• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official "Dexter for Brawl" thread

Valdens

Smash Ace
After much careful thinking and deliberation, I have spawned an idea for the ultimate character for Brawl..

Behold, the hero from Dexter's Lab whom we all grew up watching, will most definitely join the Brawl! It's just undeniable, when you think about it.

His moveset would be something like..

Up-B: He equips his giant robot legs used for Dodgeball, and gets a quick boost up in the air.

Side-B: He pulls out a laser and shoots it. Much like Falco's B, but has more knockback and damage, and is slower.

Neutral-B: He presses a button to make a temporary forcefield around himself that repels ranged attacks and items and also hurts any nearby enemies. (Think a reworked version of Zelda' Neutral B.)

Down-B: He sets a small bomb where he is standing that explodes when touched, by him or anyone else. Similar to the Motion Sensor bomb but with much less damage and knockback and he can only lay one at a time.

His smash attacks would be combining various chemicals to create an explosion, with the down-smash being the most powerful but damaging him slightly.

His non smash or B attacks would be based on using his feet (have you seen how sharp his boots are?) and would be somewhat powerful, but with a short range.

He would be about average as far as falling speed, his weight would be a bit below average, and he would have average speed.

His symbol would be his glasses, and he could be voiced by his original voice actor for added affect.

The only question left to ask, is what tier would be be? I opt for God.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
This is either the worst joke thread ever or the worst idea ever. I'm hoping for the first one. If not, I'd like you to know that the characters have to originate from video games to get in.

Cinder

Smash Master

Words cannot describe the high amount of epic fail in this thread...whether or not this is a joke, it's just plain stupid...and if it is a joke, it's a pretty bad one...at least use a video game character...better yet, don't make a joke thread...they make a mockery of the boards...

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
never.

that show was just horrible, this is not the least bit funny, and its just an overall stupid idea

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
NO, dexter really sucks, hes smaller then pichu fcol... he did have one "gameboy game" but hes not that popular thats why they showed the first episode (where he just was born) last and made the TV show go bye bye like 5 years ago. and glad it went off it was boring

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
His Final Smash would be summoning Dee Dee and destroying the stage.

But yeah, this thread = F

Cinder

Smash Master
am i the only person who thinks this guy is a idiot...?
Where would you get that idea...I swear, I'm having trouble determining who's the bigger idiot: this guy, or Lord Hokage (the anti-Magaman LH...) x_x...

Seriously, TC, if you really want this little runt in Brawl, why? If this isn't a joke...you will explain yourself...NOW!! If this is a joke, please...shut up and never post a joke thread again...

happyskills

Smash Cadet
I would have to agree, I would main him if he was in XD.

(I know he is kidding...but he didn't fail.)

Valdens

Smash Ace
Where would you get that idea...I swear, I'm having trouble determining who's the bigger idiot: this guy, or Lord Hokage (the anti-Magaman LH...) x_x...

Seriously, TC, if you really want this little runt in Brawl, why? If this isn't a joke...you will explain yourself...NOW!! If this is a joke, please...shut up and never post a joke thread again...
You wake up in the morning, open up Firefox, type smashbros.com into the address bar and press enter. You proceed to click on the little American flag, for the English version of the site. You scroll down, not knowing what to expect, and you see the words Newcomer. Excited, you scroll down, to see that that Dexter is a character for Brawl.

If not a good thing, wouldn't it at least be something to laugh with your friends about? I mean, you really WOULDN'T want him as an extra character if he could be one?

The thread isn't supposed to be serious, yet all the responses seem to treat it like it is. I would have thought more than one person would have actually had a semi-positive response to my attempt at a joke, poor and unnecesarry as it may be. :|

Metalknux

Smash Ace
The UpB was kind of funny I guess. But joke character topics are supposed to be more random. Like "Uncle Phil for Brawl" or something like that.

Cinder

Smash Master
You wake up in the morning, open up Firefox, type smashbros.com into the address bar and press enter. You proceed to click on the little American flag, for the English version of the site. You scroll down, not knowing what to expect, and you see the words Newcomer. Excited, you scroll down, to see that that Dexter is a character for Brawl.

If not a good thing, wouldn't it at least be something to laugh with your friends about? I mean, you really WOULDN'T want him as an extra character if he could be one?

The thread isn't supposed to be serious, yet all the responses seem to treat it like it is. I would have thought more than one person would have actually had a semi-positive response to my attempt at a joke, poor and unnecesarry as it may be. :|
Granted, it would be kind of funny...and he'd make an awesome punching bag :ouch::smash:...

Btw...glad it's a joke:)...I had a feeling, but with some people, you can't be too sure *looks at Kinnikuman supporter*

Valdens

Smash Ace
Granted, it would be kind of funny...and he'd make an awesome punching bag :ouch::smash:...

Btw...glad it's a joke:)...I had a feeling, but with some people, you can't be too sure *looks at Kinnikuman supporter*
I'm just not sure how anyone could have viewed it otherwise. Of course he wouldn't be an actual character. :laugh:

The Turtle

Smash Cadet
I would have to go with my good friend Valdens and say dexter would kick
F****** As* your all just scared he would be better than your fav.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

SeanW

Smash Cadet
Vidja Games Serious business! I got this same "NO! GTFO! YOU FAIL! BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!" About a joke I made on deviant art. I mean come on guys, lighten up! It's a freakin' joke.

Ralph_Marquee

Smash Journeyman
Dexter's a G and everything, but your ******** for thinkin this since he didn't originate from a video game.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd

Words cannot describe the high amount of epic fail in this thread...whether or not this is a joke, it's just plain stupid...and if it is a joke, it's a pretty bad one...at least use a video game character...better yet, don't make a joke thread...they make a mockery of the boards...
-Cinder405, changer of topics into kittens.

Top Bottom