• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Inazuma

Smash Cadet
NNID
inazuma65
Added u I'm hosing
Oh man. I thought this forum auto refreshed. I didn't see your post until now. I accepted your friend request and made a room.

*edit*
Well, I waited for over 20 minutes but I guess you aren't checking the forum either. Again, I'm sorry I didn't refresh before. Maybe we can play another time. Bye for now.

Last edited:

KinanEldari

Smash Rookie
NNID
KinanEldari
3DS FC
1118-0325-7984
Right. My NNID's floating somewhere in that side-profile of mine. Up for any fights where I can train on both a personal level and playing faster characters like Sheik, ZSS and Greninja (I have a consistent problem where I can rack up damage but can't KO with at least these three)

Mecha Mario

Smash Rookie
NNID
MechaMarioAE
3DS FC
1993-8462-2177
Looking for some 1v1 games. NNID should be at the profile.

Edit:
Anyone up for a few games?
Right. My NNID's floating somewhere in that side-profile of mine. Up for any fights where I can train on both a personal level and playing faster characters like Sheik, ZSS and Greninja (I have a consistent problem where I can rack up damage but can't KO with at least these three)
If one of you still looking for some matches, let me know!

Last edited:

Jrodthesage

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jared8
3DS FC
0147-0291-2782
Hey anyone wanna do some 1v1s? still waiting lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom