• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-

Lobos

Smash Master
Alright, I hate brawl online mode and need people to play nearby. Anyone close by wanna brawl?

Edit: oops didn't see that last post.....whats the new one?

0r30

Smash Rookie
Put me down for Bel Air. Looks like it's just me and Pythag representing.

Hot ****, there are a lot of Aberdeen players. I always thought that Harford County was a desolate wasteland, devoid of life.

NekoSempai

Smash Rookie
Add me in for Columbia / UMD.

Hey Ellicott City / UMBC / UMD players, where does everyone play up around there now that school's out? Me and my group are looking to expand the players we play against on a norm and don't mind local travel.

Frozen

Smash Lord
Add me in for Columbia / UMD.

Hey Ellicott City / UMBC / UMD players, where does everyone play up around there now that school's out? Me and my group are looking to expand the players we play against on a norm and don't mind local travel.
There's a good bit of people who play in that area, we usually meet at UMBC on wednesdays, and some other times during the week. Here's the thread for it http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121886

Most of us who go go for melee though.

Snake Technique

Smash Rookie
Wow

I have been out of the game for about 4 years and its nice to see familiar names here. My old name used to be SithKIlla for those on the tekken scene. So where are most of the games being played in b-more here?

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
So I'm a DC Smasher and I was wonderin if anybody has been updating this forum. For the person who actually posts the smashers names underneath the locations could you add my SN under the Washington, DC section. If it helps anyone I live in NE DC in case you are close. I play both Melee and Brawl and I'm usually down for some games. My e-mail is Komono12@yahoo.com and my Brawl friend code is 1419-2376-5448. I'm always looking for great competition so if you can provide intense matches then we need to fight. Hope to see my name up reppin DC. Peace

Top Bottom