• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-The NNID Sharing Thread: Find opponents here!-

D

Deleted member

Ready when you are!
Good games man! I got my ass WHOOPED, lol. I would definitely love to practice more against you, I think you're the best person I've played on here yet. Any tips for a beginner? Also, sorry about the lag - I should have my LAN adapter in about a week. :)

BATMN

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pigcookies
3DS FC
1392-5020-4546
Good games man! I got my *** WHOOPED, lol. I would definitely love to practice more against you, I think you're the best person I've played on here yet. Any tips for a beginner? Also, sorry about the lag - I should have my LAN adapter in about a week. :)
Good games! I've noticed that you would down b (when you were meta knight) a lot so you could get back on stage. I would suggest that you don't to that as much, as it could be read and punished fairly easily. Also, try to dash grab more. I really liked your greninja and meta knight tho! Thanks for playing! We should do it again!

D

Deleted member

Good games! I've noticed that you would down b (when you were meta knight) a lot so you could get back on stage. I would suggest that you don't to that as much, as it could be read and punished fairly easily. Also, try to dash grab more. I really liked your greninja and meta knight tho! Thanks for playing! We should do it again!
Thanks for the tips. Do you have a Skype? It's easier for me to talk there. Thank you! I really liked your Falcon and Sheik. I could be better without the lag, but I start panicking and roll a lot when it's there haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

BATMN

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pigcookies
3DS FC
1392-5020-4546
Thanks for the tips. Do you have a Skype? It's easier for me to talk there. Thank you! I really liked your Falcon and Sheik. I could be better without the lag, but I start panicking and roll a lot when it's there haha.
I do not have a skype :/ thank you! you could always message me on my profile! I'm planning on getting a skype soon.

D

Deleted member

I do not have a skype :/ thank you! you could always message me on my profile! I'm planning on getting a skype soon.
Okay, well, message me on here whenever you'd like to play, I'm always down!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If anyone wants to play I'll lurk here for a while.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games @PsychSaenz, I had no idea we had played for so long. Nice Villager and Fox, got a lot of practice in a handful of matchups. It was fun. Thanks for playing yo.

Artrix

Smash Rookie
I'll be hosting an open 1v1 lobby for about 2 hours now(Wii u)

add: Norik4

Top Bottom