• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yup. Although I've been hearing that the 3ds wifi is as bad as brawl wifi. I have no idea about that because I've only played online once.
I think it's pretty good. Way better than Brawl that's for sure.
Thanks both of you its very good to know I was worried for while there after hearing hearing hearing that smash 4 3ds wi-fi was bad and another that it was very worse than brawl but its good to know.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
GGS Xtreme nice kirby that you have there and Im so looking forward to play wih you and that rotation again and to see your kirby against HYPE kirby that too.
as soon as i get smash 4 (which should be next week) we should do an all kirby ffa,

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
as soon as i get smash 4 (which should be next week) we should do an all kirby ffa,
Hahaha you got it and I heard that kirby is more powerful and skillful than brawl so interest to see kirby potential.

@ gaborap gaborap and @ DAS DAS

have fun you two

Oh Das I am not done with you yet so we gonna play another night time

Gabe good luck I will be cheering for you

OK Rage or Garde its gonna...Sleep!

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hahaha you got it and I heard that kirby is more powerful and skillful than brawl so interest to see kirby potential.

@ gaborap gaborap and @ DAS DAS

have fun you two

Oh Das I am not done with you yet so we gonna play another night time

Gabe good luck I will be cheering for you

OK Rage or Garde its gonna...Sleep!
if so, than i guess my smash 4 kirby will put my brawl kirby to shame.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ggs man. That peach is sooooooo deadly! My link can't even breath, lol. I haven't quite figured her out yet. Awesome games though, I had a blast. :)
GGs as well man our patience allowed us some matches after all lol. You got me in that Rob vs Link and almost in Zelda vs Link.

You certainly are getting better man. Peach had the caffeine in her for a bit lol.

I enjoyed playing you again Gabe.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Just finished... Hyper is the victor :)

Ggs man, I see you've ventured beyond Kirby quite a bit. That falco is pretty strong! Nice ike btw.
I'm never confident with Kirby anymore. GGs, that camping with samus was shutting me down hard.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I'm never confident with Kirby anymore. GGs, that camping with samus was shutting me down hard.
Naw man your Kirby is great! If you grab me and I don't have a floaty character it's over. Lol on the camping, I didn't know what else to do. You've gotten pretty good though, keep up the good work.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Just finished... Hyper is the victor :)

Ggs man, I see you've ventured beyond Kirby quite a bit. That falco is pretty strong! Nice ike btw.
does this mean you got time for one more challenge?

Top Bottom