• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Demigodz Crew Says, "Hab is back in town Hab is back in town!"

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
LMFAOOOO! Black is too good. Btw, I'm already MM'ing Cass for 5 on Friday, and I'll MM F2B for like, 2 dollars, and same goes for Luck.
OH ****! The Chimp has a challenger. I'll make that gay *** plumber of yours deepthroat Diddy's banana. How about $20? If not, $10?

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Then join for meeeee cuz if ur in me can make faces and go
:urg: AHHHHHHHM all day long
LMFAOOO now THATS a good reason y i should join demi godz... wes needs 2 start doing that again

OH ****! The Chimp has a challenger. I'll make that gay *** plumber of yours deepthroat Diddy's banana. How about $20? If not, $10?
LMFAOOO this guy... 2 good

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna lie, I think I'm actually poorer now than I was before I received the title of Demigod.
I deff spent my mill on various poontang and other lecherous things
and i brought a lifesize statue of sonic solid gold son.

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
WTF you know his name??

why havent you quit life ramirez? i thought i told you like 10 pages back to quit.
you know what Fu(k you son! How about you tie a Fu**ing rope to your legs attach it to two big *** Bolders and Throw youself in the ocean. Like I said 3 pages ago Die! Your really becomeing a real As$ H0l3 lately. It's getting to point were i can't take it and i am sure other people can't eiter. I mean I can deal with Randy cause i am better than him at everything LMAO. But you come on now your really takeing it there..I haven't said anything bad to you but you keep acting like a **** head to me for no apparent reason. Like come on now son. I don't treat you like that u shouldn't treat me that way. You know i am as quiet as a fu**ing mouse i keep it to myself. But you just know how to take people to there limts . Just do us all a favor and stop acting like ur the **** as well and Stop being a jerk. Also Randy u know i am just playing with you.<3 *no H0Mo*. But for real i am better than u at everything lmao ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh son! that sh** don't get old /:chuckle:

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
you know what Fu(k you son! How about you tie a Fu**ing rope to your legs attach it to two big *** Bolders and Throw youself in the ocean. Like I said 3 pages ago Die! Your really becomeing a real As$ H0l3 lately. It's getting to point were i can't take it and i am sure other people can't eiter. I mean I can deal with Randy cause i am better than him at everything LMAO. But you come on now your really takeing it there..I haven't said anything bad to you but you keep acting like a **** head to me for no apparent reason. Like come on now son. I don't treat you like that u shouldn't treat me that way. You know i am as quiet as a fu**ing mouse i keep it to myself. But you just know how to take people to there limts . Just do us all a favor and stop acting like ur the **** as well and Stop being a jerk. Also Randy u know i am just playing with you.<3 *no H0Mo*. But for real i am better than u at everything lmao ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh son! that sh** don't get old /:chuckle:
OWNED!!! Sorry,...I had 2 say it. But seriously, chillax. That's just how Tarik messes around with people.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i dont think ive ever seriously told someone to quit life and like meant that they should actually quit life. i spam that so hard i should be DJ junior.
D1 has. There was that homeless guy at McDonalds who kept telling us to go over to Iraq and fight in the war.

It's funny to me that D1 yelled in his face for him to "Quit Life" when it was clear that, since he was homeless, he already had.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
D1 has. There was that homeless guy at McDonalds who kept telling us to go over to Iraq and fight in the war.

It's funny to me that D1 yelled in his face for him to "Quit Life" when it was clear that, since he was homeless, he already had.
Hab to the rescue with comic relief sweet sweet comic relief

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Ok my bad maybe i did go a little off on u I just make sure i take you less Serious then.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
I love u guys too
homo inttended(not rlly thought)
peep my new sig ^^

First2Bomb

Smash Apprentice
Man this thread is dead right about now. Someone bring something up of interest please!

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Well, good training yesterday guys, hopefully luck can finally find a main and I can find a secondary. And Randy, update the first post dude, mad old **** there.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
Samus seems like a lot of fun in Brawl, it doesn't seem like a bad main. Especially since like, no one uses her, at least not to main. And yours wasn't half bad for not really having played her that much.

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
itll be alright tarik, ull get the hang of things, anyway theirs always sonic ^^

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Not anymore!

No more spam on my watch! I am officially the spam police.

Any spam will be a fine of a dollar with each post.

Don't think I won't come back in September and collect.

Proceeds will go to the official DGZ Fund.

What will the DGZ Fund go towards? Probably curing colon cancer or something.

Back on topic, when is this crew battle happening?

Badakin

Smash Apprentice
Im sure were not the only thread with spam.... get at HAB for being a vigilante ur a regular batman son.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
**** HAB with the ill paper mario knowledge.

speaking of thousand year door, yo tier i still have will's one. lmao. i knew neither you nor him would need/play it.

also we should seriously start discussing crew battling P.E on this thread.
I agree, crew battling PE should be our #1 topic of discussion. You guys already know my stance, i'm 100% up for it.

Top Bottom