• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
if anyone wants to smash with good connection lol, no offense to those who dont have good connection, hit me uppp! i can go for alot of rounds right now haha

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
if anyone wants to smash with good connection lol, no offense to those who dont have good connection, hit me uppp! i can go for alot of rounds right now haha
NNID: C. Piglet
I think my connection is good, but we'll find out when we try a few friendlies if you're down

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
I think my connection is good, but we'll find out when we try a few friendlies if you're down
always down man, add me or ill add you and lets do this

btw says your in a room w/ friends , we still doing this?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
add me nnid: NeimanDoeee
GGs some close matches there, and some clutch wins for me lol. Wasn't to sure how to approach you at times.

Sorry about any of the lag that was present there, but fun matches nonetheless. Until next time man.

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
always down man, add me or ill add you and lets do this

btw says your in a room w/ friends , we still doing this?
Sorry I was in a room dealing with some salty runbacks at the time.
I sent you a convo msg.
Let me know when you're ready and I'll make/join a room.

Last edited:

Neiman Doeee

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeimanDoeee
GGs some close matches there, and some clutch wins for me lol. Wasn't to sure how to approach you at times.

Sorry about any of the lag that was present there, but fun matches nonetheless. Until next time man.
Yeah you used Palutena pretty different than I've seen before. You said it best I had no idea how to approach you. lol GGs

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah you used Palutena pretty different than I've seen before. You said it best I had no idea how to approach you. lol GGs
Its pretty easy to tell that she not as good as Mario in a direct fight, so I got to use her moves at certain ranges or angles for them to be effective. I'm still learning her though like anyone else lol.

Edit: Anyone want to play? Still up for matches.

Last edited:

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
Sorry I was in a room dealing with some salty runbacks at the time.
I sent you a convo msg.
Let me know when you're ready and I'll make/join a room.
oh shoot didnt see your message actually, imma make a food run and then ill be down if your still around

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
Its pretty easy to tell that she not as good as Mario in a direct fight, so I got to use her moves at certain ranges or angles for them to be effective. I'm still learning her though like anyone else lol.

Edit: Anyone want to play? Still up for matches.
I can do a few matches with you if you want :p

Budden/EA

Smash Rookie
NNID
rocketman123456
Anyone still up and about for late night smashing tonight she add me. PS the Miiverse is terrible for setting up games!

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
what is your nnid?

aww man that was fun haha i was fresh into the game with no warm ups lol i kept SDing my self . I suck a recoveries sometimes. GGs I was only learning more and more of ya

bur

Smash Cadet
NNID
c13fairy
aww man that was fun haha i was fresh into the game with no warm ups lol i kept SDing my self . I suck a recoveries sometimes. GGs I was only learning more and more of ya
We will for sure play some more soon. im always looking to play when i have free time. but ggs to you too! and yeah you did sd quite a bit. is your main diddy?

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec
We will for sure play some more soon. im always looking to play when i have free time. but ggs to you too! and yeah you did sd quite a bit. is your main diddy?
Pretty much. Sometimes I switch it up to fox but thats about it and honestly ive been really liking charizard and bowser too lol. Pretty Solid Pitt man!

Leojm

Smash Cadet
NNID
leojm777
Someone for some late night Smash???? At this time is mostly japanese guys who are bad or really really good so if someone wants to my NNID is below my pic lol

Famous.nEKO

Smash Rookie
NNID
Famous.nEKO
Can people please add location they are from when they post their NNID for lagg free matches?

Thanks! <3 :cheep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom