• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Good Games my friend! Finally learned the DHD Matchup xD
I like how in the first matches we were serious then we started goofing off xD
Lets Play some other time!
Yeah man, I can't remember the last time I played for over three hours with the same person before. I need to find some more customs too for next time.

When in doubt, FARORES WIND, FARORES WIND FARORES WIND lol

GGs my good sir

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
Anyone up for some casual play? We can play with customs, items, and/or silly custom stages. Just wanna chill and have some fun y'know

Forahotsec

Smash Cadet
NNID
Forahotsec

GGs for sure lol i suck. for some reason your inputs feel like there crazy fast but your probably just better than me haha. super fun but then ya gave me the boot =( haha

Anyone up for some casual play? We can play with customs, items, and/or silly custom stages. Just wanna chill and have some fun y'know
id be down later imma make a food run

Last edited:

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
alright man for sure. my NNID is BrownZombie. let me know when you've added me

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
yeah but im in a full room :o sorry yo, if a spot opens up ill let you know!

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Annyone wanna play ? I'm not that good ... but want to train

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
Looking for customs FFAs. Anyone wanna join in? NNID is Jrdkilr22

choyjay

Smash Rookie
NNID
choyjay
Just added a bunch of you guys from the past 2-3 pages. I pretty much play friendly Singles. I'll occasionally just host a room and see who pops in, so feel free to add if you're ever looking for some casual matches!

BSME/misc

Smash Ace
NNID
jjp702
3DS FC
1521-3685-4649
Ok I'll play you.
GGS MAN, every single one (even the ones I was goofing off in lol)

You have a solid fundamental understanding of the game, just remember you lose those precious frames of invincibility as soon as you grab the ledge a second time. Of course, I didn't punish you as much as possible, but those reads on both sides were hype. Nice Marth and Palutena by the way.

We gotta play again soon, those were really good.

Zayes Pelekai

Smash Rookie
NNID
PieMunchies
My NNID is PieMunchies or ZayesPelekai (i live in two homes so both will be used a lot)
im a :4villager::4tlink: and my secondaries are :4zss::rosalina: clearly i can play both support and aggro but i prefer support.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989

You have a solid fundamental understanding of the game, just remember you lose those precious frames of invincibility as soon as you grab the ledge a second time. Of course, I didn't punish you as much as possible, but those reads on both sides were hype. Nice Marth and Palutena by the way.

GGs BSME I haven't played that many people on Smash 4, but you're the toughest I've fought so far. I never fought a Duck Hunt, but he's pretty tricky and I wasn't to sure how to go about fighting him. I can tell some of those wasn't serious, so I tried a few people I don't use as well lol.

My problem is that my mindset is still in the Brawl phase, so I didn't really know about that ledge thing.

The mechanics of this game still elude me a bit. It surprised me to die like that on the ledge. These pivot moves I haven't applied it to my style much yet.

You're good though and great Yoshi and Duck Hunt. Sure we can play again lol enjoyed those.

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361

Wanna play? :)

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
I'm back and ready for action! :)
E1: Quote / message me to play.

Last edited: