• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Lucas Chat Room! Everything Lucas!

prOAPC

Smash Lord
next saturday i'm going to my third big tourney :)
i'm going to use G&W and then Lucas in each set, no matter what happen, i'm going to use G&W only once per set
wish me luck ^_^
btw, in the first one i got 20 and the second one i got 1 :)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Good luck at the tournament! Remember: go in with confidence. If you think you'll do well, there's a better chance you will. Don't be afraid to pursue your opponent... Just come out with both guns blazing.

I've been polishing up my Ness skills for the past 4 months, but it's time I got back to using my real main character... Lucas. But the Friend Finder broke, and I didn't even get to fight anyone this weekend to see how much better I'd gotten... *sigh* Hopefully it'll be fixed by the time I'm back in 2 weeks...

I wanted to try out my new and improved Lucas! :mad:

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
^^Lucky.
There are hardly any tournies here in miami. last time I went to a big one it was double round elimination.
First I fought a G&W. pwned. then in the losers bracket I fought this awesome DK who won the doubles tourny. I should have used D3...

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Guys, something I just thought of sharing with everyone about something I found out today (not saying I originally discovered this). When I was versing an MK friend, I did PK freeze while he was on the edge after he ran out of invincibility frames. When it hit, he was frozen in the ice and stage spiked so he was flying away in the block of ice almost perfectly sideways while gently falling. He was at 130% so he couldn't get out and got KO'ed at the side of the stage. It seemed to be a pretty got way for people to KO ledge campers/tether recovery users.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
^^it's a pk freeze stage spike, it's in tyr's guide
my classic controller broke when i was practincing in the friendlies, and i had to use a gc controller and failed -.-

prOAPC

Smash Lord
ok, this Halloween i'm planing to disguise of Lucas :D (lol), but not Mother Lucas, the one that appears in SSBB with blue and white stripes (APELUCAS!). But i have a problem, i have a plush rope snake, but it is blue, not red, so my question is: if i use a blue snake, i would be totally wrong? I mean, there in Mother 3, is there a blue snake, so i can say i'm using that one?

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Why not just paint it red?

I MIGHT be lucas, and I'm just painting this old Wooden toy snake of mine Red.
And there isnt a blue snake.

Well, Either Lucas or L...

lil cj

Smash Lord
Since Lucas' signature move in Mother 3 was PK Love and most of his moves in Brawl revolve around that.....
the name of Lucas' up smash is probably Love Burst or Love Explosion

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Lucas' lack of range on his fair pisses me off sometimes.
His awesome Nair more than makes up for it.

Besides, I like the fact that Fair isn't used much, because it actually has a pretty good KO potential, so keeping it fresh is a plus.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
Its kinda hard NOT to use the fair, considering I have to learn forward on the control stick to move forward, and teh fair just happens.

I was so close to hitting Ike...but the fmash hit me first... *Just lost an online tourny cause of fair range* D:

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you posting in the Lucas boards... I'm used to Lucas boards being on their own separate island where no one can see the stupidity.
lmao...

ok, so Levitas never said this on the boards, but he told me this in real life :)

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
poast.

Oh yeah, I'm all Lucas now. He's my new main... so I'm posting here.
He's awesome and he's my best character
I SUCK with everyone else

Top Bottom