• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Dark.Pch video thread.(new vids)

D1

Banned via Administration
Well...you live in Bklyn and usually on my time off or on mornings where I'm free...I'm just by myself w/ no one to play since most of the smashers I bangz w/ live in Bx or Manhattan (and I can't travel out there all the time w/ the multiple responsibilities I have and sh**.)

Its always good to see more smashers in Bklyn ^_^.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I see........well, If you want to come here today, just let me know and you can. I have a web cam and we can even record videos.

majoras16

Smash Apprentice
It shows how dumb you are, just because my font is green, that does not mean anything. I dont care what you think anymore, anyone here will tell you that its a REALLY STUPID REASON not to watch someones vids. The hell with you, this fight is pointless and stupid. im not responding to you anymore, cause this is really stupid, and your reason for not watching is stupid as well. I have people here who watched my vids and left good comments and tips and I thank them for that, you one the other hand cant even do that. So if this stupid reason is a problem to YOU, dont post here and leave the thread, simple as that. im done responding to you, this is my last post to you, post here all you want for attention but your not gonna get it from me. Im done here with you.....

are you a girl?
and btw i havent see your videos cause you post with color
nah jk ill see it when them get home cause i cant at school

D1

I see........well, If you want to come here today, just let me know and you can. I have a web cam and we can even record videos.
Hey tell me, you think tomorrow we could get some games in? (Thursday)

What are the directions to ur place?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey tell me, you think tomorrow we could get some games in? (Thursday)

What are the directions to ur place?
Sure, just PM me when your ready to leave, for once you do, my PC will let me know that I got mail, since my yahoo is linked to smashboards. So dont worry about me not being logged in and I wont respond, once you send me the PM, my PC lets me know right on the stop and I wll go and give you directions to come here. Oh, and let me know if you hve a cellphone

I wanna see your vids ._. Wanna upload on filefront for me? I liketh your peach

And i read your depressing story a while ago ._. hope you're living better now
Cant you see the vids in this thread, its on the first page, you can see it there, just go to the first page in this thread and you can see them all.

Yea, im living better now, I just got some medication for depression, and im starting to fell better than usual. thanks for asking. Now maybe I can truley focus in this game and do some serious damage.....lol

.. posting in color is for noobs xD
Your girl mother is a noob. How about that one huh?

lol, you know I still got love for you Oni.....till we battle again noob.....lol

D1

Argh busy week X_x I'll probably be able to come by on Saturday if anything...seeya!

darkatma

Smash Hero
I meant my comp can't watch youtube =[
So that's why i said filefront lol
Sorry i wasnt clear

Ohh yea while you're at it, wanna help critique my zelda/peach? The vids are in my siggy :p Thanx

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry, guys. The outlaw vids will be up sometime next week, after the new years. so be on the look out for them. Im still up and no way in hell he is gonna win this battle. heh

Well, till then

Happy new years smashers

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha! Thats great dude. Glad to hear that. And im not all that great, just average. But I do what I can. hope this can help you out a lil

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Ok... i watched one vid - the fox battle, just to see. And you guys are ok. You've got all your basic advanced tech down ie wavedash etc...

But just one thing really - 3min30sec fox vs peach and only one shine? and that was just for show while he was dead? Come on man pick up the pace!

To the fox: upsmash out of sheild is your 2nd best friend. Shine is your best - use them both.

The the peach: Agreed the map was not in your favour. But abuse it non-the-less. The fox was repetative, uair spam most of match - learn to abuse the uair fox. While you were on a ledge, he'd be below - take note of that, and use your knowledge of the dsmash. Dsmash sucks in through ledges, and greatly prioritises fox's uair. Im not saying spam it - but just a few and he'll stop doing it if he's smart = succesful mindgame.

To both: You're both quite repetative, and fool for a lot of the same mindgames, wake up moves, wavedash back, firefox into charged upsmash etc etc etc. I duno if this was a bad game, but from that - it didnt look to good for you guys. Hope you guys prove me wrong :)

GG nontheless.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok... i watched one vid - the fox battle, just to see. And you guys are ok. You've got all your basic advanced tech down ie wavedash etc...

But just one thing really - 3min30sec fox vs peach and only one shine? and that was just for show while he was dead? Come on man pick up the pace!

To the fox: upsmash out of sheild is your 2nd best friend. Shine is your best - use them both.

The the peach: Agreed the map was not in your favour. But abuse it non-the-less. The fox was repetative, uair spam most of match - learn to abuse the uair fox. While you were on a ledge, he'd be below - take note of that, and use your knowledge of the dsmash. Dsmash sucks in through ledges, and greatly prioritises fox's uair. Im not saying spam it - but just a few and he'll stop doing it if he's smart = succesful mindgame.

To both: You're both quite repetative, and fool for a lot of the same mindgames, wake up moves, wavedash back, firefox into charged upsmash etc etc etc. I duno if this was a bad game, but from that - it didnt look to good for you guys. Hope you guys prove me wrong :)

GG nontheless.
Thanks for the Advice. Im just now useing more mindgames. Check the newest vids and i'll let you be the judge of my fighting

Top Bottom