• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official "Dexter for Brawl" thread

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
seriosly valdens, no. i say no because every hard core gamer wants a NINTENDO or SEGA character for brawl. although you idea is a good joke, i think i speak for everyone when i say all nintendo characters and sega characters will make it before dexter or any other guy from a cartoon. even though they may have made a couple games for nintendo about these guys, it would not happen. its like saying naruto or spongebob will make it in just because they got released on a nintendo system. Nintendo will never go that low.

sorry if i shot you down, but this is the truth everyone has been trying to make clear to you.

Valdens

Smash Ace
seriosly valdens, no. i say no because every hard core gamer wants a NINTENDO or SEGA character for brawl. although you idea is a good joke, i think i speak for everyone when i say all nintendo characters and sega characters will make it before dexter or any other guy from a cartoon. even though they may have made a couple games for nintendo about these guys, it would not happen. its like saying naruto or spongebob will make it in just because they got released on a nintendo system. Nintendo will never go that low.

sorry if i shot you down, but this is the truth everyone has been trying to make clear to you.
If you read the thread you'd know it was a joke. :ohwell:

Come to think of it, I told you at school I was going to make this joke thread, so what's with the response?

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Stop bumping this already... go discuss something that really has a chance.
Agreed. Plz.

Hypocrisy's a bytch!
If you read the thread you'd know it was a joke. :ohwell:

Come to think of it, I told you at school I was going to make this joke thread, so what's with the response?
lol, i had to response it. and i know you told me at school because i remember telling you that idea sucked. but when i posted here i was mainly speaking for everyone else who did not understand your thread.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
someone please close this thread.

valdens if you want to talk about random stuff, than go to www.vglan.com and make an account there.

they dont care if you talk about random stuff.

Top Bottom