• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official, "I won 1st place at my GameStop" for ATL South.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm curious, as to whose names will be popping up on this list.

:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!!!

Zoro

Smash Champion
the only reason im worried is because ive heard its 1v1 and also heard its 4 player FFA from gamestop people. With items on its gonna be wack. Especially if its a one minute ffa wtf 1 minute to get as many kill as possible. ike is probably the easiest to kill with but recovering with the wi remote is not instinctual for me so i have to think about what buttons to press quickly and with ikes recovery itll make it harder for me.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the gamestop that im going to has it 1v1 with items(gay) first kill wins, but hey u have to play by the rules

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
the only reason im worried is because ive heard its 1v1 and also heard its 4 player FFA from gamestop people. With items on its gonna be wack. Especially if its a one minute ffa wtf 1 minute to get as many kill as possible. ike is probably the easiest to kill with but recovering with the wi remote is not instinctual for me so i have to think about what buttons to press quickly and with ikes recovery itll make it harder for me.
oh shiz you play Ike?

good **** mah boy!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm going to have to go against my crew for it, but I think I'll manage.

We're going to try to muscle them into playing by our own rules. :3

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
That's what we're trying to do where I live. I have won a few tournaments with them before so hopefully it will work.

PB&J

Smash Hero
it won't work...nintendo is cracking done on these rules making sure gamestops follow them...since they are giving out so many prizes

Handorin

Smash Hero
wow, i cant go anymore, i have to work today from 6-12. oh and btw, WE ARE GONNA GET ****ING BRAWL TODAY!!!!!!!!!...peace

-hiro
*tommorow

Im pretty sure I will win, but the ruleset is gay. =/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I am so excited, it's not even funny.

soquitlaughingatmeyoujerk

I WANT BRAWLSES!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Haha I'd laugh pretty hard if some random kid came in and destroyed one of our GS tournies just because they had luck with them. I'd laugh even harder if it was my own GS. I'd cry if I was the one that lost :(

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Haha I'd laugh pretty hard if some random kid came in and destroyed one of our GS tournies just because they had luck with them. I'd laugh even harder if it was my own GS. I'd cry if I was the one that lost :(
Youre not gonna go to someone elses GS and smash their dreams? You should all the kewl kids are doing it. *PEER PRESSURE*

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Best of luck to all you fellows out there-

I'm going to Gainesville, GA to take the tournament there.

DON'T BE THERE UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
I already won At my gamestop but mine was held last week and it was for melee. So I pretty much just ***** all the melee noobs and got a free pass to the 2nd round of brawl

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I won at my gamestop... two more rounds and i'm going to cali baby!!

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
yo gamestop is the worst. first off we couldnt use our gc controller.wtf? then it was a minute,with items. i got to the finals and lost the a scrub because of my wiimote ****ed up and the guy got a final smash. how lame :/. what a terrible experience. fvck gamestop i dont know about anyone else but my gamespot was extremly sloppy with everything. final round next weekend soo yea. anyway thx to pb&j for letting me chill at his house and play brawl....

Zoro

Smash Champion
I won
2 tourneys today
and brawl
and a funny gamestop trophy

Ill see u in round 2 boi

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i jus came back from gamestop...i lost to the kid that won 1st... no johns but i lost in sudden death with a bob-omb..and the kid was talkin mad smack..me and him was doin friendlies and i spanked him bad...)o: luck wasnt on my side for the torney tho

congrats to zoro and xyz...rep FL to the fullest

PB&J

Smash Hero
well i won, xio(will) won, and mike g won at different gamestops all using ike.. i love it, 5000 dollars here i com e

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
I won my gamestop lol, too much fun, surprised so many people showed up

This trophy is the most epic thing ever, LOL

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I won mine and Seibrik won a differnet one. I wasn't even planning to enter, but half the people didn't show up so he was letting everybody there enter.

Linguini

Smash Master
ROFL I got owned by some random noob because he hit me off and i didnt know where the b button was and by the time i found it i had died. Im actually glad i lost, the people were ****ing losers at that tourney which made it gay, and the controlls make it sooo boring.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yeah at ours myself, Rx, Amber, and Otru all lost!!!

Colin couldn't even enter because he was under 18 and didn't have parental consent!!!

Was kinda fun though!!!

EDIT: Queen on Rx's account!!!

:colorful:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Some scrub from another gaming group won ours >.<

Reflex and DP were in the final FFA, with 2 others from a different group. It would've been Reflex's game if he had better control of Wario Man with those controllers lol.

Alpha and I got put in the same first round, both Ikes lol. I went sudden death and got dash attacked by Samus :(

Time to cry since I said I would cry if I lost LOL.

:'(

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I won mine :D

I just played Lucas and fsmashed/shield grabbed my way to victory with the horrible wiimote/nunchuck

Handorin

Smash Hero
I almost won...
I killed the guy and was about to win, but with 1sec left a bombomb noone saw walked over and killed me. In sudden death, we both camped for at least 1min, so Tom told me to attack. I did, but he got a grab and killed me. We also couldnt pick characters...

Let this be the lesson of why we dont use items.

Top Bottom