• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
Hmm, I don't think they did. They had voice clips for him apparently, though on the video I saw the person didn't have them downloaded. Too bad, waaaa...

I'm kinda same about Alph. I was pretty hype when they put him in. That said, I always thought Daisy should have been in as an alt, too, but well... Maybe next time I suppose.

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
There are two recolors for the Daisy skin, I may end up getting those. I went in myself and changed the battle portrait text, win screen, and things like the boxing ring and pokemon stadium.

So now when I make customs it says choose where to save your custom Daisy fighter... I'm like lol I could pretty much change any text in the game that I want.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I could play a few games but I'm not that good.
That's fine, I will still play. You're also fairly close to where I live as well.

I'm gonna add you now.

your NNID doesn't exist.

:/

I see you 2 guests lurking. make an account and play me

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
for wiichuck you're playing damn well

i think my internet just died.

Host up again, if I happen to disconnect again lets call it a night.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
for wiichuck you're playing damn well

i think my internet just died.

Host up again, if I happen to disconnect again lets call it a night.
Alright and I've been practicing Wiichuck on For Glory
It's still very awkward to get used to

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Try rehosting one more time. It keeps saying its unable to join.

And you're playing fairly well with it. It is hindering your play a bit i notice sometimes.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
i forgot pits side b is slower than fox's illusion lol

GGs Hyper. Those were fun. That Lonk guy was really fun to play too. Lets do it again soon.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Metalbro Metalbro @Aggressivv

So many input errors from me lol but no excuses I still got bodied. I'll get used to wiichuck the more I play with it.
Hope you enjoyed my Falcon at least a little bit Metal I just try to copy what you do.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Metalbro Metalbro @Aggressivv

So many input errors from me lol but no excuses I still got bodied. I'll get used to wiichuck the more I play with it.
Hope you enjoyed my Falcon at least a little bit Metal I just try to copy what you do.
I was truly impressed with your falcon. Your flow with him is very sexy. i still cant believe ur playing with a wiichuck. I'd never play half as good as i am with it.

also ggs @Aggressivv add me up

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
If you're still here I'll play again
alrighty. I'm super sleep deprived so I may play pretty bad. I'll have a room up

oh u already have one up lol

Ggs. i need to pass out now. I need to practice that luigi mu asap. I swear that one game where you just obliterated my first stock with that getup attack stage spike blown my mind. Not sure if luigi jank or actually intended play. lol

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
alrighty. I'm super sleep deprived so I may play pretty bad. I'll have a room up

oh u already have one up lol

Ggs. i need to pass out now. I need to practice that luigi mu asap. I swear that one game where you just obliterated my first stock with that getup attack stage spike blown my mind. Not sure if luigi jank or actually intended play. lol
GGs
I will never understand how you get no sleep and still pick the best option 100% of the time
I couldn't do much at all

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Of course Phan7om.
Im hosting

Edit: What happened?

Edit 2: GGs bro. Still great as ever. Also, I lowkey kept forgetting to change it from 3 stock lmao.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Im hosting

Edit: What happened?

Edit 2: GGs bro. Still great as ever. Also, I lowkey kept forgetting to change it from 3 stock lmao.
Ggs too man, and sorry for any lag. Haha really, and I was thinking it was a preference. It didn't matter I still had fun.

Thanks for the compliment. You came quite the ways, and liked the characters they are quite nice.

Thanks for the matches. I really wanted one lol. Until next time.

Freaking Gamepad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom