• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Jeldridge

Smash Cadet
NNID
JonathanGills
Anyone down for some 1v1?

Wanting to practice my DK for a tourney. Although I might throw in some Link, Yoshi, and Gwatch.

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Around tonight if anyone wants to play. Above average skill preferred, not to sound like a **** or anything... But just played an hour of scrubs for glory. Lemme know!

Jeldridge

Smash Cadet
NNID
JonathanGills
GG's GGaryG. Gotta run, though.

Toon Link is definitely one of my worst match ups right now so it was good practice.

G Gary Green

Smash Cadet
NNID
gbartelloni
3DS FC
1349-7499-6127
No problem man. Sorry for the scrub moments lol. Your DK was awesome though and your yoshi.

Neiman Doeee

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeimanDoeee
Around tonight if anyone wants to play. Above average skill preferred, not to sound like a **** or anything... But just played an hour of scrubs for glory. Lemme know!
I added you and I know exactly what you're going through lmao. Just reply on here when you're ready

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
I added you and I know exactly what you're going through lmao. Just reply on here when you're ready
hey im around now, sorry it took a bit to get back. Let me know when you want to host a game and I'll jump right on

A mario main?!? Now I'm extra excited haha

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
GG's GGaryG. Gotta run, though.

Toon Link is definitely one of my worst match ups right now so it was good practice.
DK ditto sometime? I am working on mine

CCC!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Petersonc87
3DS FC
1891-1439-7687
Well that made all the FG nonsense worthwhile lol. GGs bro nice patience there in those dittos and that one rest hurt my heart XD
Really GG's man. Your spacing with mario is really good. I never realized how annoying it was when I do that spacing F smash KO lol...

Yeah, once I was down in that last game I had to be REALLY conservative just to scrape something together. I try not to play that defensive except for those situations.

AND

I let out a shout when that rest came lolll luckily no one else is around at the moment...

Seb9k+

Smash Cadet
NNID
Seb9kplus
Pretty sick of salty people in FG, so I'm up for playing against people here. 1on1, 3-4 FFA or 2 vs. 2 with FF is all fine with me.

My NNID is seb9kplus. Anybody up for playing right now?

Top Bottom