• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Anyone around for some matches?

Never mind

Last edited:

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Good games, H HYP3R . I feel like I might be slowly getting a grasp on this game, but then again, I could tell that Wifi screwed you over occasionally.

Your Kirby was tricky. That's a matchup I'll definitely have to study, but so far the main thing to note is "don't get grabbed", haha.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games, H HYP3R . I feel like I might be slowly getting a grasp on this game, but then again, I could tell that Wifi screwed you over occasionally.

Your Kirby was tricky. That's a matchup I'll definitely have to study, but so far the main thing to note is "don't get grabbed", haha.
Good games
Yeah spotdodge is very good against kirby because one grab can lead into many combos

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
I suppose I could play again if you're interested
All right, I'll set up a room.

Edit: GGs, H HYP3R . There were some good moments and comebacks in those games. I didn't even care about losing the Ganon matches as long as I landed my Ganoncides, lmao.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I'm still available. Booting up now.
I shall go ahead and add then. Also... Who will be hosting, and what are your preferred preferences?

For Glory Rules, 3 Stock, Non-Omega Legal Stages, etc? I figured I'd ask so I know what to do myself.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like you're already on my list! I guess we've smashed before at some point!

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I seem to have forgotten that we've played as well.

Also I prefer the more common tourney ruleset 2 stock 6 minutes. Stages don't matter to me.

You host.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
lmao not pilotwings tho
From my understanding it's supposed to be a Tourney Legal Stage right?

Also, GGs. You're obviously a Grade A Tournament player, because I couldn't do a single thing against you no matter how hard I tried and no matter what I did. Honest to say my Smash spirits seem kinda shattered from the immense beating you gave me. I did try though.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs. You put up a good fight man. Your D3 and ROB especially stood out from the rest. At some moments you had the upper hand on me and that's what matters the most because you do have the ability to outplay me. It's just a matter of practicing more and getting the matchups down until you can consistently stay in the advantage.

Tbh I don't even know the tourney legal rule set 100% myself. I just rotate between BF, FD, SV, T&C, and Duck Hunt. Pilotwings tho? nice meme

KirbCider

Smash Ace
GGs. You put up a good fight man. Your D3 and ROB especially stood out from the rest. At some moments you had the upper hand on me and that's what matters the most because you do have the ability to outplay me. It's just a matter of practicing more and getting the matchups down until you can consistently stay in the advantage.

Tbh I don't even know the tourney legal rule set 100% myself. I just rotate between BF, FD, SV, T&C, and Duck Hunt. Pilotwings tho? nice meme
Well King Dedede and ROB is who I main the absolute most and who I consider my most threatening Mains. I'm trying to put a ton of effort into Bayonetta recently though, but Bayonetta herself seems vastly hard for me since I have slow reactions and know little tech.

And I wouldn't worry about it. I'm not even a competitive player so I only know bits and pieces myself.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I would suggest practicing one character solo for a long time before moving on to the next. I find it easier to familiarize with a character that way. However I've played people who just have natural talent with the whole roster. Whatever suits you. Keep on practicing.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Anybody wanna play?
I can in about five minutes.

Edit: Ready, I can host in the meantime.

Edit 2: Since DAS seems to have vanished, I'll fight anyone else who's available.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I can in about five minutes.

Edit: Ready, I can host in the meantime.

Edit 2: Since DAS seems to have vanished, I'll fight anyone else who's available.
I'm here still I just needed to take care of a few little things.

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
GGs, DAS DAS . I enjoy fighting you, because I always see a million new things I can work on, lol. I've posted before about how I tend to throw out moves too much when they can be punished, but I think that in trying to correct myself I started playing too passively and getting bodied for sitting around and using the wrong defensive options. Around the time I began using Cloud, I started going for more risky, aggressive options sometimes, and it did net me (marginally) better results. I still need fine tuning on when exactly I employ those options, but it's a start.

And the other part is just learning MUs. I was doing things like being reckless around Luma that are big no-nos. Regardless, good games, and I'll work toward the eventual goal of taking a set off you someday, haha.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs, DAS DAS . I enjoy fighting you, because I always see a million new things I can work on, lol. I've posted before about how I tend to throw out moves too much when they can be punished, but I think that in trying to correct myself I started playing too passively and getting bodied for sitting around and using the wrong defensive options. Around the time I began using Cloud, I started going for more risky, aggressive options sometimes, and it did net me (marginally) better results. I still need fine tuning on when exactly I employ those options, but it's a start.

And the other part is just learning MUs. I was doing things like being reckless around Luma that are big no-nos. Regardless, good games, and I'll work toward the eventual goal of taking a set off you someday, haha.

GGS as well Agitato I enjoyed playing with and against multiple characters. It will come in time to know when to throw out moves and when not to. Once you start looking and figuring out opponents it will become much easier.

I agree with the Cloud thing lol. You caught me with finish touch, and I didn't expect it.

Luma is dangerous lol. It has taken so many lives without remorse.

Thanks for the games, and the longer we continue playing I know you'll take me down.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yes. add me up

GGs HYP3R. Those were pretty dang fun. Like old times.
Yeah GGs
I was doing really well in the beginning and then everything went downhill when I went Kirby
I guess I just need more practice
Until next time man

Last edited:
Top Bottom