• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
I'll be online I'm just chillin. I'm hosting a game looking for brawl singles- I'm in game working on some Luigi tech with the bag lol, if anyone wants to play , let me know I'll jump out and add you if I haven't already added you

Ps- I've added nearly everyone who's posted in the last few pages for brawl so chances are if you add me and see I'm online you can just jump in my game... I'm trying to get some work with my Luigi which hasn't seen play for quite a while- so I may be very sloppy

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll be online I'm just chillin. I'm hosting a game looking for brawl singles- I'm in game working on some Luigi tech with the bag lol, if anyone wants to play , let me know I'll jump out and add you if I haven't already added you

Ps- I've added nearly everyone who's posted in the last few pages for brawl so chances are if you add me and see I'm online you can just jump in my game... I'm trying to get some work with my Luigi which hasn't seen play for quite a while- so I may be very sloppy
Do you want to play then?

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
Do you want to play then?
Yeah I'll play-I'll host

GG- I can't host my connection is so bad right now, it's insane..... You try hosting?

My connection is just insanely bad... Screen freezing then un freezes and I'm dead... Maybe since we are across the country from each other or something... But it showed you not even moving the first 45 seconds of the brawl. So I just hopped around waiting for it to show movement on your end

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah I'll play-I'll host

GG- I can't host my connection is so bad right now, it's insane..... You try hosting?
Ok I got a room up.

Edit: Seems worse now lol.

GG as well I don't know what you're seeing on your screen lol. I see you moving normally on my end with a bit of stiffness due to the lag.

I'm moving normally myself just with some stiffness as well.

Sorry for it all though.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Brawl/P:M 1v1 anyone?
I could possibly be open to a few games of Project Mahvel, if you want to play still. Not sure for how long though.

Edit: I presume I Dair You isn't on anymore... Anyone else want to play some Project Mahvel? ;P

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I could possibly be open to a few games of Project Mahvel, if you want to play still. Not sure for how long though.

Edit: I presume I Dair You isn't on anymore... Anyone else want to play some Project Mahvel? ;P
I can play : )

Although I might have to leave soon...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games Path, even though we only got to play a few.

The lag was unbearable in the last part of that first game, but it actually seemed to be getting better as we played on! ^^ At least we know we can play from now on. ;P That Link, I can't get in. :o

The reason I have to go is to get a haircut... >.< Until next time though, when we can surely play longer.

Edit: I've been trying hard to get those N-air - Rests, lol.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Good games Path, even though we only got to play a few.

The lag was unbearable in the last part of that first game, but it actually seemed to be getting better as we played on! ^^ At least we know we can play from now on. ;P That Link, I can't get in. :o

The reason I have to go is to get a haircut... >.< Until next time though, when we can surely play longer.
Yeah, lag definitely got better haha!

Looking forward to it!

Aria

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaBaby
3DS FC
3282-2323-1703
GG's.Your Zelda and Pikachu are really good! I liked the Zelda ditto. No one here really plays as Zelda.
Lol I love ur Diddy Kong...cant say how many times my mom nagged at me for screaming about tripping over ur bananas ^^

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Was our connection unbearable for you the last time we played, Grey? Last time we did you never really explained why you left so early. Wanted to accept the request, but I've had that uncertainty for a while. :applejack:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Cool. I'll make a hosting room.
GG's You need to work on that rolling habit of yours it got to the point where i wouldn't even run i would just walk up to you and wait for you to roll

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
GG's You need to work on that rolling habit of yours it got to the point where i wouldn't even run i would just walk up to you and wait for you to roll
Thanks. I've been trying to break it. Just need more practice I guess. Some habits die hard sadly.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
It's all good, haha. Great matches! :] I hope you didn't mind some friends joining near the end there. :p

Also, congrats on apprentice!
nope I loved playing teams it was awesome hey before your friends friend joined did you guys gang up on me?
and lol I beat you on temple at 1v1v1v1 I just watch it finished you lol

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
nope I loved playing teams it was awesome hey before your friends friend joined did you guys gang up on me?
and lol I beat you on temple at 1v1v1v1 I just watch it finished you lol
Not at all, in fact I aimed for them when you were a stock down, haha.
Yeahh, it's pretty difficult playing as Jiggs in FFAs. :p (kamikaze Rollout FTW)

Top Bottom