• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I'm back from being busy until monday. Anyone who only plays custom stages? I want to use them as I made a mini palutena's temple.

Last edited:

Artrix

Smash Rookie
I'm back from being busy until monday. Anyone wanna Smash it up in here? I use equipment customs and hope you're O.K with FFAs. NNID: Jrdkilr22
I will take you, my ID is: Norik4

Edit: just read you use equipment customs, I will have to back off, sorry >.<

If anyone wants to play with tournament rules feel free to add me: Norik4

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hey, anyone wanna spar. I finally got some company's knock-off adapter and need to practice with gamecube controller. It feels so tiny after using the gamepad for 4 months!

Famous.nEKO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Famous.nEKO
Hey, anyone wanna spar. I finally got some company's knock-off adapter and need to practice with gamecube controller. It feels so tiny after using the gamepad for 4 months!
... Location? I'd keep you on my FL if you're from EU.

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
Anybody wanna take me on? I'm willing to spar with any of you guys.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anybody wanna take me on? I'm willing to spar with any of you guys.
Do you play on custom stages? I have a lot CS.
@ Nexelon Nexelon I'll add you now :) Hopefully there might not be a lot of lag XD
I'll host the match. See ya there!
Ninjas Happen said:
I've got a lot of CS too wanna play later?
I'll add you and tell you later for a join :)

Last edited:

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
Well that was fun. I wonder who would want to face me as Falco...

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I've got a lot of CS too wanna play later?

Edit: anyone else wanna play now?
Available spot! :)
Hosting the room join anytime!
GGs I'll let my friends join. Its getting really annoying now...
Ninjas Happen said:
I'm down for 3 player if you want
Cool! Didn't know if ya wanted FFAs or not I'll host again.

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anybody want to play?
I'll add you even though I just woke up XD
@ DAS DAS I sent a request to you. :) I'm usually fine with anything really

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anybody looking for some games?

Warning I'm pretty good
Yo, could we fight after you spar with NekoJubei? Have fun ya two, but if you're up for it I'd really love some more analysis into the Villager Duck Hunt matchup, and yours is pretty darn great.

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Cool I'll be there in a bit.
I suck at this game don't I? :p
I'm worthless without customs on XD I'm gonna take a little break for now. (I'm not angry or anything its just that my hands hurt from the gamepad.)
DAS said:
Edit: You just need to cut out some habits of yours and gain more experience. I also think you shouldn't kill yourself on your last stock since its possible to comeback, but its a suggestion lol.

As for customs just give some warning next time if you want to play with them. I don't mind playing with customs, items, etc. I just need to know what's up.
Edit: You just need to cut out some habits of yours and gain more experience. I also think you shouldn't kill yourself on your last stock since its possible to comeback, but its a suggestion lol.

As for customs just give some warning next time if you want to play with them. I don't mind playing with customs, items, etc. I just need to know what's up.
I think its because most people don't shield & grab a lot like you. I'm not used to it that's why I'm so wreckless.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll add you even though I just woke up XD
@ DAS DAS I sent a request to you. :) I'm usually fine with anything really
If we're done then GGs Jared I didn't think you would have custom on the first match lol. I never used one before or made one, but my brother at least made a couple though.

Fun matches though.

Edit: Well in this you got to take your time mostly lol. Being aggressive is ok if you're making all the right choices and your opponent can't get themselves together. You also seem to smash and roll a lot which isn't good since it can leave you open. You have to mix up your moves to keep people guessing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom