• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I think its a Pokey Bot and not actually Pokey...if it/he is an AT...

T-major

Smash Champion
I think its a Pokey Bot and not actually Pokey...if it/he is an AT...
I read somewhere that the Pokey AT was disproven... I don't remember where though, or if it's true; so don't quote me on that. I havn't seen, or heard, anything else about a Pokey AT, so it seems like only one person saw it... I wouldn't take it as being true.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I read somewhere that the Pokey AT was disproven... I don't remember where though, or if it's true; so don't quote me on that. I havn't seen, or heard, anything else about a Pokey AT, so it seems like only one person saw it... I wouldn't take it as being true.
It might've been disproven because no one else reported it. Although, we might find out soon because I'm getting MOTHER vibes.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Bump

Why would we get another MOTHER update? We got one last week, and hadn't had one for like 4 weeks before that.
Dunno. It's probably because my KT hope has increased and all the Claus discussion makes me feel one of them will be confirmed soon. That or we'll get Pollyanna, the King P Theme, or a MOTHER AT soon.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I bet if we get a MOTHER music update, it will be From Utopia (New Pork City's theme)

Unrelated:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My MOTHER3 Ultimate Chimera shirt came in the mail today! :p

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
pics would be appreciated unless you have a link......

por favor.....gracias......

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I bet if we get a MOTHER music update, it will be From Utopia (New Pork City's theme)

Unrelated:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My MOTHER3 Ultimate Chimera shirt came in the mail today! :p
Wouldn't it be better if they put up Oh, Buta-Mask?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
I must own that....

*I think thats the only shirt that I want on that site thats NOT sold out in my size.............*

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
oya, there's 2 other shirts you can order if you click SP MOTHER on the left. One is an inverted chimera shirt, it's all red and the chimera is black. The other is a Sharks t-shirt.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
There is currently no text in this page, you can search for this page title in other pages or edit this page.

T-major

Smash Champion
HAY GAIZ! for no reason at all, I made a new MMPMA rank!

this rank can only be held by me; cuz I'm awesome. :D

just kidding, but I think other people should get ranks too. like regular members could be normal Pig Mask's. while people that do something good for the club (like the guy who made the smash wiki page for us), could get a higher rank... just throwin' out ideas...

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
HAY GAIZ! for no reason at all, I made a new MMPMA rank!

this rank can only be held by me; cuz I'm awesome. :D

just kidding, but I think other people should get ranks too. like regular members could be normal Pig Mask's. while people that do something good for the club (like the guy who made the smash wiki page for us), could get a higher rank... just throwin' out ideas...
Uh, no. Scary Womanizer couldn't work as a rank, but we can make new ranks. I'll post some new ones later if I can think of any. Also, I need to edit something about the MMPMA on the SmashWiki page, but I can't log in, and I contacted the admin. Yet to get a reply.

And vesp, here's the song I made. My hosting server (my website server, but the guy gave me a free account and didn't mind that I took down my website, so I use it to host files now.) was down, so I coouldn't link to it.

http://chaos.cannisgroup.net/Clausvictory.mp3

T-major

Smash Champion
Uh, no. Scary Womanizer couldn't work as a rank, but we can make new ranks. I'll post some new ones later if I can think of any.
I don't see why no....t.... wait... he's a specific person, right? just remembered that... never mind then... T^T

And vesp, here's the song I made. My hosting server (my website server, but the guy gave me a free account and didn't mind that I took down my website, so I use it to host files now.) was down, so I coouldn't link to it.

http://chaos.cannisgroup.net/Clausvictory.mp3
personally, I don't like it. it's a bit to techno, and that last note at the end makes it sound like it's not finished. the overall melody could work, but I would change the instruments to horns. akin to the Pig Mask Army theme... actually, I think a short version of the Pig mask army theme would work well, too.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I voted for him. I'm not going back there though; the fact that Ashley made it past round 2 is too ridiculous to handle....
I don't think you get the point of strategy

The point is not to eliminate the smaller, unimportant people...It's to eliminate the other people with the big votes so yours gets to the next round unopposed

T-major

Smash Champion
I don't think you get the point of strategy

The point is not to eliminate the smaller, unimportant people...It's to eliminate the other people with the big votes so yours gets to the next round unopposed
oh well, I didn't even understand how that thing worked. Claus is apparently eliminated now too... or not... I don't understand that thing at all! D:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
oh well, I didn't even understand how that thing worked. Claus is apparently eliminated now too... or not... I don't understand that thing at all! D:
Okay say Ridley and skull kid are the only ones left kay ? You vote for skull kid then next round he get's DEAD , Which is why i will start voting for loads of minor people lulz.
Crudz , Double post on accident , Sorry >_<.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
I still want Ness in more than Claus. I am still keeping my hopes up.

But Claus is awesome I just find i want the Earthbound series Just thinkMighty Bear as a boss in the sub space emissary or Giygas as the main enemy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the awsomeness.

T-major

Smash Champion
I still want Ness in more than Claus. I am still keeping my hopes up.

But Claus is awesome I just find i want the Earthbound series Just thinkMighty Bear as a boss in the sub space emissary or Giygas as the main enemy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the awsomeness.
Ness is gone. stop living in denial...

Claus for Brawl. Ness for Boot to the Head!

Top Bottom