• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Deezo1113

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deezo1113
3DS FC
5343-8624-7905
Oh dang. Good games. I'll be going to bed by then. Need sleep for work.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Omg Saimunn I havent seen you in so long

I can play of you want
NOOO DUDE I WANNA PLAY YOU

EDIT:
SORRY FOR THE TARDINESS BUT I WAS IN A MATCH

EDIT EDIT:
CAPSLOCK FOR AUTOPILOT

TRIPLE EDIT:
I have registered your NNID and am hosting a lobby in case you're still interested buddy ;D

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Ok hosting a room for rotations!

GGs Saimunn and Neiman it was fun playing with you guys. Hopefully next time ill have more time to play

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Yeah im up for rotations

Add Saimunn since hes hosting
GGs @ Saimunn93 Saimunn93 ! Who's your main btw you used a lot of chars lol
Good games man, I had fun and I am looking forward to the next encounter! :)

My main would be the Captain I reckon.. He's my go-to character and I have tried to optimize my game with him, kind a.. Generally, CF requires meticulous timing and extreme dexterity to get everything to land in time. His speed is kind of a blessing and a curse in that sense; if you aren't attuned to the spacing and the timing, he's a fairly poor character... Knowing how to capitalize on the speed by using it when punishing the opponent, and retreating whenever you should lose momentum is key to becoming a good Falcon. A unique character in my opinion, that doesn't as much revolve around spamming and going in recklessly..

I've been maining Falcon at the end of the Brawl era as well. Brawl Falcon was even more interesting, because the endless jab-cancelling is just too trollzy ;D. Jab-cancelling, or for as far as one could qualify it as such, in this game is not quite the same (mechanically), but I try to pause after a jab or two to combine the jab-stun into a grab or another move at times.

_ _ _ _ __ _

EDIT:
Looking for some games!

Last edited:

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687

My main would be the Captain I reckon.. He's my go-to character and I have tried to optimize my game with him, kind a.. Generally, CF requires meticulous timing and extreme dexterity to get everything to land in time. His speed is kind of a blessing and a curse in that sense; if you aren't attuned to the spacing and the timing, he's a fairly poor character... Knowing how to capitalize on the speed by using it when punishing the opponent, and retreating whenever you should lose momentum is key to becoming a good Falcon. A unique character in my opinion, that doesn't as much revolve around spamming and going in recklessly..

I've been maining Falcon at the end of the Brawl era as well. Brawl Falcon was even more interesting, because the endless jab-cancelling is just too trollzy ;D. Jab-cancelling, or for as far as one could qualify it as such, in this game is not quite the same (mechanically), but I try to pause after a jab or two to combine the jab-stun into a grab or another move at times.

_ _ _ _ __ _

EDIT:
Looking for some games!
Game? Add me let me know and I'll accept and join

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers

_ _ _ _ __ _

EDIT:
Looking for some games!
What happened to your ZSS?

Top Bottom