• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Damn. GG's darkfox! You bodied me pretty damn hard for most of those matches. Good stuff.

those DK dittos in the beginning were fun as hell

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
GGs Das. Sorry for leaving during a match, I felt like I couldn't move. Simple inputs like jump, dash, sh uair were not working. It changed my uairs to upsmash sometimes.
I still think ZSS is your best character. You're so good with her.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs Das. Sorry for leaving during a match, I felt like I couldn't move. Simple inputs like jump, dash, sh uair were not working. It changed my uairs to upsmash sometimes.
I still think ZSS is your best character. You're so good with her.

GGs as well Blue I felt the stiff connection. Especially when I was Marth, so we couldn't always do what we wanted.

I didn't know you thought ZSS was my best character lol, but thanks for the compliment.

You played really subtle, and more so than usual. Got me quite good in that first Marth vs MK match good job there.

Edit: Anybody wanna play?

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Alrighty! You host? I'm adding you now, let's see how the connection is seeing as we're in opposite sides of the continent xD

Solid games yo. But my rustiness and the laggyness caused me too much frustration =[ Wish our connection was a bit better, oh well maybe next time

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
i will im hosting

GGs CJ had fun again vs you again especially our usual Peach vs Marth matches. The lag is pretty annoying since its the stiff kind, but at least our connection seems to always improve later on though.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
With the one sec input lag I can't even fight back effectively or camp :/

Its impossible to really fully get the hang of it. I was quite sloppy with some moves and quite a bit slower majority of the time.

A slow pace is what's effective in that kind of connection.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Its impossible to really fully get the hang of it. I was quite sloppy with some moves and quite a bit slower majority of the time.

A slow pace is what's effective in that kind of connection.
That's why I wish I had more friends that play brawl so I don't always have to play online where my play style (everyone's) is negatively affected

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
That's why I wish I had more friends that play brawl so I don't always have to play online where my play style (everyone's) is negatively affected

I feel that way as well sometimes. That's why I play online since there isn't much going on here, but I'm glad that I have someone to play with anyway though.

People I know and a few friends do play smash, but mostly Project M. Its kinda rare for any of them to be doing that since you know people got more important things to do.

Got to deal with what you got though.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
My community of smash friends hate brawl and prefer melee which I can't understand why they can't play both

That's unfortunate lol, but its just their preference though. Its mostly from a competitive stand point.

Online matches still can teach you some things.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Diddy. Nice Char selection, especially your ZSS and Peach

Shame that lag messed everything up, and when it came back toward the end when you were wrecking me with Lucas :'(

. I have to go to work now, see ya.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs BrosUnited... You have a really good Roy and Wolf :)
But yeah the lag kept getting in our way :/ maybe next time there'd be a better connection

Project M anyone?

Top Bottom