• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Delaware Player Finder

D

Deleted member

haha watch out guys. it looks like more DE smashers are poppin up lol. i just met like 20 other ppl that played and are pretty decent and do go on the boards but dont have accounts yet.Due to this I may create a new updated DE player finder thread!!

soon DE will reign SUPREME!!!!!!!(haha not really though)

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
The more players the better. BTW, I'm Xell nice to meet you all. I got a chance to play Ultima Scout and El Komosutra. Man those guys are awesome (and polite too) lol. If I could play with more people that would be great. I'm lacking in experience since I haven't actually been to a tourney before, but my determination to improve will never falter.

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I'm up for Smashing anytime time. Us DE Smashers should all get together some time and play Smash either at my crib or some other place. PM me if you want to get together and play Smash

Top Bottom