• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Delaware Player Finder

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Okay so this was originally a joke because like NO ONE plays Smash in DE, but it turns out there are a small bit of people that play. :)
anyway, you guys gotta get out to more tournies...lol

Alright, here goes:

Newark, Delaware: Fleur de Lis
Newark, Delaware: KC China
Newark, Delaware: DEOS
Philadelphia, PA/Newark, DE: Akinola
Newark, DE: Legomaxx
Newcastle, DE peeps:
TheTruth302, Bigdawgkenny, clayakien, sephirob
Newark, DE:Nas Illmatic

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Newark, DE: Akinola

friggin i PM'ed you but you never got back. I'm on main street ALL THE TIME, so I'll play u whenever. How about Tuesday?!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Yeah sure, I'm up for smash anytime. On tuesday's I'm in class until 11:00 AM in the morning, and from 2:00 - 3:00 in the afternoon. Any other time besides that, I'll be around. My dorm is in Harter Hall, which is right next to Grotto's on Main St. call my cell (804) 304-7455!
lol this thread was a joke by the way, but I'm always up to smash with other DE peeps.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Eh, I had kind of a last minute schedule crisis due to my spring break and ****. Sorry, you'll have to wait until like after 4...but that's not too big of a deal.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
lol, Delaware. Now, fluer, man, you're going to have to start/continue to update your De player finder, even if it is a "joke".

OR you can not, and be mean to those guys >.>

(I'm not DE)

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
ahh cool a thread for DE... lol anyways... i live like 5 mins from main street... so just let me know when and where you guys game and i will defenitely try to be there.. (even though it's been since April since the last post.. ouch.).. on sunday me and my friends game all the time from like 6pm till whenever.... we usually have smash and Guilty Gear Slash casuals. so if anyone's down lemme know okay... a couple friends play this also so it would be great to check it out and get our arse whoop lol... if people still check this... oh well.. :)

SRMagus

Smash Apprentice
I'm moving to DE in a few weeks... about 10 minutes from the Naaman's Rd exit off I-95... I have no idea where anything is :(

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
SRMagus said:
I'm moving to DE in a few weeks... about 10 minutes from the Naaman's Rd exit off I-95... I have no idea where anything is :(
**** your pretty far.. but it's pretty easy to get main street from where ya at.. just take i 95 to to 273 towards newark.. it runs through main street.

i guess i can't play the boy fleur... ah man i way too late anyways lol. :laugh: but hey if people are down im down.. and play every fighter possible too.

Oh, Newark, DE: Nas Illmatic

Joker

Smash Ace
Hey guys, im new here but here goes.

Name:Joker
Main: SYKO
Secondary:That furry character

ADD ME TO THE LIST PLZ!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
alright due to there actually being a few players around and my being bored, I updated the list and made it serious.

now, everyone from DE get out to a tourney and learn kick some *** so we can be an amazing state. ^_^

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
hey man i know im trying to be serious..

a yo fleur what days are you available so i don't be like randomly poppin out of no where asking would like D.P Dough are sumthing

oh my number is 1-302-722-2712 and aim is Nastrodamus6....

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Nas, I'm gonna be moving out of the dorms tomorrow around lunchtime, so I probably won't get to play smash before then. I'm gonna be back next Tuesday or so, so you can IM me or PM. I'll be around

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
Fleur de Lis said:
Nas, I'm gonna be moving out of the dorms tomorrow around lunchtime, so I probably won't get to play smash before then. I'm gonna be back next Tuesday or so, so you can IM me or PM. I'll be around
alright sounds like a plan... ill wait till then... it's all good anyways i got job interview anyways on that day so ill be going up around newark anyways.. but ill pm or im you neways... im trying to get better at this game :)

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
fleur are you gonna be in summer session? Cause I can come down then.

lemme know what days are good for you and I'll give you a ring.

100th post!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
I've gotta get moved into my house tomorrow (on the 1st) and hopefully after I get settled in we can all play some smash. I'm also working out my schedule as far as work goes, soo in short everything is a little up in the air, but in the next few days I should be ready to play.

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
Fleur de Lis said:
I've gotta get moved into my house tomorrow (on the 1st) and hopefully after I get settled in we can all play some smash. I'm also working out my schedule as far as work goes, soo in short everything is a little up in the air, but in the next few days I should be ready to play.

cool just lemme know when your ready to play cuse i really want to be good Smash.... House?

is in newark? that would be awsome..

Belmont

Smash Apprentice
New Castle, DE

My melee skills are probably like poop now (I'm an okay player), haven't played inawhile due to lack of a car to go to tournies which I will be getting next year hopefully. Although I play SSB64 occasionally and I'm not too bad. I'm free to play all summer I guess.

And sup Ak and fleur

Nas Illmatic

Smash Rookie
**** i didn't know there were a lot of players in DE... ha ****... we need to get some kind of get together after fleur gets things situated or if someone can hold one ill try my ****est to be there...

raxus

Smash Cadet
wow, it's been a while since I came here.

well, on an offshot, I came across this topic and yeah, I'm in DE (University of). I'm in Ray street A if anyone's interested.

I can't promise greatness (like I know a lot of people swear by the wavedash, but I can't) but I can hold my own pretty well I like to think.

hit me up if anything actually happens off this thread

AIM: raxus6, or do the facebook thing and look for Tim Snyder

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Hey Guys I'm from Puerto Rico, but I'll be here in Delaware for a week until January 8th. So I will really appreciated if you guys could tell me if there's going to be a smash gathering before the 8th to see if maybe I could assist.

Name Entry- Zyko
Main- Fox then Falco
Yes, I use advanced techs.

Feeel free to PM me or post it here if anything comes up, thanx.

D

Deleted member

Tru=
DOVER,Deleware

people from de get ragged on...alot,but thats fine since theres not many and most deserve it for not wanting to get better but i travel all around to play (im at every baltimore-bi).

EDIT: if you want to see how good i am just go to the balt-bi thread and if you live near dover and want to play pm me,that would be an excellent opportunity.
soon DE will reign supreme....:)

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
Foxxx
Dover, DE

yeah its true theres more then 1 player in DE. But just becuase we are a small community doesnt mean we can bring the heat.

Seeing how Tru= and I are in the same crew, ill be at alot of the Balti-bi with him. Come and challenge us anytime.

Yay DE!????Ham?

neft

Smash Rookie
Alias - Neft

Houston, DE

Not too far from Dover.

I roll a G-Dorf.

I use advanced techniques, yes, but I haven't mastered them.

D

Deleted member

Alias - Neft

Houston, DE

Not too far from Dover.

I roll a G-Dorf.

I use advanced techniques, yes, but I haven't mastered them.
how close is houston?(miles wise)cause ide love to smash w/you :)

neft

Smash Rookie
Houston is between Milford and Harrington.

I live about twenty five minutes from Dover.

I'd rather go to an organized tourney than just meet up and smash randomly.

D

Deleted member

Houston is between Milford and Harrington.

I live about twenty five minutes from Dover.

I'd rather go to an organized tourney than just meet up and smash randomly.
whys that? even if ppl came to you?several pple?

EDIT:even if it was smashing randomly it would benefit you instead of waiting for tournaments.

have you played w/other ppl?how many?

Foxxx17

Smash Cadet
yo Tru= i talked to Tyrant about the smash on friday, and he said he might be able to make it (still no final answer though)

zL.tyranT

Smash Cadet
:o

>>, a buffet of sorrow. I play smash :D!. Brett aka Tru= won't be around for a lil while.
The remaining members are Foxxx (alan), tyranT (myself, mike) and Xel (Nick)

Nick: Marth, Fox.
Alan: Jiggs, Peach
Mike: Samus, Marth, Shiek (pichu maybe :D)

Top Bottom