• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The North Carolina Melee Power Rankings! Updated 8/14/14!

big sleep

չչչ
uhh hey guys, take it to pm's please.. some people are allergic to the publicly organized merriment of others.

safety meeting club notice

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Played Project M with Corey, James and David last night. Everything felt really good. Teams is super crazy and nobody can handle that D3 swag.

Except Ganon but he's broken as hell. >_>

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I had the best games of melee today. We were doing three person free for alls. I used falcon with only falcon punch, and got four KOs. Then I went Ganon with only warlock punch, and got one KO. Then I went jigglypuff with only rest, and got four KOs. And I powershielded one of links arrows on Ganon. It was a good day.

big sleep

չչչ
ahh, on the way to ecu

u have any open spots in ur car? i'd like to get some melee practice this weekend, but i don't have a ride to that ****

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
ganon is STILL broken? what...
Ganon's broken? He feels a lot more powerful than in Melee, but I haven't felt like he's as good as Fox/Falco.

Also, Ganon needs a new Utilt, since his old one is boring. I think it should allow him to jump off the top of the stage.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ganon was STUPID in the first demo. they made all of his moves better, and let him keep brawl sideB, which you could follow up before they even hit the ground. stupid!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
awwwwwwwwwww man, we miss you over here. well, at least i do. i'm pretty sure most of these scrubs over here don't even know who you are =[

elam and emilio are back in miami though. you should come back and chill sometime! would be nice to meet an old school legend.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Some P:M guys said Ganon's sideB was altered so it wasn't as good as before. Are you guys sure it's the same as in Brawl?

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Dorsey, I can go down Friday before ECU for some training, I tried playing slasher king and he was too busy some weeks ago. Lemme know what is good.

Eikel, I will when I get down there, prolly get beat by those scrubs now since the meta game is way higher then when I was playing.

HOLLA

:phone:

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
Dorsey, I can go down Friday before ECU for some training, I tried playing slasher king and he was too busy some weeks ago. Lemme know what is good.

Eikel, I will when I get down there, prolly get beat by those scrubs now since the meta game is way higher then when I was playing.

HOLLA

If you come to wilmington , you should deff hit me up as well. I'm always down to play.

Top Bottom