• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Illinois Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radagascar

Smash Cadet
A while ago I noticed that Illinois doesn't have it's own thread and I was like wtfbbq. I would like a roster of all the Illinois players and I'm sure everyone else would too. So let's get to it.

We have so far...

Radagascar-Bloomington
Odin- Elk Grove/Des Plaines
GameAngel64-Des Plaines
Roanoke884- Springfield
Chewyy -Springfield
Gammage- Springfield

PM, E-mail me, IM me or post to register your name for the roster or if you have an event you want me to post.

email: asaisnow@gmail.com
AIM: the99anomaly

Byeaaaa!

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
seems like everyone lives down south. I'm from libertyville xD

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
This seems like an invitation for more people I don't know to bother me about Smash, but go ahead and throw me on there anyway.

CaptainAwesome - Elgin, IL

brickman

Smash Lord
Just in case anyone is interested I am going to be organizing tournaments, non money unfortuntely, pretty much every weekend at U of I.

Check out the thread if you are interested
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109577

We are having one on Saturday, September 1st at 2 PM if anyone is interested. Post on thread if you are going to be in attendance.

alcheato

Smash Ace
And yet another Illinois thread no one will ever read.
Alcheato - Dekalb, IL

Nike

Smash Apprentice
MJN - Orland Park, IL

i'm looking to get back into this game so if anyone of decent skill lives around Worth/ Chicago Ridge lemme know and we can work out some time to smash. Preferably 2+ people so we can get some dubs.

Zjiin

Smash Master
MJN - Orland Park, IL

i'm looking to get back into this game so if anyone of decent skill lives around Worth/ Chicago Ridge lemme know and we can work out some time to smash. Preferably 2+ people so we can get some dubs.
Blast from the past, I'll give you some Luigi spankings.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jnolan - Chicago (Loyola University)

Ya ya, it all about the shines-McCloud.
HORE!!!! wassup dude!? call me sometime, we need to smash. mars went to call you one time from my phone but called the wrong joe and called him hore... lol you can guess how that happened.

Banned via Administration
stop posting in this abomination of a thread. this guy is not true il nor is this thread oh and **** you kishprime.

Romulux

Smash Rookie
MJN - Orland Park, IL

LOL, you're STILL ALIVE!

Zjiin

Smash Master
I don't think you're allowed to make an "OFFICIAL" anything thread if you only have 38 posts and never update a list that the topic is intended for.

I'm gonna track down the real thread and bump it.

Banned via Administration
I don't think you're allowed to make an "OFFICIAL" anything thread if you only have 38 posts and never update a list that the topic is intended for.

I'm gonna track down the real thread and bump it.
no **** aob. zjin you make the ****ing official thread if kishprime is too much of a ***got to not let me.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey guys, I've asked a couple times for people to step it up. Radagascar volunteered and asked me about it and no one else did, so this was as official as it comes. I'm not putting 5150 in charge of a thread when he's banned almost perpetually.

Rad, thanks for stepping it up. I appreciate it, but unfortunately Zijin is right in that it helps to be familiar with the community when running this kind of thing. If nothing else, you motivated someone else to start it. I appreciate you volunteering, and when you start to become more familiar with the community and travel I'll definitely keep you in mind for future responsibilities. I encourage you to help out with the other thread.

To everyone else, lay off of Rad. He did a lot more than others did to help out. However, I will let Zijin run things for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom