• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
First 2 Bang and Badskin.

Wow we're all getting new handles.

I wanna change mine to "Mista" so that whenever Raymond talks about me it goes "Mista Mista."

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
First 2 Bang and Badskin.

Wow we're all getting new handles.

I wanna change mine to "Mista" so that whenever Raymond talks about me it goes "Mista Mista."
How bout YellAtYourBaby? idk :p
lol sounds like urs saying "misa misa"

I would deff stab a guy with a butter knife for you guys:bigthumbu

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Good **** today guys, or rather, just luck lol. Good **** in teams, and get at my MM with Zro. Btw, Melee all day!!!

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
yo guys good stuff. i love that everyones gettin beast. hopefully i will keep improving also.

yesterday blackanese said "i get mad when im losing to luck" so hopefully if i can keep improving and it wont be that way anymore.

and check out my new sig that **** is hot.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Not that I condone taking crew members from other crews but, I feel Blackanese should definitally be a Demigod. I guess I'ma have to just kidnap him one day and force him to join....O_O. Same thing goes for Jay0Yeah. Seriously, we all talk to Blackanese all the time....I'd b careful if I were you Raymond. Anyway good **** to Tier and Blackanese for getting 2nd in Doubles, maybe next time.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
yo guys good stuff. i love that everyones gettin beast. hopefully i will keep improving also.

yesterday blackanese said "i get mad when im losing to luck" so hopefully if i can keep improving and it wont be that way anymore.

and check out my new sig that **** is hot.
Id have a new sig too if if somebody wasnt a hater.... but good **** from what i hear u guys

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys, hows it going.

You guys wanna crew battle on friday if I have cash to go? I.E is back with some new Players I am proud to have in the crew. So ya wanna for fun?

Oh and if you see this joker, HI! :) My shiek improved, We gotta ditto. And a Zelda Ditto as well.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
is any of you going to w2z tmr??
yea ill be there. tier wont be but randy will also be there probably.

Hey guys, hows it going.

You guys wanna crew battle on friday if I have cash to go? I.E is back with some new Players I am proud to have in the crew. So ya wanna for fun?

Oh and if you see this joker, HI! :) My shiek improved, We gotta ditto. And a Zelda Ditto as well.
we'll have to discuss it as a crew but i want to. i love crew battles even if there for fun. we'll see what happens.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, hows it going.

I would love to. For fun means for no money I assume? And yo guys, I still wanna crew battle P.E., just sayin...

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
AHHHHHH get at Dragonforce Presents Demigodz Thursday sponsored By Sprite and Dominos
good **** today and get at team TrueBlue

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
lol word today was mad fun. im gonna change my tag perminently soonn so say ur good byes to this account lol.

and i almost forgot. get at my tippers like GOD-**** those ****s are deadly.
LMFAO THOSE TIPPERS WERE GODLY!!!! We're meeting up for more DGZ training today right? And we'll have videos up soon for those who just can't get enough DGZ...you know who you are...

P.S. Get at my snake

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO THOSE TIPPERS WERE GODLY!!!! We're meeting up for more DGZ training today right? And we'll have videos up soon for those who just can't get enough DGZ...you know who you are...

P.S. Get at my snake
yea i hope we do meet up today.

snake = lifes antagonist

rhodes randy said that we can't go to his house again so could we possibly go to yours? if not like i said we could always go to my house or we could go to w2z but it will cost money and i have absolutely no money today.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
I would go today but i want some hope of Going to the weeklie tomorrow
Tippers= #@$$#%^&%&^%$#@$%^&*^%$#@!!!!!!!!!111One
hate those ****s ><

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Good **** today guys, brawl is too good, mad hype for the weekly tomorrow. Bada+F2B, you shoulda came, Luck, good games yo that marth is getting better, just gotta get used to brawl, and Cass good sets, you got a lot better.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
thanks tier. ill keep working on it. i gotta work on 3 major match ups though. snake, meta and De3. next practice we should all play those characters to help each other with those match ups.

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Good luck everybody at the weeklie today. I'm heading there right now. I'm mad hype to see how Najee is gonna do at his first weeklie =). I'm hoping me and Randy do good today in doubles and I'm hoping to place high in Singles. Judging by the heat outside right now I think I'ma have to strip at the weeklie. Lol.

Top Bottom