• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
Alright, just getting prepared to smash another day. Who wanna go for a spar?

choyjay

Smash Rookie
NNID
choyjay
Hey all—I mostly lurk around here, but I would love to add some of you guys for friendlies! The more the merrier...I think it'd be awesome to just have a good bunch of folks lined up, so we're never searching for people to play with. Anyone agree?

NNID: choyjay

1v1's please! I'd usually go with tourney rules, but I am flexible. If you play with custom moves, PLEASE ADD ME as I would like to start experimenting with them :)

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
If we're done then GGs Jared I didn't think you would have custom on the first match lol. I never used one before or made one, but my brother at least made a couple though.

Fun matches though.

Edit: You just need to cut out some habits of yours and gain more experience. I also think you shouldn't kill yourself on your last stock since its possible to comeback, but its a suggestion lol.

As for customs just give some warning next time if you want to play with them. I don't mind playing with customs, items, etc. I just need to know what's up.

Edit: Well in this you got to take your time mostly lol. Being aggressive is ok if you're making all the right choices and your opponent can't get themselves together. You also seem to smash and roll a lot which isn't good since it can leave you open. You have to mix up your moves to keep people guessing.
I think my rolls got carried over from when I played Brawl. I'll start doing more tilts now since you said that. I like to have as many people training me as I can. I'll keep customs off if you want.
E1: Wanna play again at 1:10 PM?
BTW for 3DS users I might get the 3DS version today!
E2: Welp no 3DS version today...

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I think my rolls got carried over from when I played Brawl. I'll start doing more tilts now since you said that. I like to have as many people training me as I can. I'll keep customs off if you want.
E1: Wanna play again at 1:10 PM?
BTW for 3DS users I might get the 3DS version today!
Rolls on Smash 4 are faster than Brawl from what I've been told. Its safer on this game, but it still can get you killed sometimes.

That's a good attitude if you want to become as good as you can. We can still play with customs it can help me get use to the changes more. Plus its interesting to see how other moves look or work.

I'm going to get off the game soon and take a break. I'm always up for playing matches in the future.

Until next time see you later.

Last edited:

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
GGs! My Zelda has a long way to go xD
Seriously Good Games!
Yeah man GGs. Bowser seems to be the one character who has a rough time with zelda. Nice set-ups by the way

I don't why you weren't using nayru's love more often when you were way up in the blast zone though since DH can't follow up that far after a can snipe attempt. Use more empty hops and grabs like you were doing that second to last match to apply some pressure on him.

GG's again/10

@ Sonsa Sonsa if you're still around we can play a few games

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Yeah man GGs. Bowser seems to be the one character who has a rough time with zelda. Nice set-ups by the way

I don't why you weren't using nayru's love more often when you were way up in the blast zone though since DH can't follow up that far after a can snipe attempt. Use more empty hops and grabs like you were doing that second to last match to apply some pressure on him.

GG's again/10

Alright Thanks i'll apply it to my playstyle!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yo! Yeah, I'd love some Villager vs Duck Hunt if thats alright, wanna analyze the matchup. Seems even, but wanna see what stages are better for each character and what range you wanna be at so on. But we can get crazy and turn on customs or pick random too whatev!

(s)hulkinator

Smash Rookie
I'm looking for some 1v1 smash matches, and sick of the lag and noobs on for glory. My friend ID is lukas323

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, you destroyed me tho lol
Your Villager's really good, I think you should hold your ground more often rather than going for a roll. You were doing fine with out of shield n-airs. Just mix up more. I had fun playing with you and your friend too, I wanted to see how much damage that tree would finally do after the back and forth pocketing lol.

Cyro

Airborne
Your Villager's really good, I think you should hold your ground more often rather than going for a roll. You were doing fine with out of shield n-airs. Just mix up more. I had fun playing with you and your friend too, I wanted to see how much damage that tree would finally do after the back and forth pocketing lol.
I'm ready now, if you are :seuss:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Anyone up for a customs FFA? I'm gonna make 2 new custom stages before we start.

Nexelon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nexelous
I'm hosting a room. If you wanna face me, go on ahead. 1v1 or a FREE For All of 4, your choice. Add me if you didn't get me.

I'll be using Mario, Bowser, Greninja, Falco, and Ike. But I will be focusing on Mario and Falco. Maybe Bowser.

Last edited:

BLTs

Smash Cadet
Late response but thanks for the advice!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna spar? 1v1 preferably. Customs maybe, but definitely no equipment please.

PxBurn

Smash Rookie
NNID
xXBurnXx
My NNID Is xXBurnXx, If anyone Wannts To Fight. I Play Tournament Rules.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's up btw, lol
LOL that last punch. Good games. Three hours... I haven't played with anyone for that long in a while. I feel like I didn't deserve the few wins I got but I still had fun. I have a lot of bad habits to get out of my system, might be playing a bit too much FG.

Cyro

Airborne
LOL that last punch. Good games. Three hours... I haven't played with anyone for that long in a while. I feel like I didn't deserve the few wins I got but I still had fun. I have a lot of bad habits to get out of my system, might be playing a bit too much FG.
Good games! And yeah that ending was pretty nice lol. I was getting a little bored of using my secondaries/pockets towards the end and I was hoping to get some main vs. main action, that's why I was playing really weird. It was fun playing you though! I really do miss times like these :'> Also, were most of those SDs on purpose? They were really derpy, lol.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah that ending was pretty nice lol. I was getting a little bored of using my secondaries/pockets towards the end and I was hoping to get some main vs. main action, that's why I was playing really weird. It was fun playing you though! I really do miss times like these :'> Also, were most of those SDs on purpose? They were really derpy, lol.
I didn't feel like I could compete very well with anyone, but after the first few I went random characters to see what I could cook up. I've been practicing with most of them.

Not most of them, that's just my derpy old self lol. I tend to overextend a lot with ledgeguarding, another bad habit of mine. Still, I can't remember the last time we played. It was a pleasure. c:

Cyro

Airborne
I didn't feel like I could compete very well with anyone, but after the first few I went random characters to see what I could cook up. I've been practicing with most of them.

Not most of them, that's just my derpy old self lol. I tend to overextend a lot with ledgeguarding, another bad habit of mine. Still, I can't remember the last time we played. It was a pleasure. c:
Ah, that's fine, I also usually spend a lot of my time off stage so I would really know how to play like that lol. And yes I agree, we should definitely play more often. :b:

Top Bottom