• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Claus (The Masked Man) for SSBB thread, Mother 3 Spoilers

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully Claus. But Sakurai may choose to pull a "pokemon trainer" instead of "red" If Claus were to be a boss character and that is how you unlocked him I would think it would be masked man and then become claus once he was unlocked.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea...

*I was about to get off topic*

arite so if there are unlockable alts. do you think Claus should have a Pig Army uniform thing....

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yea a Lucas color swap would be better for Claus before he was brainwashed and all that....

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
For some reason I think that even though Claus doesn't ever wear a pig mask it would be an awesome alt costume. Those masks are intemidating as ****..

Noshiee

Smash Ace
talking about that, Lucas wore a Pig Mask commander outfit (brown jacket or something) in the game (Duster and Kumatora are the ones who wore the Pig Mask uniform, and Boney only used a yellow Pig Mask..mask). That could be an alt for Lucas (was Lucas confused for Claus or for Yokuba in that part of the game?, I dont remember, actually, never though about it)

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
that'd be cool if that was an alt....I would mention another alt. potential but I dont want this to get off topic again...

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
zomgness.....eyes burning....not used to staying up this late....aaagh.....

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Well the whole waiting for Lucas Moves Thing was so long, that I'm not sure what might happen in terms of Mother related stuff.
True :/ , I'm hoping for one soon still , AT LEAST New pork city music Or AT OR fs soon sakurai :( ? PLZPLZPLZ (Since we have an Item , Stage , Character , Moves , The pokey AT Leaked , Music and FS And AT Soon if we don't get claus soon >:]?) I Think one of those would work since i doubt we will get claus soon , Still you never now :laugh:.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
I love Claus to be in brawl even though his game was never relasead here

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I wanted to add stage suggestions for Claus, but I can't fit more pictures. :( Although New Pork City is good enough I guess for him.
Thoraxe has the second post. You could always ask him to edit in stuff that you'd like added.

At very least, someone should compile all the fan art into one post. The stage idea is pretty good too.

Top Bottom