• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The offical Imperial Era thread for Videos

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hello Smashers. This thread will be videos of My crew "Imperial Era" This thread will be updated every week, so you can he how good we are.......or bad......lol. Really is to see what people think Of Imperial Era. If we hear that we are doing good then I know we are working up to be really Good smashers. If you dont like us, you can say that too, its just to get a feel of where we are in this game, and even bad comments can help us out (it has for me with mistakes I have done, and now some of it is gone). So yea, thats the deal here

If Some are interested to Join I.E and want to join. PM me or the Leader of the crew (Doc.) Or Go to the Imperial Era thread and post there, here is the link to the crew thread
Imperial Era Thread

Some of you may have seen my Vids before so you already know me and stuff. New matches of me are coming today. I play a lil better than I did in my last couple of vids. But I'll let you Guys be the judge of that.

Well enough talking, here is Imperial Era for you all. Enjoy!

Imperial Era's very own Doc. (the leader):

Doc. Vs. Dark.Pch

Doc. Vs Dark.Pch #2

Doc. Vs Dark.Pch #3

Imperial Era's own Dark.Pch (Co. Leader) Let it be known! :

Dark.Pch Vs. D101

Dark.Pch Vs. D101 #2

Dakr.Pch Vs. Ninja

Dark.Pch Vs. NinjaLink #2

Dark.Pch Vs. NinjaLink#3

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #4

Dark.Pch Vs. NinjaLink#5

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink#6New Match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #7 New match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink#8New match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #9New Match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink#10New Match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink #11New match

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink#12New match

Dark.Pch Vs Jash

Dark.Pch Vs Jash #2

Dark.Pch Vs Jash #3

Dark.Pch Vs Jash #4

Dark.Pch Vs Poop

Dark.Pch Vs Spam

Dark.Pch Vs 4eyz

Dark.Pch Vs K.D

Dark.Pch Vs. WarriorknightNew Match

Dark.Pch Vs WarriorKnight #2New match

Dark.Pch Vs WarriorKnight #3New Match
Alrighty, another New Face to I.E. NinjaLink, the counter king. You wont know if to attack of try to grab.....do what you think is best.....at your own risk:

NinjaLink Vs. Sky

NinjaLink Vs. Jash

NinjaLink Vs Jash #2

NinjaLink Vs. Jash #3

NinjaLink Vs. Jash #4

NinjaLink Vs. Jash # 5

NinjaLink Vs Jash #6

NinjaLink Vs. Jash #7

NinjaLink Vs. Jash # 8

NinjaLink Vs Hoyo

NinjaLink Vs. K.D

NinjaLink Vs Dark.Pch

NinjaLink Vs Dark.Pch#2New Match

NinjaLink Vs Dark.#3 New Match

NinjaLink Vs.Dark.Pch#4New match
Here is a member who has been with I.E since it started. D101:

(Sorry, no vids of him at the moment. I'll get them up as soon as possible:)

And here we have Hoyo:

Hoyo Vs. JC

Hoyo Vs. JC #2

Hoyo Vs JC # 3

Hoyo Vs. JC #4

Hoyo Vs JC #5

Hoyo Vs. JC #6

Hoyo Vs NinjaLinkNew match

Upcomming vids of our other members of the crew:

Vash

Blast

Bonus Vids OutLaw Matches: Dark.Pch Vs. D101

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

Outlaw battle 2 (brand new battle) Dark.Pch Vs Jash

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

(round six will be up within 24 hours from this edit post)

the other matches will be here sometime by the beginning of Feb and it should be over and have a winner

Well thats all for now, more vids us Imperial Era are coming soon. Like every week or so. We want to be like like players. But mainly we just have fun, help each other out, and give it all that we have. Thats how we do things in this crew. Well enjoy and leave comments, tips, Etc.

P.S just for the hell of it, if you want after you post, also state who is your Favorite smash player in Imperial Era. Or who you like the best. Just for the fun of it all lol (you dont have to do this its optional)

IMPERIAL ERA!

Let it be known.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys, the three matches of Doc are up, more vids of him and the rest coming next week, ether monday or tuesday. Enjoyz

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol sry about my scky skills im rusty right now since i took a long break from this game thoes matches are like one of the first matches i had and thoes are my worst one's also sry bout that il try to get my skills back so yah can see how i really play

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
AHHHH shut up you!, You did fine, better than I expected I'll say, so shut up.......lol

Anyway, bonus matches are up. The outlaw battles. D101 has been quite busy with stuff so we could not finish this battle, but I think sometime this week, he can come to my house so we can finally finish this and see who is the better smash player

Doc.

Smash Ace
im sry for my suckyness ppl dark.pch cant tell if i sck or not cause im better than and he doesnt admit it lol j/k

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh really now? Dont make the whole crew jump you. Since your that great and all.......or wack..........>____>

Doc.

Smash Ace
what are u saying that ur better than everyone in the crew. and me being better than u makes me the great one and all

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, im saying that if you keep talking smart, I'll get the whole crew to jump you and I'll record all that matches of that too. LOL

Jash

Smash Lord
*sigh* the leader and the co leader acting like children...how embarrassing. Anyway Me and Doc have yet to fight so Doc tell me the next time your going to Dark.Pchs house. We have a score to settle.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea your right,, Ok Enough talk, if there is any IMperial ERa talk that needs to be done, go to the offical I.E thread. This is for videos of the crew, nothing more. Sorry if we spoled the fun and all.

Ok back to the point of this thread. To watch a comment on the videos ONLY!

Jash

Smash Lord
Doc, your Dr Mario is funny. I see Dark.Pch trying madd hard to win and you look like ur taking your time, and you still win....sometimes. And your Dr Mario doesn't seem to die at the last stock. He usually has like 160 or something, your DI scares me. We have to play one day, how about Monday at Dark.Pchs. That cool Dark.Pch?

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol my last life has always been like that ask dionis i have always lived longer with my last life even before i knew them

Doc.

Smash Ace
jash u should of saw the match with my Link against his roy or marth so funny 2 noobs playing as best they can. My link is funny but the video got messed up =( he said good no one should see that hopefully he still has it saved in his comp

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
New matches of me, Jash and NinjaLink are up. enjoy and more on the way of Doc and hoyo soon enough

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh eww, my vid is up there...my sucky peach D: I really need to record some new vids of me and Hoyo fighting.

Jash

Smash Lord
Crazy Props to Dark.Pch and his....Dark Peach=D. See our new match, 3 words, sick..***...comeback. Cant wait for your new vids Hoyo and Cris, Make em good!

D1

Banned via Administration
BrooklyKnightz would love to crew battle you guys...tell me a date your crew is free and we could make this happen ^_^.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
BrooklyKnightz would love to crew battle you guys...tell me a date your crew is free and we could make this happen ^_^.
2morrow atr web2zone if you can make it. My crew will take yours one. Let me know if you can make it. If I dont get an answer fast I wont go cause I never planed to go in the first place

Doc.

Smash Ace
yo if we ever meet up lets record Vash and Jash fight for the title of "ash' in there name

Jash

Smash Lord
My name is Jash, Im fighting Vash, Im fighting his luigi with the best wavedash, i dont know if i might win but if he wants we might play for cash, i hope we don't because he might kick my ***.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Once again, all none video topics go to the Imperial Era thread. not here. this is for VIDEO chat only. thank you

Jash

Smash Lord
We were talking about recording a match between Jash and Vash so we can see who wins and who is the better "ash". So basically this is video chat =)

Doc.

Smash Ace
what banner this one the one i that still keep what are talking about where are ur fights you left the crew so yah have your own thread for the fights you win lol anyway soon il be back to may old state before my vacation and i might actually play for real in crew battles or just anyother matches cause playing for real only in tournys aint that fun when u beat everyone lol you do notice that il play around to much right dionis even in our crew battle. im not the type to play for real i was thinking of facing jash with Y.link and record the match same with ninjalink play with Roy well i might decide to play for real with yah guys even if its a friendly

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
WHERE ARE MY MATCHES! VENOM NI66a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az3TfG8eM8A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIoySG_hzJ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuFEBguhL6s
oh and that thing about ruben lving forver that is defintly true cuz i taught him how to d.i good times ruben -sigh-xD
yo ruben pm me or im me the link to teh banner i went through like 2 weeks trying toget that banner for us xD
Dude, This is a Video of Imperial Era. You dont have matches here. So why worry about it? People see your matches in your crew thread so YOUR matches you can but them in your thread. same goes for these three matches you have right here. We but the Best matches of each of us in this thread. those matches with you against hoyo and NL were not good matches of them. So Ha. You want your shot at fame? Go to your video thread and put all the great Venom videos in your crew thread. Represent your crew like I do with mine. Imperial Era baby. Let it be known. LOL

what banner this one the one i that still keep what are talking about where are ur fights you left the crew so yah have your own thread for the fights you win lol anyway soon il be back to may old state before my vacation and i might actually play for real in crew battles or just anyother matches cause playing for real only in tournys aint that fun when u beat everyone lol you do notice that il play around to much right dionis even in our crew battle. im not the type to play for real i was thinking of facing jash with Y.link and record the match same with ninjalink play with Roy well i might decide to play for real with yah guys even if its a friendly
For once can you just play and get better? You dont need to play for real to kick azz dude. Just play and learn. The more you lose the better you become. Thats how we all got to where we are today in smash. God you are such a loser. LOL And you do have fans. The kid said nice matches. There for we have fans. ALL OF US. so stop crying you baby. LOL!!!

wow, nice matches!
ne1 know what song is playing during hoyo vs jc 2?
Thanks dude. that means a great deal to use all. And im not sure. I'll try to get back to you to get the name of the songs.

And this week, new videos of us. If all is good, we will see videos of Vash for the first time for you all. thanks again for watching our videos. It means alot to us. It also shows that we are getting places and we will try harder to own. More of Imperial Era on the way. LET IT BE KNOWN!

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
@Dark.Pch: L-Cancel. Good mindgames and overall tech otherwise.

@Doc: Normally I don't flame or post otherwise useless comments, but; YOUR BAD! Listen to Dark.Pch. He's good.

@NinjaLink: L-Cancel. Everything else is good. I like your Roy.

@D101: Get better mindgames, or quit Fox. Fox needs more mindgames than any other Smash character in the game. Without mindgames, Fox get's tossed around like a sac of potatoes.

@Jash: Your Y-Link is sexy. <3

@Sky: Better mindgames. L-Cancel. Chain-Grab, ect.

Doc.

Smash Ace
@Dark.Pch: L-Cancel. Good mindgames and overall tech otherwise.

@Doc: Normally I don't flame or post otherwise useless comments, but; YOUR BAD! Listen to Dark.Pch. He's good.

@NinjaLink: L-Cancel. Everything else is good. I like your Roy.

@D101: Get better mindgames, or quit Fox. Fox needs more mindgames than any other Smash character in the game. Without mindgames, Fox get's tossed around like a sac of potatoes.

@Jash: Your Y-Link is sexy. <3

@Sky: Better mindgames. L-Cancel. Chain-Grab, ect.

I dont really play like that lmao i wasnt playing at all i was trying to figure out how Dark.pch plays since it been a while since i played him dont worry you see how i really play when you see a vid of me against jash other than that im fooling around:chuckle:

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
I dont really play like that lmao i wasnt playing at all i was trying to figure out how Dark.pch plays since it been a while since i played him dont worry you see how i really play when you see a vid of me against jash other than that im fooling around:chuckle:
No johns please.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Here's one more for Hoyo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWVBQbcgw3g it's recent, as in the 9th of Feb.

I have three more others vs. Hoyo too but I won those so I'm not sure if you guys want those.

I'll try and get some more of his up within this week.
Thanks for the Matches JC and it does not matter if he lost. We really needed videos of him so its all good. ^__________^

Well Smashers, Imperial Era has new videos here Of Me, Jash and NinjaLink. Also we even Got more video's of Hoyo. I will try to get some video's of Doc and Vash. And Boy genius, I will get vids of him too. ( I keep forgetting to call his azz >___< ) More videos of Imperial Era this friday. Enjoy Smashers!

Top Bottom