapter: Uses Rush to quickly boost diagonally upwards.
B + Down: Mega Ball: Summons a small ball. Like Peach's Vegetables, the Mega Ball can be used as an item; it can be picked up and thrown several times until it breaks down, and it can be kicked around as well.
B + Right: Bubble Lead: Fires a large bubble forward. The Bubble Lead moves quickly across the ground, and can trap anyone that it hits for a couple of seconds. I could see this as an incredibly cheap move that some people would just completely spam. :devil:
Super: Astro Crush: When this move is used, the sky grows dark, and several large meteors fall from the sky.

A button: Mega Punch: Just your average right jab.
A button (second): Mega Hook: A left hook punch to follow up the Mega Punch.
A button (third): Mega Upper: An right uppercut to end the Mega Punch combo.
A (while dashing): Charge Kick: A forward dashing kick.
Left or Right + A: Flame Sword: Uses a fiery blade to slash forward once.
Up + A: Spread Drill: Points his Buster arm upwards and uses a drill for rapid hits; like the Ice Climbers' Up + A.
Down + A: Napalm Bomb: Creates a small, ground-based explosion; like Samus's Down + A.
SMASH Left or Right + A: Hard Knuckle: Delivers a super-powered, straightforward punch.
SMASH Up + A: Centaur Flash: Creates a small, shining flash of light to attack overhead.
SMASH Down + A: Knight Crusher: Swings a chain mace ball forward and backward; like Ness's SMASH Down + A, but more powerful.
A Button (in air): Top Spin: Spins around latitudinally, delivering several hits.
Right + A (in air): Slash Claw: Slashes forward and downward using an energy claw; like Mario's aerial Right + A.
Left + A (in air): Silver Tomahawk: Slashes backwards using an axe.
Up + A (in air): Thunder Bolt: Delivers a ball of electrical energy upwards for rapid hits; like Zelda's aerial Up + A.
Down + A (in air): Yamato Spear: Holds a downwards-pointing spear; like Link's aerial Down + A.
Z or (R + A): Thunder Claw: Sends an electric grappling hook forward; like Samus's Throw move.
A or Z (while holding): Spark Shock: Fires a quick volt of electricity.
Right (while holding): Super Arm: Swings the opponent around and throws them forward.
Left (while holding): Gravity Hold: Levitates the opponent and throws them backward; like Mewtwo's backwards Throw move.
Up (while holding): Tornado Hold: Uses a giant tornado to fire the opponent upwards.
Down (while holding): Hyper Bomb: Pulls out a giant bomb and slams it into the opponent, causing an explosion.

Top Bottom