• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Well those made me salty. Your a good smasher for sure. First time Ive ever been beaten by a mii sword fighter, the brawler is OP, pikachu literally gets stuffed by everything he has :/ but GG's, it was a good time.

Last edited:

Baggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Baggysama
Brawler's side b and up b are nasty op. I was always under the impression that the sword fighter was bad but she has good normals range and I like that.

I was about to test out Gunenr before you left. Guess I'll test it another time haha.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
The gunner is pretty brutal IMO. I just had to chop up some onions and help make some dinner, I'll be able to play again in like 10 if you still wanna test the gunner. The sword fighters normals are pretty good if you know how to use them. they beat out people with **** range like pikachu but would lose pretty good to marth or lucina, DK is my main man against range usually.

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
I mean this IS a NNID thread so idk why ppl are even looking for 3ds games here, but im on wii u although i have both

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
good games dude, the gunner is by far the worst of the three for you. Sorry about all the SD's, still getting used to pikachu, never played as pika in any smash game before this, just got tired of running samus without missile cancelling.
Now I do, I didn't know before but thanks
Your welcome.

Last edited:

Naf2pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brover1
Ahh nvm, we also can't connect for some reason...it won't let me join your party lol

Dwizzy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dwizzy020
Ohh im hosting now, we could do 2vs2 then?

Last edited:

TheCouchSlouch2

Smash Cadet
NNID
Brianboitano
man I hate Comcast right now

- I just moved and had to configure my new rrouter and open the ports again

Last edited:

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
Ill play somebody, or doubles rather
@ Naf2pro Naf2pro ima florida player so ill add you, should have good connection

Last edited:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
good games man, I'm ducking out early to go to the lake, have a good one. Good games too, I need to learn pikachus match ups cause there no way ike should be able to bully pikachu like that.

Naf2pro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Brover1
Haha that's cool. Yeah I'm sure the lag had to do with that but GGs

Anyone else want to play?

Last edited:
Top Bottom