• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Spoice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
snoopertrooper
Looking to advance my fundamentals and characters.
If anyone has any experience in ZSS, CF, Ness or Luigi, and could help me advance mine, I would greatly appreciate it!
Also looking for some match up knowledge on Dedede and CF.
NNID: snoopertrooper

Harraya

Smash Rookie
NNID
Harraya
Mine is Harraya
I have
SSB4
MK8
Splatoon
(Btw I dont have any DLC for MK8 yet)

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
So...um...I've been here since Feb. and still haven't played anyone here on SB and I'd very much appreciate feedback on how I play since I'm planning to enter a local tournament. (I only got casual party friends)

Last edited:

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
So...um...I've been here since Feb. and still haven't played anyone here on SB and I'd very much appreciate feedback on how I play since I'm planning to enter a local tournament. (I only got casual party friends)
i can't today but tomorrow I can definitely do some matches and give pointers. Add me

DranzerFrost

Smash Rookie
NNID
DranzerFrost
My NNID is DranzerFrost, I'd like to face some people willing to give me some feedback on my playstyle.

DranzerFrost

Smash Rookie
NNID
DranzerFrost
Didnt get to see much of your Yoshi but nice Greninja. You just need a little more patience on occasion but you played well against me. I can't really tell you much but to keep it up! lol get sharper with your mains and wait it out to see how people play. Good games bro
Thanks, you're Mario caught me off guard, for sure. I don't have much to say about your Roy, but that's because I don't really have a clue as to how Roy is supposed to be played.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Didnt get to see much of your Yoshi but nice Greninja. You just need a little more patience on occasion but you played well against me. I can't really tell you much but to keep it up! lol get sharper with your mains and wait it out to see how people play. Good games bro
Hey man something came up and I gotta go. GGs

Top Bottom