• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Dark.Pch video thread.(new vids)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys. I have new videos of my Peach now. I said I would come back with more vids of me when I got better and stuff. im gonna be haveing videos of me like every week. so far i only have one video of me winning a fight.the other two I lost. tell me if I changed and what I need to work on.I know i still have mistakes that i do. so point them out. thanks for taking your time to watch and add comments.

Dak.Pch Vs.Venom

Dark.Pch vs Oni

New video of me just in at 11/11/06 Mario fight

New vid of me just in at 11/11/06 Fox Fight

Dark.Pch Vs. NinjaLink

Dark.Pch Vs. Jash

Dark.Pch Vs NinjaLink

Dark.Pch Vs. NinjaLink

** New Battles for ranks and too see who is the best out of me and my friend... check it out! and leave commetns and tips**

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Round 10

thanks again for watching, the other rounds we should finish on tuesday so look out for those....and place your bets if you wish...lol

Summer matches: Dark.Pch Vs. Venom

Dark.Pch Vs. D101

Dark.Pch Vs. Doc

My combo Video:

Dark.Pch Combo Video

Xelyst

-_-
yah i already saw these in another thread. still love the comments lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry about the first link.I took care of it....guess I got some pretty good comments. thanks for watching.two more are on the way....just have to wait till my friends gets online, he has the video. and they are from today.so just give me time and they will be up soon.. I need your support here, I want to be as good as I can. so help me out with tips and good comments help too. thanks again people. the next two are on the way. these fights I won

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
nah man chain grabbing is gay and i already know how to do it.

It may be gay but I can rack up some damage. And I think its good to use...lokk at how Marth does it to Peach, the to a F-smash. Thats gay to But all Marth players do it. So why cant I ?

I think he was talking to me dude.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
chaingrabbing is for ppl who dont know what to resort to

So I guess this go's for all Marths and shieks out there. I do what I have to do to when.everyone gets chained grab...and if people dont like it, oh well.just like I get it to Marths.but I have to deal with that crap.so nothing can be done there

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Chainthrowing is a good technical skill to posesse, and in a match, there are times when you have to do whatever it is you can to win, Ya know by any means. There isn't anything wrong with chainthrowing, it leads to combo's or death. And what better feeling is there, when you are in a tight match and you get a good lead because you have the abillity to perform that good technical skill, Don't know it? learn it. Can do it? use it ..

D1

Banned via Administration
IMO saying chaingrabbing is gay is like saying comboing is gay...basically chaingrabbing is like a combo thats just alot harder to get out of w/ good DI u can't get CGed much...just watch the latest matches of the pros u rarely see ppl get CGed to hell unless their DI is horrid.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
"Isai taunts once.....Dis ***** taunts Twiiice!" LMAO!!!! anyways you should always learn how to chain grab just look at how Ken over abuses it =x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
"Isai taunts once.....Dis ***** taunts Twiiice!" LMAO!!!! anyways you should always learn how to chain grab just look at how Ken over abuses it =x
I do change grab when I can.I just does not come to my mind that open.I focus on fighting more. but I know how to and I do chain grab

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You're good with peach, no doubt about that. You just need to work on the do's and don'ts when playing certain characters. Let's talk about the match between Captain falcon.

In a arena like Yoshi's story, you really gotta be careful in this area. You can get killed by the sides easier because the arena is smaller, making the sides a bit narrow.

I saw some spots where you could've stun off his combos. Down A would've been good at the beginning. Or maybe a least floated away.

Also, because this is a small area, it makes Falcon's knee move and his other strong attacks all the more dangerous. I suggest stay away from the air unless you're up to doing good air KOs

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It seems to me like you're coming along nicely since the last time you posted up vids. I love the commentaries on the fights your crew posts up too :) Keep it up Dark.Pch, you're getting there.
Thanks.that means alot.but im not in that crew, I just play with them

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Thanks.that means alot.but im not in that crew, I just play with them
Ah, my bad. Also a little advice would probably be to tweak your spacing a bit and capitalize on those grabs. Have you seen how my crew's peach is coming along (you critiqued her like, back in August or so)? She's been developing at lot too. She tore it up in the crew battle linked in my sig like :dizzy:

Anyways, good luck man.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ah, my bad. Also a little advice would probably be to tweak your spacing a bit and capitalize on those grabs. Have you seen how my crew's peach is coming along (you critiqued her like, back in August or so)? She's been developing at lot too. She tore it up in the crew battle linked in my sig like :dizzy:

Anyways, good luck man.
Thanks.and I have not seen her play. im gonna watch it. thanks again.I hardly got and good comments on how I improved or you have a good Peach and stuff. that kinda blows. but oh well. I'll do my best

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hi guys, Dark.Pch here again, I just put up two new vids. Just got them up not too long ago.one does not have sound so sorry about that, the other one is cool. leave tips and comments about my Peach. (check the first page to view the new vids) All advice is good like always.and good comments help as well. I have low confidence in this game.and thus, holds me back from doing my best and focusing in a match. thanks in advance for viewing and leaving comments and advice/tips:)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys I have some new Vids up so please check them out on the first Page and leave commebts and tips. thanks for all you have seen my vids and left tips and advice, im really greatful

Ryan-K

Smash Master
you need to stop trying to charge smash attack as edgeguards. You can use turnips and fc aerials as edgeguarders too ya know. I would suggest you experiment. Actually you seemed to do that alot more in the 4th match which imo was ur best one :)

I like the music though :)

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
dark pch is def getting there just needs more work especially against me(venom,falcon) AND SHIRRYUONI(MARTH)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
you need to stop trying to charge smash attack as edgeguards. You can use turnips and fc aerials as edgeguarders too ya know. I would suggest you experiment. Actually you seemed to do that alot more in the 4th match which imo was ur best one :)

I like the music though :)
Thanks I suck at edge guard but I am working on it. In the Fourth Match I started to think alot more. One thing I know I did so much that got me killed was I dash attack way too much, im gonna see if I can calm that down and maybe float cancel to Down air to Grab. and I need to washdash more. But thanks. Round one I kicked his *** acrossed the stage like nothing:laugh:

dark pch is def getting there just needs more work especially against me(venom,falcon) AND SHIRRYUONI(MARTH)
Thanks for the comment dude. I would rather fight oni than you, I cant Deal with Falcons, and I try everything but nothing seems to work. I'll see what I can think of. But I so hate falcons battles. before I was ok with it and now its like I cant take it anymore. I so need help with this REALLY REALLY bad. I know how to fight a Marth, I just dont know How to fight a C.Falcon >_< ! ! !

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
i like the 4th match :] . i noticed bairs that couldve hit if you djc (in the 4th match). maybe you were trying to short hop but made a full jump instead though.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i like the 4th match :] . i noticed bairs that couldve hit if you djc (in the 4th match). maybe you were trying to short hop but made a full jump instead though.
Yea I was, im not very good at short hopping with Peach.Wow, everyone seems to like the fourth match. lol thnks for viewing and watching the vids. the outlaw battle is not over yet, we should have more up on tuesday

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i was gonna watch the vid but then i realised you post in color for no reason so im not going to. bye.
Thats a stupid reason for not watching someones vid....very stupid. But I dont care, I rather not have people like you watch the vids. So dont, bye

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeh, u guys are ok, we should have a crew battle since were in brooklyn also...
Thanks, but im not in a crew. The fox player is, im not I was with his crew (long confusing storie) but im not in a crew. but sure, I like to play you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
no, its a good reason, because it shows how lame you are. gg.
It shows how dumb you are, just because my font is green, that does not mean anything. I dont care what you think anymore, anyone here will tell you that its a REALLY STUPID REASON not to watch someones vids. The hell with you, this fight is pointless and stupid. im not responding to you anymore, cause this is really stupid, and your reason for not watching is stupid as well. I have people here who watched my vids and left good comments and tips and I thank them for that, you one the other hand cant even do that. So if this stupid reason is a problem to YOU, dont post here and leave the thread, simple as that. im done responding to you, this is my last post to you, post here all you want for attention but your not gonna get it from me. Im done here with you.....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys, I have some matches up but their are not recent. they are from the summer. and I put a combo video when I started to play serious and joined Imperial era....but im not in that crew anymore, so im a lone warrior now.

the out law Matches, I should get other rounds today if my friend comes over. sorry for the wait, but belive me, for my fans out there, I will get those matches up here. and try to finish all battles before my PC runs out of MB for the day. Thanks again for watching these vids, it means alot...enjoy

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, I just put the other rounds of the outlaw battles. we are still not done yet. God this fox is annoying to play against..all he does is run..and i get fustraded and play stupid and I hate that....*sigh*...oh well..next week I should have the other matches up.and maybe a winner.......tips and advice as always.comments too.i love comments...thanks again for watching.....i have fans.......I think......lol

D1

Hmm what part of Bklyn u live in Dark?

We should get some games in sometime : ).

D1

Cool I live in Canarsie a few blocks from the E 105th stop on the L train ^_^.

Top Bottom