• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
That's not even what I'm mad about anymore. All I said was that I found it offensive and that it should be taken down, and Basement starts acting like I was blowing up about it from the start. Then, any time I tried explaining myself, he just acted like I was overreacting more and more, and that's what got me mad.

I think I remember why I never come to this thread now...

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
That's not even what I'm mad about anymore. All I said was that I found it offensive and that it should be taken down, and Basement starts acting like I was blowing up about it from the start. Then, any time I tried explaining myself, he just acted like I was overreacting more and more, and that's what got me mad.

I think I remember why I never come to this thread now...
Go back to your first post before Justice deleted the picture, you did kind of jump down his throat. Anyway do you mean the Smash coin thing shown in the trailer Justice?

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
ok 1 the pic didn't show anything more than a pic of her from adventures did. 2 Vulpine apology accepted /i said i was in love with her doesn't mean i wack to her 3 yea my opinon may not count cuse im in love with her but i can understand if your offended there no need to call ppl like me "sick" k? anyway it gone so everyone cool it im sorry for talking about my feelings.......

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
ok 1 the pic didn't show anything more than a pic of her from adventures did. 2 Vulpine apology accepted /i said i was in love with her doesn't mean i wack to her 3 yea my opinon may not count cuse im in love with her but i can understand if your offended there no need to call ppl like me "sick" k? anyway it gone so everyone cool it im sorry for talking about my feelings.......
I didn't call you sick nor did I imply it. My views differ about being "in love" with video game charcters, but it's your right to do whatever I suppose.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Can we please just move away and forget this ever happened? Talk about something, anything else, I really don't care.

How about this: has anybody thought of what her Super Smash might be?

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
I didn't call you sick nor did I imply it. My views differ about being "in love" with video game charcters, but it's your right to do whatever I suppose.
No not you, hidden tiger said it bout the ppl who draw Krystal fan art etc and if your really confused on how i can be in love with her just ask Justice cuse i explainded it to him and he understands it perfectly

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
No not you hidden tiger said it bout the ppl who draw Krystal fan art etc and if your really confused on how i can be in love with her just ask Justice cuse i explainded it to him and he understands it perfectly
Ok, why did you explain it to Justice? Hidden Tiger there were sugeestions about it being a telepathic something or another.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
ummm long story i cant even remember how we got talking but whatever he didnt mean anything bad ....he's hella cool.

P.S. did i ever mension to you guys im good Buddies with Nick or"hella" the peach player form DBR ?

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
That telepathic supe move might be cool. However, I have to wonder how they would work that because telepathy, by definition, is about reading thoughts and minds. Telekinesis is the one that pertains to moving things with the mind. Does she have telekinesis as well? I have to admit, I've never actually played any games with her in it, so I don't know that much about her.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I don't think so. She may though I'm not entirely sure, but here's a scenarion Hidden in how it may work.
1. Krystal picks up the Smash coin.
2. The computer controls the other players charcter aswell as Krystal like a cutscene.
3. Krystal reads the other players' characters' minds and counters them with her own atacks.
4. Afterwards the players regain control of thier own charcters.
What do you think? If it's telepathy then it would have to work something like that or it could slow down time and you control Krystal and the computer controls the other charcters and you are tipped of when to hit a certain button to increase the effects of the attack which may be or may not be a good idea, it would be unique though.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
I'm unaffiliated when it comes to your wierdness so I dunno, but it's wierd that you randomly told justice why you loved Krystal and mentioned that you were friends with a Peach player in a Krystal thread.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Yeah, I pretty much live in my basement. That is odd to most, but I like being separate from the rest of my family and to be left alone most of the time.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
I'm unaffiliated when it comes to your wierdness so I dunno, but it's wierd that you randomly told justice why you loved Krystal and mentioned that you were friends with a Peach player in a Krystal thread.
its not that hes a peach player he Hella form DBR that was the point of me saying that and i cant remember why i told him we were tlaking about somthing elses and it came up...

justice

Smash Ace
I don't think so. She may though I'm not entirely sure, but here's a scenarion Hidden in how it may work.
1. Krystal picks up the Smash coin.
2. The computer controls the other players charcter aswell as Krystal like a cutscene.
3. Krystal reads the other players' characters' minds and counters them with her own atacks.
4. Afterwards the players regain control of thier own charcters.
What do you think? If it's telepathy then it would have to work something like that or it could slow down time and you control Krystal and the computer controls the other charcters and you are tipped of when to hit a certain button to increase the effects of the attack which may be or may not be a good idea, it would be unique though.
That sounds like something the producers would make man. You are great at this you should totally be helping with Brawls. Because they said they were using fans of Melee who were good or something to help with the next but I hope they don't get that much say or over powered again.

Yeah Captain Faboluos is a good person.

justice

Smash Ace
How do you get rep? Sorry for the double post in all but I was wondering did anyone here have any informaton on the brawl trailer.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
That sounds like something the producers would make man. You are great at this you should totally be helping with Brawls. Because they said they were using fans of Melee who were good or something to help with the next but I hope they don't get that much say or over powered again.

Yeah Captain Faboluos is a good person.
Thanks, and I actually have a scholorship to BG's video game design program, which I am planing on accepting. You get rep when other people agree or disagree with you or some people just give out random neg rep I get the here's some random neg rep alot. You rep someone's post by clicking on the scales to the left.

justice

Smash Ace
Oh that is good I hope you do well. I consider most people who are friendly to be my friend so could you be my friend as well basement dweller. Again I hope you are able to do well in make your dreams a reality.

I hope to be a character designer/story writer for games. I am good at it so far.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Oh that is good I hope you do well. I consider most people who are friendly to be my friend so could you be my friend as well basement dweller. Again I hope you are able to do well in make your dreams a reality.

I hope to be a character designer/story writer for games. I am good at it so far.
Sure why not and good luck to you aswell.

justice

Smash Ace
Thanks and now back to the thread I don't why but I like dream matches I wonder how many dream matches will be in brawls one of mines is Jill valentine versus solid snake. I only they can make that a reality. Krystal versus Fox might happen alot I guess.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
If Krystal is made with a unique moveset and fairly unique style of play she will either be used alot or not used hardly any at all.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
well i do know im going to play her no matter what csue be sides C.F.,Fox and Snake she the only Character i really care about being in Smash(that doesnt mean i want everone else out )

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I figured that pic was going to inspire the ire of a few people... Hell just the mere mention of 'furry' is usually enough to inspire a flame war...

As far as the pic being 'offensive' I'd say that's a bit of a stretch... For one thing it doesn't show anything and it doesn't get blocked out with dA's content filter active. Trust me, if you want truly offensive furry pr0n, look no further than 4chan... x.x

With that said, let's cut the personal bashing and get back on topic, mmk?
Krystal FTW!

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
well duh it doesn't there wouldn't be any diversity then. I like Marth, Peach, Sheik (just recently), Link, Mario is a must, and Luigi, play style wise atleast.

kaid

Smash Master
It's been awhile since I posted here...

With Fox's picture revealed as the Melee Fox with Command-like "fur" texture (Or lack thereof), how do you think this affects how Krystal is likely to appear?

justice

Smash Ace
Good point this could be bad or good. But they may have different costumes instead of colors. Don't forget that possibilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom