• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
Oh nice, this is getting pretty active. How about we plan out some teams? My team mate and I have been really busy, but I've got time tomorrow and the whole weekend. How about we do some teams? I'll do 1 on 1s if I have to. I need to improve.

BTW, how do you display signatures here?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sorry about not replying sooner. I didn't think anyone would message soon. Its good to see you HYP3R. I'll play ya.
GGs DAS I think that's enough for now
I still have a lot to work on but I'm happy I didn't make very many mistakes.
I remember you slaughtered me back in the Brawl days lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs DAS I think that's enough for now
I still have a lot to work on but I'm happy I didn't make very many mistakes.
I remember you slaughtered me back in the Brawl days lol.
GGS HYP3R that was some solid play, and yeah there always room to improve. You had me going there lol. Also times change man, and its a whole new ballgame now since the Brawl days. Thanks for the games, and good to see you.

I'm assuming Kirby is your main?

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGS HYP3R that was some solid play, and yeah there always room to improve. You had me going there lol. Times change man, and its a whole new ballgame now since the Brawl. Thanks for the games, and good to see you.

I'm assuming Kirby is your main?
Yeah I play a lot of different characters but I always gravitate back towards the puffball. I think Kirby's playstyle suits me best.

He has a lot of bad matchups though so I think it's good I practice other characters as well.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah I play a lot of different characters but I always gravitate back towards the puffball. I think Kirby's playstyle suits me best.

He has a lot of bad matchups though so I think it's good I practice other characters as well.
I agree, and its more fun imo to play a lot of characters. As long as you can enjoy your character that's all that matters.

I main Peach and Dark Pit. You didn't get to see Peach this time lol, so I'll pick her next time.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ok I forgot to mention that my internet provider will be sending a guy at my house soon, so when he shows up I'll cut the matches short. However he should only be here for a short time since all he's doing is switching our homephone. I'll boot up now. You can host.

I guess we're done. GGs

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Sorry Metalbro I just get tired of playing after a while
The losses were getting to my head as well

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I understand. I get worn out after extended periods of playing too. Feel free to just call it quits next time you get tired.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
disconnection nuuu! wanna continue?

If so, you try hosting this time.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wifi gods are at it again I guess. That match was so close too. Both of us were at death percent there

Should we call it quits?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Wifi gods are at it again I guess.
Mediacom as well apparently. The service isn't good, and does this quite a bit, so sorry about that.

Oh yeah it was, and my stock could of gone poof at anytime.

Edit: Unfortunately we do since I have to go now. GGS though Metalbro you've come a long way man. Putting your old dried up sensei through the ringer, and showing him how new school works lol. Those were good matches. There were some sds earlier, but you made it work.

Nice characters man I didn't expect a Palutena tbh. I use her plenty myself.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Well I guess if the connection isn't stable right now. I'll sit out. GGs man. It was great getting to play you again. Compared to the brawl days I can't help but finally see how deep your general train of thought in your approaches and punishes as well as setups are. I'm also happy to finally take games off you haha! Thanks for playing

Oh yes Palutena's play style is something I naturally got into after I invested some time with her. She's not too dif from my other characters like falcon she has a good bair, jab and throw setups. We should do some paludittos if we get to play again.

And ye sorry for the sd'd earlier. I guess I was more tense than usual due to the anticipation of finally playing you after so long. lol

Last edited:

Kunou

Smash Rookie
NNID
AkiraBright
3DS FC
0018-2655-6741
I have a friend that's willing to Smash it up right now. Who's in? I wonder when "later" is, DAS.

Last edited:

Brutalion

Smash Rookie
NNID
Brutalion
Im kind of new here as well as too smash. So I am not very good. However, does anyone wanna play now? My NNID is Brutalion.

Illusions

Smash Cadet
NNID
minnievanilly
3DS FC
0345-0482-7374
I'm looking for someone to play against (preferably asap) and hoping they'd be able to give me some tips. I know I'm really bad so please don't get frustrated with my skills, but I can't really get better if I don't ever play against anyone because I'm too ashamed.

NNID: minnievanilly

Eumix

Smash Rookie
Looking for sparring partners smash 4 3ds. Can usually play before 1pm and after 10pm. Eumix is my friend name (whatever its called). mains are King Dedede, Cloud, Link, Kirby, and a few others im decent with.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
If you are still available then that would be cool! I doubt you will want to stick with me for that long but I'd appreciate even a couple of matches.
I still got about 40 minutes

added and hosting

Well I guess we are too far apart to have a stable connection. sorry about that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom