• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jiggy Theme Song!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

von Fargo

Smash Rookie
lol all these specificities in the forums, ok, i'll post it there, but what about all the other youtube video threads in the general discussion section? anyway, why can't i post it here? its general jigglypuff discussion isn't it lol?

von Fargo

Smash Rookie
and also, this isnt my "first day" ive been on the smashboards for a long time, just viewing other people's threads, and just put off making my own account because i didn't have the time, but now i do, so i finally made it. and no im not familiar with all the petty specificities of this forum, so i just thought this would go in "general discussion" it is, a jigglypuff theme song is a general topic, the youtube link is only because i can't post audio files on this forum (if you can, i don't know how to), so just chill and enjoy it lol!! cmon its a jigglypuff theme song by will smith for heaven's sake!

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
You're new so I'll spare you.. this time.
Don't make threads like this in the Jigglypuff boards please (don't make it in any other character board either please). Yes it has something to do with Jigglypuff but threads like these are generally frowned upon.

Nice song though, I miss the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom