• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official, "I won 1st place at my GameStop" for ATL South.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Some scrub from another gaming group won ours >.<

Reflex and DP were in the final FFA, with 2 others from a different group. It would've been Reflex's game if he had better control of Wario Man with those controllers lol.
:'(
****ed nunchuk settings. It makes me want to volunteer at the soup kitchen.

Either way, I'm getting along with my own copy. If only I could get some decent WiFi stuff going.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
That controller ***** me, I don't see how you guys can play with those. I could barely even jump or go the direction I wanted to go. It sucked. Wiimotes FTL.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
i won mine

got the wretler trophy....what can i say

im just a living legend of wreckage :laugh:

xilez

Smash Apprentice
Won mine last night as well. Was anyone at the Howell Mill location?
I was close to goin. I work at the Northlake MAll gamestop and thought about making the drive, but i figured i would hang out with the girlfriend for the night since im blowing her off for the next 2 days

Umby

Smash Master
I was close to goin. I work at the Northlake MAll gamestop and thought about making the drive, but i figured i would hang out with the girlfriend for the night since im blowing her off for the next 2 days
You've automatically done better than everyone who placed first at this tournament.

ScottSadistic

Smash Journeyman
ours was bull**** we couldnt choose our characters. i really felt like i could have won to. I got stuck with Capt. Olimar...i would have chose fox... made me mad...and many other ppl too.

Sailus

Smash Cadet
There were about 1-2 people out of the 24 of us who knew how to use the jump button on the nunchuk setup (Using up+control stick was disabled by the employees for some reason...?).

That being said, there were a lot of games determined by about 2 attacks >_>

Top Bottom