• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
lmao no lag, no there was, it's called button delay, which I suffer with so much, If I wnet Ike, you'd be getting destroyed under a minute and such. Anyway, if you learn to brawl my Link, all other Links are cake, and I wasn't doing everything I wanted to do. Meh
Peace.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
No lag by my standards anyway.

I was TRYING to be nice...
and then
you'd be getting destroyed under a minute and such. I wasn't doing everything I wanted to do. Meh
Peace.
assuming that Lucas isn't hurt in the slightest by lag.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No lag by my standards anyway.

I was TRYING to be nice...
and then

assuming that Lucas isn't hurt in the slightest by lag.
Compared to Link, not really, lag, Lucas fsmash early kills. Did u notice I did my re-catch bomb tricks, and it failed? It's because lag, and my Link is the best you'll ever brawl. If you think you'll find anything close to mine, I'll lmao. The only thing Lucas would have a problem with is messing up ATs and recovery, how do I know this? I use to brawl Fae, and he even told me lag lucas is broken op. I believe that, but If I master Link's tricks ONLINE (never seen before) then I'll be TAS good. I'll use Ike next time and show u how different the situation will become. Link has to be technical IN-ORDER to win match-ups like that (which is why no one does with Link xD). Anyway, good Lucas, keep up the good work, let me know whenever you want to brawl again. Peace

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Compared to Link, not really, lag, Lucas fsmash early kills. Did u notice I did my re-catch bomb tricks, and it failed? It's because lag, and my Link is the best you'll ever brawl. If you think you'll find anything close to mine, I'll lmao. The only thing Lucas would have a problem with is messing up ATs and recovery, how do I know this? I use to brawl Fae, and he even told me lag lucas is broken op. I believe that, but If I master Link's tricks ONLINE (never seen before) then I'll be TAS good. I'll use Ike next time and show u how different the situation will become. Link has to be technical IN-ORDER to win match-ups like that (which is why no one does with Link xD). Anyway, good Lucas, keep up the good work, let me know whenever you want to brawl again. Peace
fair enough. i WAS a bit rash...
peaceeeeeee...

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
fair enough. i WAS a bit rash...
peaceeeeeee...
Naw, you just don't understand how bad a technical Link that works hard to make him look playable has to deal with things. Offline it's different hands down, but, nothing happened, we cool. Brawl? No one on so... :c

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Since Zatchielrepied first, I'll play him first I guess

EDIT: Brawler84, you up? Zatchiel seems to be gone.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Since Zatchielrepied first, I'll play him first I guess
Your FC is displaying on the side, but mine still isn't. Neither is anyone else's from what I can see on this page. How quaint.

Mine is 0949-5879-5571. I'll host when I'm on.

Oop, silly me. That's your 3DS FC.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. Had a pretty tough time using Ike with those flares in the connection, but I still enjoyed the games overall. Was amusing to finally get to play you. Pretty solid Marth.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Good games mate. Had a pretty tough time using Ike with those flares in the connection, but I still enjoyed the games overall. Was amusing to finally get to play you. Pretty solid Marth.
Solid marth? I was terrible. You bodied me. I could not get inside your range without getting kicked out. :(

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Solid marth? I was terrible. You bodied me. I could not get inside your range without getting kicked out. :(
I disagree. Our matches got pretty close, and you won a few of them. Sure, I'll spare advice and say you should work on your spacing awareness. You got hit by a ton of f-air trying to dish out your own f-air wall. All Ike has to do is retreat his unless he's confident in how early he starts it. You did exceptionally well up close, but didn't seem to take much advantage of shield pressure. Once you learn to condition shield responses, you can obliterate them with shield breaker to at least make a vital option of your opponent almost completely unsafe. In simpler terms, you'd pretty much be eliminating their ability to shield attacks safely. From there, you can pressure dodge responses and bait desperate aggression, or chase them if they try to camp. This is the generalized behavior of anyone who realizes their shield is (dangerously) low.

Also, too much Dolphin Slash. I respect using it to escape jabs when you can, but it got predictable. Once that happens, if I jab cancel into a shield, you're not looking at any soft punishes coming from Ike.

Do try to interrupt Aether whenever you can. Marth can smack Ike out of it with... a plethora of options, I'm positive. Tipper f-smash is no exception, which is killing at the ledge at around maybe 100-110% or something even on a good momentum cancel.

Got a little carried away after the small tidbit of advice I primarily mentioned, I confess. Lol.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I disagree. Our matches got pretty close, and you won a few of them. Sure, I'll spare advice and say you should work on your spacing awareness. You got hit by a ton of f-air trying to dish out your own f-air wall. All Ike has to do is retreat his unless he's confident in how early he starts it. You did exceptionally well up close, but didn't seem to take much advantage of shield pressure. Once you learn to condition shield responses, you can obliterate them with shield breaker to at least make a vital option of your opponent almost completely unsafe. In simpler terms, you'd pretty much be eliminating their ability to shield attacks safely. From there, you can pressure dodge responses and bait desperate aggression, or chase them if they try to camp. This is the generalized behavior of anyone who realizes their shield is (dangerously) low.

Also, too much Dolphin Slash. I respect using it to escape jabs when you can, but it got predictable. Once that happens, if I jab cancel into a shield, you're not looking at any soft punishes coming from Ike.

Do try to interrupt Aether whenever you can. Marth can smack Ike out of it with... a plethora of options, I'm positive. Tipper f-smash is no exception, which is killing at the ledge at around maybe 100-110% or something even on a good momentum cancel.

Got a little carried away after the small tidbit of advice I primarily mentioned, I confess. Lol.
Thanks! Appreciate it :)

Orbot

Smash Cadet
New here. Looking around for Brawling has led me here. Anyone want to play?

FC: 3055-4267-9744

Last edited:
Top Bottom