• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
BTW, what do you mean by rotations? Do I leave when Metalbro is on or what? Or watch? BTW, 3 more games for me.

Last edited:

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Dang. Metalbro was too fast; he suicided before I did. I don't even use Olimar (first time using him in my life!).

Hmm...I'm not sure how you guys rotate here. Many times I thought it was you two against each other but...*scratches head*

Good games, guys. I need to play other people besides my friends or else I'll suck forever.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
That was some lag from the heavens at that last stock. The intense music mixed with me being scared of dying at death percent by limit cloud on top of dat lag. That was true horror lol

GGs H HYP3R and Kunou Kunou

Those were pretty fun. And dont worry Kunou, you'll get much better with practice. As for HYP3R, those were some super even games there. I see you've been putting in work.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Dang. Metalbro was too fast; he suicided before I did. I don't even use Olimar (first time using him in my life!).

Hmm...I'm not sure how you guys rotate here. Many times I thought it was you two against each other but...*scratches head*

Good games, guys. I need to play other people besides my friends or else I'll suck forever.
GGs man you played well when we 1v1'd and you'll get better over time.
Rotations are a bit awkward to explain and everyone plays them differently, usually I try to play it like:
A vs B
B vs C
C vs A
There are some people that do winner/loser sits out, but I like the above method so that everyone gets a chance to play.
That was some lag from the heavens at that last stock. lmao

GGs H HYP3R and Kunou Kunou

Those were pretty fun. And dont worry Kunou, you'll get much better with practice. As for HYP3R, those were some super even games there. I see you've been putting in work.
Yeah GGs I've been trying my best Metal lmao. My main demon is myself, this session I managed to not dwell on my losses too much and I played better as a result. Still got bodied half the time, like I predicted earlier.
I still feel like I autopilot too much sometimes and you always punish me hard for it.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I still feel like I autopilot too much sometimes and you always punish me hard for it.
The feeling is mutual. I tend to autopilot a lot too. Trying to focus on thinking in every situation is super tiring but it really pays off. You played on point today tho, even got some hard reads on me. You're good a spacing fsmashes where I tend to land. Good stuff.

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Yeah, I got the idea of rotations just when I was about to leave, Hyper, haha. I'll play again today if you guys are up for it. I'll check back here periodically for whoever wants to give it a go.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
oh ye paludittos I forgot

I turned off all wifi devices

why is this connection happening? urrhhhgg

lol ofc when we say last games the connection gets gud

and then it gets bad again lol

Gonna call it quits there. GGs! sucks the connection was pretty iffy today but it was still fun and there was some pretty awesome moments. My fav highlight was when I was able to pull off 2 sweet aether spikes. Your Palu is also really good.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
oh ye paludittos I forgot

I turned off all wifi devices

why is this connection happening? urrhhhgg

lol ofc when we say last games the connection gets gud
Ggs Metal the matches were fun, but discouraging due to the lag. I was like please put me down already and end the suffering lol. You got me good though lol. I mean you were like a raging bull there. I caught two 2 stocks because of that.

You're even better than last time. I enjoyed the games and the dittos were fun too. I hope to play again in hopefully better conditions lol. Sorry for any of that lag.

Last edited:

JaryMane

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm not very good so I'm l looking for some people to train with on wii u, i use pikachu and yoshi mainly. NIN: JaryMane

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
add me NNID: JaryMane
im not very good but playing against someone who is could help me a lot.. not so much for you.. but i could be fun to beat up on lol
Unfortunately I'm unable to play to play right now. I'll let you know when I am.

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
If anyone wants some singles, I'm down. Made this account a while back but only recently got into competitive Sm4sh

NNID: Hadou20XX

Top Bottom