• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Loud_Static

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Loud_Static
3DS FC
2809-8744-3238
2v2 people cmon dont be scared, this isnt street fighter its much more than itemless 1v1 lol

NimbusSpark

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NimbusSpark
If anyone is willing to battle me, feel free to add me on Miiverse and we'll play. Note that the ever massive prescence of lag is there mainly because I'm in Australia, but I'm still willing to spar with someone.

Last edited:

19_

Smash Journeyman
NNID
19sean
3DS FC
3239-4949-6616
If anyone is willing to battle me, feel free to add me on Miiverse and we'll play. Note that the ever massive prescence of lag is there mainly because I'm in Australia, but I'm still willing to spar with someone.
I give it a shot
2v2 people cmon dont be scared, this isnt street fighter its much more than itemless 1v1 lol
I up for it if we have more players

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Anyone in the U.S willing to games in with me who plays top tier characters like Diddy, Shiek, Rosalina etc.? I'm trying to work on the MU's in like 15 minutes.

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Anyone in the U.S willing to games in with me who plays top tier characters like Diddy, Shiek, Rosalina etc.? I'm trying to work on the MU's in like 15 minutes.
Sounds like good practice for my Rosa. I'll add your NNID and you host?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
OK, how do you like the game so far?
I like it a lot given its Smash in general. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it some. I mostly need character experience now though, so I can know what to expect from matchups.

I'm trying to play For Glory, but its not much variety in characters to fight lol. Some good challenge there from time to time though.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I like it a lot given its Smash in general. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it some. I mostly need character experience now though, so I can know what to expect from matchups.

I'm trying to play For Glory, but its not much variety in characters to fight lol. Some good challenge there from time to time though.
I hate playing For Glory. Most people use rolls as their only movement option :(
The most difficult match up for me is Bowser Jr. Do you remember Joey from the smashboards arena? He is one of the best Bowser Jr players.

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
ggs @ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222 . I had to study, so I quit playing. I'm not the best Rosalina out there, and I had a LOT of Misinputs with Yoshi, but I hope I helped you with on those MUs. I'd like to use some non top-tier characters against if we meet again next time.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
ggs @ Gamegenie222 Gamegenie222 . I had to study, so I quit playing. I'm not the best Rosalina out there, and I had a LOT of Misinputs with Yoshi, but I hope I helped you with on those MUs. I'd like to use some non top-tier characters against if we meet again next time.
That's fine with me and all my characters of Falco, Robin and Marcina have some trouble with the top tiers so it was needed to grind. Who you normally play anyway?

Greninja'd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Asianbanana
3DS FC
0645-5951-1667
Anyone want to play a few games? I would like some tips on how to get better

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
i'm on for either

tried joining for doubles earlier. i got a room up if you want to join. ikesninjas
ok sounds good. So we just need 1 more for doubles?

Edit: Ok my buddy and I will join your room and do a rotation until we find someone

Edit Edit: he is goofyborn, he is adding you now.

Last edited:

Ikesninjas

Smash Rookie
NNID
ikesninjas
ok sounds good. So we just need 1 more for doubles?

Edit: Ok my buddy and I will join your room and do a rotation until we find someone

Edit Edit: he is goofyborn, he is adding you now.
ok room is up

oops forgot team attack

Last edited:
Top Bottom