• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Robi-Wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Freed0m8
Hey everyone! =D

I found a great site to play Smash and chat! It's called Anther's Ladder or Smash Ladder. I found it through Reddit. Here is the link. I haven't posted ten times yet so I can't post a link but either google it, or write smashladder.com.

It's really fantastic. You can play friendlies or ranked matches. The site records your matches and if you play ranked it records your rank depending on your win loss ratio. I love how you can chat via text with your opponent. I've found some people aren't that friendly though and if you have problems you can PM a moderator. I did meet one really nice person though! =D You also get to rate your opponent after the match. Rate your connection and how respectful, polite and fun they were.

It took me a little bit to figure out how to use it. After you create a username and password you'll find yourself in the chat room. On the right hand side it says PLAY! and under it it says FRIENDLIES and RANKED. Under FRIENDLIES and RANKED you'll see icons representing which Smash game the player wants to play and seconds which I think is the Ping and then their user name and location. Click either on the user name or on PLAY! If you click on the user name it gives you some options. You can message the player, play (accept their invitation to play), add friend, view match history etc. If you click on PLAY! you can choose which Smash game you want to play and then choose FRIENDLIES or FOR GLORY (Ranked). Then your user name and location will appear under the corresponding heading and voila! Between doing this and accepting the invitations that are already there you can get matches pretty consistently.

I really love Anther's Ladder. I'm so glad that I finally found a great match making service that promotes friendly competition. Happy Smashing! =D

Creeper3971

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoshiguy3971
Anyone wanna play a few? I want to practice my Rosa against some good players.

I'll add you in a sec Loud_Static.

EDIT: Added, could you host?

Last edited:

Siobud

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSiobud
3DS FC
4570-8483-8206
Getting tired of FD in for glory. Looking to play some games. As a fair warning I'm not the greatest, but I hope to learn.

hollyray

Smash Rookie
NNID
Simba514
Anyone up to play? Looking to practice Zelda. I'm not that great so this is just a learning thing for me.

ChefBoyAly

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for some practice. I'm better than average but not good enough for tournament play.
NNID: ChefBoyAly

Eonn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirEon
I'm fairly new and am looking for a training partner. I main Jiggs and have been messing around a bit with Kirby and Fox as well. I'd prefer someone who can give me gameplay advice during/after (Skype?) as well. Let's play!

NNID: SirEon

EDIT: I'll practice against anyone regardless so send me a request for some 1v1s!

Last edited:

Daqueto

Smash Cadet
NNID
Daqueto
3DS FC
5129-2178-4865
Switch FC
SW-3746-5895-3874
anyone down for a few 1v1s? I wanna get in some practice with a few characters

Top Bottom