• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
That'd be funny if it were true.

Which explains why it's funny.

Kevbo, I am also cool with rounding down to the nearest 0.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lmfao well when I listed the data I forgot to list josh vs chris on both of their records and only left it on chris' for some reason. I imagine this kept you from interpreting the data accurately as well.

Either way we both messed up lmao but it's no big deal. =)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
A group of us just finished marathoning extended versions of Lord of the Rings. And I thought college was supposed to teach me to go to sleep before midnight.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I went to bed at 1AM last night

looks like we becoming different people rby
It's too bad. And here I thought I was going to be able to change my avatar to Captain New Zealand, or something.

On a side note, my ROB is going to destroy you all when we play PM. And by destroy, I mean he's worse than my Ganon and you'll beat him. But doesn't me playing ROB fit well with my name?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
that round one pool was a failure on my own behalf. the results state that fact. i failed to play at a level that would obtain victory.

either way, i need to either quit playing for real, or get better. this mediocre **** isn't worth the time.

and i don't plan on quitting.

:ganondorf:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks. i'll probably have to ask you to play sheik again. i also came very close against the moon second game, but my real problem overall is not being patient enough or committed enough to the ground game + back air.

i'm really just not used to having to play at a high level, and so far i'm just not good at doing it consistently.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Chris,

me and you have to play, for like a whole day... and night.

no sleep, no food, no water, just tv, melee, GC, and sticks. I think that is all i need to get on beast mode!

HOLLA

Top Bottom