• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Final Weapon - Megaman X4
Wily's Fortress - Megaman 2
Intro Stage - Megaman 7
Junkman's Stage - Megaman 7

And Cloudman's theme is good too. Heh, any stage music from MM7 would be good for me.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Final Weapon - Megaman X4
Wily's Fortress - Megaman 2
Intro Stage - Megaman 7
Junkman's Stage - Megaman 7

And Cloudman's theme is good too. Heh, any stage music from MM7 would be good for me.
Yeah, check out my mix. I'm willing to do other MM songs if people like it.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
hey. does anyone know how long it will take me to get better pictures for an avatar.
Assuming I know what you're talking about, you can't.
You have to get a premium account to use custom avatars.(which costs money)

or you can just wait for the staff to update the avatar database (which seems to be taking forever :dizzy: )

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
hey. does anyone know how long it will take me to get better pictures for an avatar.
If mean like this Megaman avatar, you'll have to wait until you obtain the Smash Journeyman rank (around 100 posts). As a Journyman, you'll have access to more avatars.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
School sucks...
In other news the Mega Man manga is epic win...
Zero's was...acceptable...
And as expected...EXE sucked...
I dreamed Mega Man was revealed...
Not just Mega Man... but a NEW Mega Man...
He was blue...thats the details I remember...
But a few seconds later I spilled coffee on myself...
It hurt!!!
Then again I woke up and it turns out I was on fire...
I woke up again and it turns out my mom had brought me coffee...
But she tripped over something...
And my face got burned...
A good dream with painful results...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
School sucks...
In other news the Mega Man manga is epic win...
Zero's was...acceptable...
And as expected...EXE sucked...
I dreamed Mega Man was revealed...
Not just Mega Man... but a NEW Mega Man...
He was blue...thats the details I remember...
But a few seconds later I spilled coffee on myself...
It hurt!!!
Then again I woke up and it turns out I was on fire...
I woke up again and it turns out my mom had brought me coffee...
But she tripped over something...
And my face got burned...
A good dream with painful results...
LMAO! Ninjuku never ceases to make me laugh at his own extent... j/p

as for theme songs... hmm

Edit - went back a bit and saw bb22's request for top 4 songs from any series, well here they are

Classic - Tied between Airman's Level and Wily Stage 1 (Mega Man 2)

X - Alot of memorable names come up, but Highway Intro does enough justice (Mega Man X)

Zero - Another one with memorable music, but three way tied between Crash (MMZ boss music), Nothing Beats (MMZ4 boss music), and the epic Falling Down (MMZ4 finale boss music)

Legends - The Vs. Geetz music (Boss onboard the Sulphur-Bottom - Mega Man Legends 2)... discussion over in this department, lol

And that ends another informative rant. Thank you for your time.

*whistle is heard, then bksbestbwoy teleports off*

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
LMAO! Ninjuku never ceases to make me laugh at his own extent... j/p

as for theme songs... hmm

Edit - went back a bit and saw bb22's request for top 4 songs from any series, well here they are

Classic - Tied between Airman's Level and Wily Stage 1 (Mega Man 2)

X - Alot of memorable names come up, but Highway Intro does enough justice (Mega Man X)

Zero - Another one with memorable music, but three way tied between Crash (MMZ boss music), Nothing Beats (MMZ4 boss music), and the epic Falling Down (MMZ4 finale boss music)

Legends - The Vs. Geetz music (Boss onboard the Sulphur-Bottom)... discussion over in this department, lol

And that ends another informative rant. Thank you for your time.

*whistle is heard, then bksbestbwoy teleports off*
Thank you... thank you...
Im rather...unknowledgable when it comes to the music...
But the highway music definitely sticks in my mind...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I was thinking, shouldn't our group have a motto or slogan? Do we have one? I mean, if the Geno Alliance serve a higher authority, then what about us?

"Fight Robot Master Brigade! For everlasting Brawl!"

or

"Super-fighting-robots...built-for-Brawl!"

I'm just throwing something out there.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Well, Geno actually said I serve a higher authority. What's a famous quote from Mega Man?
Well if I'm correct, "Fight, Megaman! For everlasting Peace!" was a quote from the ending of MM1 which is modified in my first suggestion. Other than that none come to mind right now, which is crazy because I'm sure there's a memorable quote somewhere in an extensive series such as Megaman.

Edit: WAIT! "The baddle has jus begun!" hmm...

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
Thanks, though I'm not sure how we'd use that.

"NOT SO FAST HATERS!!!!111!!!!!111!!!11!" :laugh:
hmm... a R.M.B. Quote.....:

We.... ARE MORE THAN JUST ROBOTS!!!!

(Modified MM7 ending line from Mega Man... **** that was crazy back in the day)

and just for a joke's sake:

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Yes, he uses it in X6 and it's a bad move.

Why would Zero and X be like Zelda/Shiek?
You know... transformations?

But Zero wouldn't get a playable role, the only ones that would, would be a Mega man.
I meant like a switch of sorts. it ises the same mechanics as zelda, but its not a transformation as much as it is a switch like Pokemon trainer.
The majority of us here support Classic, but it's fine if you support X, many us here support him secondarily to Classic Megaman. We feel classic Megaman emcompasses the spirit of the other Megaman versions, especially because they originate from him, and while X is awesome and bad***, he isn't as iconic as classic Megaman. Many of us aren't against X getting in over classic Megaman, it just wouldn't make sense.

Don't get me wrong, though. You are still free to support X. Error also supports X.
classic does have the highest chances due to him being the first. I dont think that it wouldnt make sense to use X, as classic has aready been in fighting games and so has trigger. Its X's turn to get into a fighting game(as ZX zero, BN megaman, classic, and trigger have all been in one all thats left is to include X and zero(X version) if I am right.) plus X just feels like he fits brawl better to me, thats a matter of opinion though.
saving snacks isnt such a bad idea cuz you know this thread will be flooded with posts when he is confirmed. its prolly gonna take like a week for the thread to die down
oh ya, if megaman was confirmed, this thread would explode.
nah the smashboards server is really slow sometimes and it causes me to double post.

i think metaknight kirby looks terrible too, but i think it was done purposely. hopefully his mm hat will like the one in my sig
I think they were trying to get a cute loo for him. it seems to be the case for all the looks.
mega man is the only third party character to have the less chance of getting in brawl but i love him a lot but it might not happen!
That doesn't even make sense.
Lol that didn't make any sense at all...
your right, it doesnt.
I popped in my Megaman anniversary collection disc last night and got to Dr. Wily on MM2. Then when I was at the freaking dragon I realized I only had ZERO lives, so as I'm jumping along on the blocks and the screen starts scrolling, the dragon comes out of nowhere and ***** me.

You guys know what would be a cool item? The mobile armor suit from the X series.
if X got in as a PC(alt form or not) then yes, that would be awsome. it would possibly be able to surpass the hammer in power and usefulness!(and of coarse be banned from tournies)
how bout you tell us your 4 most wanted mm songs for brawl. they can be from any series
highway, and megaman 4 wily stage 1,2. only ones I can remember at the current moment.
Do you guys ever take a moment to wonder whether Megaman will actually be in Brawl anymore?
no, I consider him in as of now. all thats I wonder is wether classic, X, or trigger get in.
you guys miss me because i have a problem with my password for now but it works, and i got the bad NEW about the megaman in brawl at megaman 20th anniversary is ruin because it did not confirmed him in brawl dec 17 and it did not but i hope for tommorow to see the friday update about megaman in brawl with the banner of WARING CHALLENGER APPROCHING : MEGAMAN i hope it better be megaman for now this tommorow.
please....for the love of english...use ****ing periods or something!
I was thinking, shouldn't our group have a motto or slogan? Do we have one? I mean, if the Geno Alliance serve a higher authority, then what about us?

"Fight Robot Master Brigade! For everlasting Brawl!"

or

"Super-fighting-robots...built-for-Brawl!"

I'm just throwing something out there.
megaman is too awsome to need a quote. just the sight of him is enough.
thanks, Ill see how long it will take to load it on my dial up in a sec(hopefully less than 5 hours)
hmm... a R.M.B. Quote.....:

We.... ARE MORE THAN JUST ROBOTS!!!!

(Modified MM7 ending line from Mega Man... **** that was crazy back in the day)

and just for a joke's sake:
:joke pic:
:joke pic:
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:
lol those are pretty good.

Top Bottom